• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2011 Predictions & Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will take E3 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
it doesn't really feel like a very long time but i guess that's not important

i just think it doesn't speak too well of them if their first project is a remake of an old game

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Hoping to see something on Data-fly, Hitman 5, Thi4f or the next Splinter Cell title. I'm a huge fan of stealth games in general so I'd be psyched if any of them make an appearance.

Looking forward to seeing:

Shadows of the Damned
Dungeon Siege III
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Never Dead
Metal Gear Solid: Rising - Only interested in seeing in action the concept they've talked about in some interviews about the stealth elements, the gameplay design and it's mechanics. Not interested in the hack-and-slash garbage most people gawk over.

And that's about all I can think of right now.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's being developed as we speak.

:O
I wonder how the story will go and where in time it will take place. If it's a GoW4, it better pick up after GoW3 and have a damn good explanation why Kratos didn't die after stabbing himself and then jumping of the cliff... unless they have a new character o_O

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
LOL my post got deleted, I post that I want the PSN to be back up thats what I'm looking forward too, a confirmation of that.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
LOL my post got deleted, I post that I want the PSN to be back up thats what I'm looking forward too, a confirmation of that.

You know the more you troll, the more chances you have of your posts being deleted and you being banned.

Jus sayin.

Moving on. Something more I am hoping to see:

Better uses for Kinect than casual games.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Maybe some word on that rumored Gears Kinect game?

Well supposedly there was a rumor that Gears 3 will have Kinect features. But mister Cliffy B. said that it wasn't true. So, not sure about that.

But I did hear faint whispers about a "hardcore" FPS coming to the device. So I'm really curious as to how all of this will be implemented. Would be interesting to see.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Surely your love of the Chrono series has corrupted you.

No it hasn't. In fact, I think you're corrupted.

If the Chrono series told me to assassinate the head of SE, I would do so gladly... and I'll offer my heart <3

Though to be fair, I wouldn't want one anyway. Aya Brea had a revival with the Third Birthday... and that game was terrible. So thankfully at least I have Crimson Echoes, which were written by fans that knew about the series.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2(I want it, so nyeh ;p)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2012(I'm a fan, so obvious for me :)
Dream Drop Distance(duh)
New DMC title(Dante with black hair= interesting.)

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Maybe they should hire a real comedian to help with the funnies this time. One that's not too into video games. Probably someone like Kevin Hart or Katt Williams. Carlos Mencia maybe. Definitely not Dane Cook. George Lopez would be good but he's kind of only good at making mexican/ white jokes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Although it's ridiculously unlikely to happen (a man can still dream), I'm hoping for a Half Life 3/HL2 ep3 announcement.

Preferably even something very, very teasing, like a video just 30 seconds long. Fifteen of which is just this really awkward breathing noises, like someone who's not used to their lungs, or not even used to lungs at all. Then, he speaks, English, but as though he's not entirely familiar with the language or the use of vocal chords, tongue and mouth to speak. He emphasises the wrong syllables, but gets his message across nonetheless. "It's been far too long, Mr. Freeman," says the G-Man. The video ends with the logo of the new title showing.

It's probably not going to happen, but I could just imagine the reaction to it.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
No it hasn't. In fact, I think you're corrupted.

If the Chrono series told me to assassinate the head of SE, I would do so gladly... and I'll offer my heart <3

Though to be fair, I wouldn't want one anyway. Aya Brea had a revival with the Third Birthday... and that game was terrible. So thankfully at least I have Crimson Echoes, which were written by fans that knew about the series.

I stopped reading after the second paragraph. And I'll stop arguing after this post.

Metal Gear Solid: Rising is what I predict.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Wii 2 will be shown. Holiday 2012. This is Nintendo's chance to introduce us to it, but E3 2012 will be the one where they pull out the big-guns on software/content/announcements.
Will exceed everyone's expectations and yet scratch heads and be missing something integral (like still be using DVDs or maybe still require friend codes; some dumb shit).

Dark Souls will make me jizz my pants.

Zelda will finally get a release date.

Super Mario 3DS will be shown off, along with Paper Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 3DS and Zelda OoT 3DS. Hopefully there's an announcement of Majora's Mask 3DS, but probably not until they see how OoT sells. Third-parties will announce 3DS release dates (tentative or otherwise) to games like MGS3DS and Resident Evil. Maybe new announcements like Kid Icarus release date or a Smash Bros 3DS (not likely at all).

Work-in-progress titles for Wii 2 will be shown, but probably won't be playable besides some tech demos.

DS titles will still be announced and shown, including ones that just came out, but the focus will clearly be moving towards 3DS instead.

Microsoft's new console will be announced or unveiled, but not much details besides that. They'll focus on Kinect, Gears of War 3, and other shit I don't care about. Maybe that rumored remake of Halo.

Sony will focus on PS3 content, as usual, and show off their new NGP with more games. They'll focus on Uncharted 3, The Last Guardian, inFAMOUS 2, Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, and announce a few more games like Starhawk, or Sly Cooper 4, or David Cage's new game, along with a surprise or two (maybe finally show off Agent). NGP will show off LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted NGP, and more features about the handheld and how it will be incorporated with PSN and the PS3.

Since the hacking incident, Sony has started to take the PSN much more seriously, and it's likely that at E3 they'll announce more features for it that they will have been working on since now.

Lots of sales charts from Sony, since they like that. Probably not as many from Nintendo since they learned from their Cammy days.

Microsoft will have lots of boasting about Kinect, which is well-deserved, but like I said, idgaf.

Konami will not have a conference as epic as last year.

Games I'm interested in will get shown in more detail, like Assassin's Creed Revelations, etc.,

Square-Enix might finally show something for FFXIII Versus, but not much more than we've already seen. They'll be focusing on their other bullshit.

EDIT: Actually, one more thing. Lightbox is revealing Starhawk this coming Friday, May 13th. This is also related to the next GTTV episode, which will probably show gameplay of this.

So I forgot, that probably like before, Sony will announce new games before E3 for absolutely no reason.

αsiя

space coke
My dream announcements for E3

- Bully 2
- GTAV
- Half- Life 3/Episode 3
- Jak 4
- Pikmin 3 as a Cafe launch title please!

Info I'm anticipating for
- Cafe info
- NPG info
- Dark Souls
- Uncharted 3
- Versus XIII
- Revelations
- The Last Guardian
- inSane
- Skyward Sword

Shamdeo

skipped leg day