• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Mickey (see: not related to kingdom hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Re: Disney Steampunk Art, Possible Kingdom Hearts

Yeah, if a mod could move this that'd be great.

I'm not sure if I'm happy that it's on Wii or not. I would really love to see this art in HD.

khdiego1

WTF!!!!!! How come i have not heard of this game before?!
What is this game called?????
When is comin out?

IT LOOKS AWESOME!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

if u look at the rest of the pictures, it looks like a post-apocalyptic disney world

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

ah yes. little black spots at the bottom of a mountain.

Can't be anything but heartless can they?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

Some art for a game codenamed 'Epic Mickey' was recently released. The art itself looks nothing Kingdom Hearts related, however there has been talks about this image in particular:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/07/castle_dwn_view.jpg

People have speculated that the black objects circulating the bottom are Heartless, leading them to believe this is a Kingdom Hearts game, whether that be Kingdom Hearts III or another spin-off.

You can see the rest of the art for the game here:

This Looks Like Art From Warren Spector's "Steampunk" Disney Game - Steampunk DIsney - Kotaku
I knew s soon as I saw the concept art that it wasn't a KH game. Any retards who think it is, prepare to be dissapointed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well if this is a KH game then good job, Square and Disney. It looks awesome. If not then I still may buy it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

The art style doesn't look like anything from Kingdom Hearts.

Go look at concept art for the previous KH games, and compare them to this. I promise you this is not another installment in the franchise.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I highly doubt that this is a Kingdom Hearts game. It looks way too dark. Yet again, Nomura said KH was taking on a darker theme. If this was KH, it would most likely be the 10 year gap between BBS and KH1.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I don't think it's KH, but I kinda wish it was! LOL Those concept arts truly are EPIC!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The art is just wonderful! I love how that one contraption combines Monstro, Epcot, and the Hollywood Studios water tower. <33

This game looks beautiful.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

The art style doesn't look like anything from Kingdom Hearts.

Go look at concept art for the previous KH games, and compare them to this. I promise you this is not another installment in the franchise.

Exactly.

I bet it's going to end up being dumped into development hell anyway. Yeah I like steam punk, but there are some things that should just stay dreams instead of becoming reality.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com

0_o

GAH! What is this, American McGee's Disney?! I'm sorry if I sound negative, but my Inner Disney Fan is probably crying her eyes out now at seeing the beloved things she's grown up with become evil, twisted, even-too-much-even-for-KH monstrosities. 0_o *hides under bed* Please forgive me.

(But I must admit, the concept art's kinda interesting. Scary, ideologically-sensitive, childhood-breaking, but interesting.)

And with the intensity and darkness of the art, it doesn't look at all like something from KH. :p

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Hmm...I highly doubt that the next installation in the Kingdom Hearts series will be involving zombielike mechanical creatures resembling the Disney cast, especially those resembling Donald and Goofy, who are, aside from Sora, the most active protagonists of the series. Besides, as others have previously said, this concept art hardly resembles anything from the Kingdom Hearts games that we've seen so far. Overall, it seems rather dark, especially for Disney, which leads me to believe that this game will hardly sell well at all, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back