• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
As a kid, I loved Digimon, and you can say it still applies to me, today.

Also, I found the first two Digimon World games fairly enjoyable.
Those two were amazing. After that though, they got really corny I'd have to say, but fun none-the-less.

My favorite has got to be Weregreymon (sp?).

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^That's WarGreymon, or Weregarurumon, depending on which one you were talking about.

I'd have to agree with AsYrsGoBy that Matt was probably the most developped character on the show. That's actually what I love about Digimon is that the chacracter's personnality always corresponded with the relationhip they had with their digimon, and to their crest as well. That, and the characters themselves went through some changes throughout the series.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yeah, that's true. But he wasn't the only one who developed the most. I believe that Izzy and T.K. did some deep developing (especially T.K. in season 2.)

But Matt pissed me off when I found out that Sora developed a crush on him in Season 2 and not Tai. Stupid punk with your wacky hairdos. I wanted Sora and Tai to get married.
I really didn't see much development in Izzy, to be honest.
I felt he prolly changed the least. Well, its a tossup between him and Sora.

xD
I thought Tai would end up with Sora, mostly after the events of Our War Game.
I was pissed that Matt became a frigin astronaut.
EFF THAT

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
when i first saw izzy in the first episode, i was like... how can he type so fast without looking ? i tried to copy him before but yeah. i'm still working on it today.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
when i first saw izzy in the first episode, i was like... how can he type so fast without looking ? i tried to copy him before but yeah. i'm still working on it today.
Random. Lol, but I know where you're coming from. It took me while to learn how to type fast, especially without looking down at the keyboard. But, if you keep at it, you'll get it in no time! It only took me a couple of years. =D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm serious though. that was the first thing i noticed about digimon in the first episode.

Twilight12

Yeah, that's true. But he wasn't the only one who developed the most. I believe that Izzy and T.K. did some deep developing (especially T.K. in season 2.)

But Matt pissed me off when I found out that Sora developed a crush on him in Season 2 and not Tai. Stupid punk with your wacky hairdos. I wanted Sora and Tai to get married.

Lmao. Srsly, I hated Matt D: Not just because Sora ended up liking him, but during the Piedmon arc where he goes all solo and emo. <_< Srsly, not my cup of Tea. My favorite Digidestined was probably Willis D: Even though hes only in the movie, idk why i liked him so much, I just wished he wasn't as spoiled or i d k like, he was such a P*ssy, or maybe its because he never knew anything bout the digitalworld but meh. TERRIERMON FTW! With that said, thats probably one of the only reasons I liked season 3. Maybe not as good as season 1 and season 2, but it was good. My favorite ep has to be Now Apocalyse/Apocalyse Now and The Fate of 2(both)world. Those were just epic! The whole piedmon arc was my favorite, you hardly see Matt :D xD

Gabo

Lmao. Srsly, I hated Matt D: Not just because Sora ended up liking him, but during the Piedmon arc where he goes all solo and emo. <_< Srsly, not my cup of Tea. My favorite Digidestined was probably Willis D: Even though hes only in the movie, idk why i liked him so much, I just wished he wasn't as spoiled or i d k like, he was such a P*ssy, or maybe its because he never knew anything bout the digitalworld but meh. TERRIERMON FTW! With that said, thats probably one of the only reasons I liked season 3. Maybe not as good as season 1 and season 2, but it was good. My favorite ep has to be Now Apocalyse/Apocalyse Now and The Fate of 2(both)world. Those were just epic! The whole piedmon arc was my favorite, you hardly see Matt :D xD

I liked Matt during that Arc.
You saw everything leading up to his breakdown, starting from his parent's divorce, TK no longer needing him, and his jealousy of Tai...Then you have Cherrymon tempting him..
Yea.
It was amazing.

I liked Willis too.
I liked his character better in the Japanese version of the movie, but I HATED his voice.
He sounded far too girly.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Am I the only one who felt bad for Puppetmon not having any friends?

Yeah, never really cared much about Puppetmon.

Who I really loved was Wizardmon. I was sad as hell when he died.

I was excited as hell when he came back for one episode as a ghost.

But I HATED it when he wasn't reborn, like all other Digimon are when they are killed >_>

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I loved Digimon especially the third season! 8D
So how did you get to see the movies? I haven't seen any except for the one that came to America. ;__;

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I loved Digimon especially the third season! 8D
So how did you get to see the movies? I haven't seen any except for the one that came to America. ;__;

You can see them on youtube easily... the american version was actually 4 of the movies put together.

Gabo

You can see them on youtube easily... the american version was actually 4 of the movies put together.
Actually three.
They took out so much.
Like easily a half an hour of things was taken out.
I very much prefer the Japanese ones individually, though the American one was still good

All of them except for X-Evoutlation came to America actually.
They were played on Toon Disney.

Mind you most Japanese movies for anime are only 30 or 40 minutes so they seem more like specials or episodes rather than movies.

Raun

i used to watch digimon a lot too. the third season was my favorite since it was the most different one. it was the first time u only saw 3 people at the beginning, one of them wasnt really good at first (rika) and unexpected things happened. i didnt expect leomon to die. and the last episodes of that season was good with that big purple blob.

Macabre

Gold Member
I used to like watching Digimon a few years back.
Season one/Digimon Adventure is my favorite.

After that ended,season 2 started but I didn't watch many episodes of that.
I watched a few episodes of season 3 and it was alright.

I didn't like Digimon Frontier.
I didn't like the story,the characters or anything.

I have yet to watch Data Squad but I have played the game.

The game was alright.
It had good graphics and the battle system was okay and the evolution system was good but one thing I didn't like about it was that random encounters would happen very often and it would get kinda annoying sometimes.

Oh,and my favorite Digimon is Omnimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back