• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2011 Predictions & Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will take E3 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

metrifyx

Online stream. Hopefully I'll be able to skip class, but it depends on how much I'll miss.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Last time I just used gametrailers. Worked pretty well last year, so I'll probably just do that again.

danio13

Might have to watch DVR recording because of classes...assuming I can avoid being spoiled beforehand

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm always holding out for KH games, of course. But, as always, it probably won't be likely. Though, there is a decent chance 3D may be shown (I haven't been in the KH forum on this site in forever. Is it still "right" to say 3D than DDD?), seeing as it was announced at E3 last year. I'm also excited to see the NGP, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, what direction they are going with for CoD (If it isn't MW3, I'm gonna be pissed), and some new IPs, of course.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
AC Revelations
DmC

that's probably it

EDIT:

and type-0, 13-2, v13, and hopefully the last story

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
More Mass Effect 3 news, including gameplay videos
More Tomb Raider, including gameplay videos
More Deus Ex Human Revolution Gameplay
Project Cafe news
NGP date, line-up...

And a Chrono sequel.

But I'll never get that you bastards Square. But don't worry, I can play Crimson Echoes that was leaked back in January whilst you had that conference. So I'm content with that.

Surely your love of the Chrono series has corrupted you.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm wonderin' if it's possible we might get a new God of War... Considering, they could give another prequel/inbetweenquel or have a good idea for GoW4... Meh.

Excited for DDD, and possibly v2. The news drought for KH has been painstakingly long. Hopefully, we'll get a nice amount of info at E3 and then more steadily by magazines and the internet again.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Birth By Sleep Volume 2 so I can decide if I'm done with kingdom hearts or not
AAI2 getting a localization
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC, since god knows how badly I'm dying inside to see some.
Devil May Cry. I want to just have a trailer that shows Dante's hair turning silver or something, so I can turn around my thoughts. All I want from that game.
Some more info on Asura's Wrath?
Some more Final Fantasy remakes.

I'm positive I'm missing more, but whatever.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Shenmue 3!!!!!

Actually, this is the first year Im not really looking forward to any game news/announcements for E3. All the games Im looking forward got plenty of info out to the public already, and the less Im spoiled about a game the more I enjoy it when I sit down and play it. Lots of times I get a "meh" feeling when playing a really cool section of a game that I had seen before (see: collapsing building in Uncharted 2), and its the reason I never saw a single gameplay video for Portal 2.

That said, all I want to see is the new Ninty console reveal.

I do hope to get surprised though, and get a reveal of a new IP series that will poke my interest very much.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Sonic Generations (duh)
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Stuff on "Project Cafe"

That is all.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, maybe info on the 10th Anniversary surprise for KH.
March 2012 is the Anniversary for Japan, while September 2012 is for America. If they aim for those dates, they might already be working of those projects... but TGS this year is more likely for news on that :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm hoping for a remake of Combat Evolved.

why? it hasn't really been that long and combat evolved was a huge game that everyone played. that's completely missing the point behind a remake

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
why? it hasn't really been that long and combat evolved was a huge game that everyone played. that's completely missing the point behind a remake

Nov. 2011 marks a decade since CE was released. An HD remake would be simply amazing for the occasion.
Also, it would be nice to see 343 work on something "small" to see if they are any good before they do anything "big."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back