• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Actually three.
They took out so much.
Like easily a half an hour of things was taken out.
I very much prefer the Japanese ones individually, though the American one was still good

All of them except for X-Evoutlation came to America actually.
They were played on Toon Disney.

Mind you most Japanese movies for anime are only 30 or 40 minutes so they seem more like specials or episodes rather than movies.

I see. I see. Three now? That sucks. Youtube is not fun anymore. :mad: Well for that part anyway.Toon Disney....oh I see but I don't have Toon Disney, so there's no way I'd seen that movie. :( But it's good knowing where to at least finding the three movies. ^_^

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I see. I see. Three now? That sucks. Youtube is not fun anymore. :mad: Well for that part anyway.Toon Disney....oh I see but I don't have Toon Disney, so there's no way I'd seen that movie. :( But it's good knowing where to at least finding the three movies. ^_^

lol.... It was 4. I know my Digimon stuffs :/ lol

Anyway, I'd suggest watching the original jap versions of each movie. >.> Forget the english ones lol

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
lol.... It was 4. I know my Digimon stuffs :/ lol
Apparently not
=P

Digimon the Movie consisted of:
Digimon Adventure: The story that follows Tai and Kari after they find a Digitama in their world for the first time.
Our War Game: The story that follows the virus Diaboromon that infected the internet as well as Omnimons Fusion..
Hurricane Touchdown/Supreme Evolution/The Golden Digivolution:The story that follows Willis and his virused Kokomon.

I know my Digimon stuff.
And I'd really hope so saying as I just watched the movies again a few days ago
=P

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digimon!
Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digimon!
Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon are the champions!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digivolve into champions!
Armor Digivolve!
Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the champions!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon! Digital Monsters...
DIGIMON!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Apparently not
=P

Digimon the Movie consisted of:
Digimon Adventure: The story that follows Tai and Kari after they find a Digitama in their world for the first time.
Our War Game: The story that follows the virus Diaboromon that infected the internet as well as Omnimons Fusion..
Hurricane Touchdown/Supreme Evolution/The Golden Digivolution:The story that follows Willis and his virused Kokomon.

I know my Digimon stuff.
And I'd really hope so saying as I just watched the movies again a few days ago
=P

What about return of diaboromon? Wasnt in it? I guess I was wrong. Im so used to watching the jap versions now lol

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
My favorite seasons went in this order: Third, then second, and then the first. The fourth isn't even good enough to list as last, although they had a pretty crunk theme song. Guilmon, Gabumon, and Veemon are my favorite partners from each season. Do these shows still play anywhere? I fail to see how a channel can play the new Pokemon and Digimon seasons w/o playing the older ones.

Danica Syer

Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digimon!
Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digimon!
Di Di Di...
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digivolve into champions!
Armor Digivolve!
Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the champions!
Digimon!
Digital Monsters!
Digimon! Digital Monsters...
DIGIMON!

I thought the singer who sang the song sounded cheesy. XD Nevertheless, I like song. Brings back the old memories.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Something i'd like to see is a DIGIMON come back. digimon was always better than Pokemon well action wise anyway. plot wise Pokemon took it

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Something i'd like to see is a DIGIMON come back. digimon was always better than Pokemon well action wise anyway. plot wise Pokemon took it

Pokemon had a plot? lol... same stuff each episode, train, defeat team rocket, go on to next badge... Pokemon was only good for its games in my opinion lol.

Danica Syer

Pokemon had a plot? lol... same stuff each episode, train, defeat team rocket, go on to next badge... Pokemon was only good for its games in my opinion lol.

I lol'd at this. I agree as well. For me though, I hated the people who dubbed the Pokemon trainers and all. I prefer the Digimon dubbed but that's just my opinion there. Yes, the video games seem better though I've only played one. XD And Digimon was a better plot, that's how it kept me watching the show.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
And the only thing that made the first four minutes of Digimon: The Movie unbearable in theaters was that stupid bitch Angela Anaconda.

Oh, yeah, I remember that, rofl.

We got those awesome Digimon cards to make up for it though, I was lucky enough to get Diaboromon, who happened to be my favorite.

Gabo

What about return of diaboromon? Wasnt in it? I guess I was wrong. Im so used to watching the jap versions now lol
Nope.
Entirely different movie.

And the only thing that made the first four minutes of Digimon: The Movie unbearable in theaters was that stupid bitch Angela Anaconda.
XDDDDD

Blasphemy.
Pokemon never had that great of a plot.
Even even after that, they just repeated the same crap over and over.
I won't lie though-The Pokemon Manga plot is actually decent.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Angela Anaconda digivolve to...ANGELAMON!

I wanted to slit my own throat.

This is the best post I've seen in this entire thread.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
LMFAO at Angela Anaconda!!!

When did Pokemon have a plot other than the movies?
Digimon would kill Pokemon in a battle. Not to mention Digimon could actually speak. Who had the bright idea of having Pokemon say their names?
And the one season of Digi-modifying in Season 3 was better than the all the seasons of "Charizard, here's a berry, you're better now!"
WTF?
Digivice FTW

Gabo

When did Pokemon have a plot other than the movies?
Digimon would kill Pokemon in a battle. Not to mention Digimon could actually speak. Who had the bright idea of having Pokemon say their names?
And the one season of Digi-modifying in Season 3 was better than the all the seasons of "Charizard, here's a berry, you're better now!"
WTF?
Digivice FTW
Quoted for truth.
~reps~
Yeah.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I thought Pokemon had a great storyline in my own personal opinioni just Digimon was more appeaing to me.

Gabo

I thought Pokemon had a great storyline in my own personal opinioni just Digimon was more appeaing to me.
First season of pokemon was OKAY.
Not great.
And that was easily its best plotline.
Minus the movies.

Pokemon manga trumps the anime and the game, in terms of plotline anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back