• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yeah.
So I just finished watching the third Digimon movie. Well, the original Japanese movie.
And I have to say, it was fairly amazing.

Any other fans still out there?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I liked Digimon as a kid. A lot. The first season, anyhow. I haven't watched it in so long though...

Also, I found the first two Digimon World games fairly enjoyable.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
a little... i watched the first and probably second generation and then i stopped watching it for some... reason. it's kinda nice seeing the older characters age as the series go along.

Gabo

I loved Digimon when I was little.
To the point of having like 4 Digivices and a few hundred cards.

My guys would always die too soon.
=\

a little... i watched the first and probably second generation and then i stopped watching it for some... reason. it's kinda nice seeing the older characters age as the series go along.
I liked that too.
I didn't mind seeing new characters in the third season.
The third was probably my favorite season.

Fourth and fifth, I saw a fe episodes of and didn't like at all.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
You say you saw the third Japanese movie, is that Hurricane Touchdown? If so, I'm afraid to say that I found that one to be kind of boring, and the American version to make no sense.

Our War Game however, I always found to be amazing (Japanese and American versions), no matter how many times I watch that, I'm always on the edge of my seat. I don't know, there's just something about a digivirus threatening the world and a bunch of adolescents are trying to save it. I like the whole spirit of teamwork portrayed between everybody (particularly the main characters of the film).

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You say you saw the third Japanese movie, is that Hurricane Touchdown?

I believe the third movie is Revenge of Diaboromon, which was superb, in my own opinion.

Anyway, nothing beats seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 was epic, but not as epic as seasons 1 and 2. Season 4 was an ultimate let-down, and season 5 is just full of fail.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I only enjoyed seasons one and three.

As for movies, I've only seen the first American one, which I understand is the first three original Jap ones cut and put together into one. And the X-Evolution one, which is my fav.

For those who havent watched it:

YouTube - Digimon X-Evolution Part 1/8

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Digimon was awesome... i never did watch it much, which i really regret now. i own the 1st american movie also and i've already seen it millions of times...

Blue

home is where the heart is
I only watched the very first movie.

Also, I didn't like any season after season one much. >_>

Gabo

Our War Game however, I always found to be amazing (Japanese and American versions), no matter how many times I watch that, I'm always on the edge of my seat. I don't know, there's just something about a digivirus threatening the world and a bunch of adolescents are trying to save it. I like the whole spirit of teamwork portrayed between everybody (particularly the main characters of the film).
I do prefer Our War Game too..But thats probably just because of the characters involved...I love Gabumon.
Like you said, it was also a lot more suspenseful
I haven't watched the Japanese one though. I plan on doing that this morning.

I believe the third movie is Revenge of Diaboromon, which was superb, in my own opinion.
Nope.
Thats the fourth. Hurricane Touchdown is the third.
I've seen Revenge of Diaboromon though. I liked that one.

As for movies, I've only seen the first American one, which I understand is the first three original Jap ones cut and put together into one. And the X-Evolution one, which is my fav.
I saw X Evolution.
That was surprisingly good, though I was afraid it wouldn't be because of the lack of humans in it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
dang.... there's like 232126 of these threads now lol... but yeah, I still watch em now and then.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I loved Digimon as a kid. I watched the entire third season on Youtube last summer. I loved that one the best.

The fourth one wasn't all that good IMO. All it had going for it was its theme song. I liked the idea of kids turning into Digimon at first, but when they kep fighting the same villain every other episode, I got tired of it.

I liked the first two, but not as much as the third one.

Gabo

I loved Digimon as a kid. I watched the entire third season on Youtube last summer. I loved that one the best.

The fourth one wasn't all that good IMO. All it had going for it was its theme song. I liked the idea of kids turning into Digimon at first, but when they kep fighting the same villain every other episode, I got tired of it.

I liked the first two, but not as much as the third one.
i like the third one the most too

eh.
i didnt like the fourth one that much. i hated the idea of turning into digimon. i loved the idea of partners
i did find it amusing that they crammed in potty humorr though

the fifth was crap.
im not sure what was worse. the voices, the plot, or the fact the main characters wore tights.

I think the second and third seasons were my fav..... Id say my fav digimon is gerurumon(probably spelled it wrong ) lol
Garurumon!
I loved the Gabumon digivolution line. I have a small icon of gabumon on my myspace actually
xDDD
Like alot. Partly because they all looked cool, and partly because my favorite digidestined was Matt. (And a part of the reason I liked him besides his emoness was that we share the same name)

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
I was a fan of the 1st season, but then the channel didn't broadcast the episodes anymore, so I was lost and didn't care for it anymore.

But now my interest is renewed since my brother's a fan of it and now discovered the videos of the Internet. I have to pull him off the computer or else he's on for a long time.
But yes, I thank him for renewing my interest.
I kinda hated the nerd, Joe, because he couldn't adapt at the circumstances and always pessimistic :p

D

Deleted member 35867

I liked Digimon as a kid. A lot. The first season, anyhow. I haven't watched it in so long though...

Every time I tried playing one of them, they never worked for me....>.>

Oh, and I used to like it when I was a kid, too. The first movie was godly.

Gabo

Plus, he was better than that fag Matt
Aye!
Matt was awesome!
He was my favorite character from the first season, and probably the best developed.
IMO at least.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Aye!
He was my favorite character from the first season, and probably the best developed.
IMO at least.

Yeah, that's true. But he wasn't the only one who developed the most. I believe that Izzy and T.K. did some deep developing (especially T.K. in season 2.)

But Matt pissed me off when I found out that Sora developed a crush on him in Season 2 and not Tai. Stupid punk with your wacky hairdos. I wanted Sora and Tai to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back