• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not that it matters. Either way, the worlds are so linear and boringly designed so it would be easy whether or not you have the map. But how do you get rid of a map? I've beaten KH2 tons and tons of times, once even at level 1 on Critical Mode so myself not knowing this is a bit odd :p

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
In config. I think you choose "toggle off minimap" or something

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well regardless Kh2 was just a game that never needed a map it's just a straight line I've never seen such a straight game in my life lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well regardless Kh2 was just a game that never needed a map it's just a straight line I've never seen such a straight game in my life lol.

Kingdom Hearts II wasn't a bad game, why does everybody say that?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The story was good, but the way it was portrayed by the characters was terrible.

True. I hated Kairi. Now she beat Larxene as my least favorite character. And thats saying a lot for a game series where anything in it is easy to impress me just because its Kingdom Hearts. I hope Kairi dies, preferably from an STD. It would fit her.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The area that Axel died in was a straight line, but that was about it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Final Fantasy XIII is much more linear then Kingdom Hearts 2 could ever dream of being...so if you think KH2 was extremely linear....just wait because SE can get much worse.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ kupo1121

Already played FFXIII at least at one point they did open the area, but it's pretty much a hallway.

Seriously Kingdom Hearts 2 was a giant hallway no platforming hurt that game a lot I was just talking about this with my roommates late yesterday. After doing so it made me want to throw up it had more to do with the series as a whole even the first title.

All I can say is Nomura laid an egg with this series it could have turned out so much better than it did. From the overly complex story to some(not every game) horrible gameplay, and certain games make others seem like they didn't exist they way you played them the first time such as Kingdom Hearts 1.

Sorry off-topic

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Um, what are you talking about? KH2 wasn't linear.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I know it wasn't. From what I gathered, average gamers hate Days, Kingdom Hearts fans like Days, but hate II, and everybody hates Port Royal. I liked every Kingdom Hearts game except RE: Chain of Memories. That game's formula wasn't that great the first time, and the difficulty spike didn't make it any better. STOP BREAKING MY DAMN CARDS, AXEL AND LARXENE.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

What are you talking about? It was extremely linear. You must not have played the same KH2 that I did. Even Final Mix didn't fix this problem outside of having one new area that wasn't as linear as the others. I've played KH2 and KH2 FM so many times that I know the maps like the back of my hand, and denying that the game was linear is just plain and simply denial.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'd like some examples. I don't see the linearity you're talking about.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Examples? Playoffs?

No really if I had a pen or pencil and piece of paper I could draw out the map of any world in KH2 in less than 15 seconds.

That line couldn't become any straighter even if it tried

I honestly don't remember doing any platforming to reach objectives like in Kingdom Hearts 1 as a matter of fact. In Alice and Wonderland to find areas where you need to go, and certain things you had to at least jump lol.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Examples? Playoffs?

No really if I had a pen or pencil and piece of paper I could draw out the map of any world in KH2 in less than 15 seconds.

I honestly don't remember doing any platforming to reach objectives like in Kingdom Hearts 1 as a matter of fact. In Alice and Wonderland to find areas where you need to go, and certain things you had to at least jump lol.

*remembers pride lands*

that world isn't linear.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Examples? Playoffs?

*remembers pride lands*

that world isn't linear.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Examples? Playoffs?

I don't think you know what linearity is.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I do know what it is, but regardless of it I will still stand by the fact that Kingdom Hearts 2 as a game is like playing in a giant hallway that ends when you finish the game.

Most of the worlds were like a straight line example pride lands the areas it had were huge, but there was nothing to do in them it was devoid of any life.

Because of that you feel no need to go a different path, or in KH2's case explore a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back