• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyed Red

Anybody else kinda missed Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts 2? I was really hoping for it to come back, I actually found the world as a whole pretty fun. I dunno, just me?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah miss that plus many other worlds I actually miss Wonderland(hard to believe).

Dyed Red

Wonderland was alright, I liked it, though there wasn't much to do :l And yeah, Agrabah in KH2 was kinda lame compared to KH1

Awards
Realy? I thought Agrabah was one of the more well designed levels in KHII. I thought the world's story was stupid but I liked the over all level. As for Deep Jungle, I didn't like that level mostly because I didn't like the movie.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I hated DJ because of the vines and having to go back and forth from the Treehouse to the Camp.

Dyed Red

I guess the design for Agrabah was good, but idk, I just couldn't get into it, and the world's story didn't really help. And I don't know how you guys hated it xD The whole vine surfing thing or whatever was epic xD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Compared to most other worlds in KH2 Agrabah was actually pretty good cause it had somewhat more things to do.

I mean when you compare it to say Lion King it beats that level by leaps and bounds.

As for Deep Jungle what made that level so good is how well it connected to the story you could see the character development between Donald, Goofy, and Sora pretty well there.

Last for the wonderland part I just liked it cause even though it's pretty small world it gave you the place in difference perspectives like upside down on the walls that kind of stuff.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah when you reuse worlds over and over again it does become retarded, but every world in KH2 was linear in fact it felt more like a huge hallway.

I think one of Nomura's biggest problems is he has all these movies at hand, but doesn't use them all. He's only touching the most popular one's which to me it's a bit unfair. I really want to see others get turned into movies like Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians, Black Cauldron, and some others.

I think Agrabah, Olympus, a few others can go into retirement for at least 2 games.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think everyone has a connection with deep jungle because it was one of the first worlds sora encountered and was the world where he was introduced into what would become of his life; fighting heartless, dealing with bad guys and escaping danger. Of course that would be the world with a massive amount of character development because thats where sora was on his own with onlythe duck and dog to guide him.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well also Deep Jungle actually introduced for Sora what it means to be and have friends in your heart as well I really think that was the biggest sign of growth in the entire game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Deep Jungle was very important in KH1, but I see no reason why it can't be replaced. For starters, Nomura could use Jungle Book which is both a popular Disney film and takes place in a location similar to Deep Jungle. When it comes to what took place in Deep Jungle, Sora could learn lessons in other worlds as well, Nomura just chose Deep Jungle to be that place in KH1. In my opinion, my favorite world in KH1 was by far Atlantica (sorry to those who hate it). Atlantica added a whole new plane to the battle field as it was also fun (Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney movie also xP). When it comes to Nomura not using all the Disney movies, that was obvious when you realize Disney had well over 30 animated features (not including the live-action ones like Pirates of the Carribbean). I think Nomura should definitely use Tangled, Princess and the Frog, and Bolt among others.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I had no problem with Atlantica, and see why some might have(swimming controls weren't the best), but I hope Nomura uses different movies. He seems to be stuck using the most popular.

If you did a poll right now of certain movies you'd find the recent ones like Aladdin, and Lion King to be up there. Where as a movie like Dumbo or Fox and the hound may not be seen at all. Just to be clear I liked all those movies in fact I like some of the older movies over the newer ones.

Dyed Red

If any world should be replaced next game, it should be Olympus Coliseum. There's really nothing left there, and the tournaments can be somewhere else, maybe there could be a Mirage Arena like in BBS. That still wouldn't bring back Deep Jungle D: But maybe that'd make room for the return of that Hunchback of Notre Dame world from DDD. It looks pretty cool. Eh, getting off topic >.<

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Deep Jungle is my favorite Disney world in the series. I wish it made a reappearance. The music was awesome, and it was so fun to just explore the world and find so many new things. I wish Kingdom Hearts still had such complex worlds and not just boring rooms after rooms. I must be the only one who thinks that Jungle Book wouldn't really work as a world.

Random Gamefaqs User Who I Completely Agree With said:
the Jungle Book would never work. Shere Kahn is evil so he wouldn't join you. Neither would Kaa because he would only want to eat you. Fighting goes against Baloo's philosophy, and Bagheera doesn't trust humans (not enough to fight with you). The elephants wouldn't give two craps about you either. The only person that might join you would be King Louie (to discover your secret of being human), but he was portrayed as a villain in the film.

Plus, the area itself was beautiful and awesome.

Deep_Jungle_%28Tree_House%29.jpg

tumblr_lm1f52QYuo1qgvvtno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm1f745LyB1qgvvtno1_500.jpg

Plus, I never liked Jungle Book but loved Tarzan.

Also, lol at anyone who hates this world because of the vine swinging that was completely optional.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Agreed about Olympus Coliseum it's been used in like every game only way I can truly see many worlds returning is if they go outside the box. Such as letting us go between towns in Hercules world or in Agrabah they go to different towns as well. If you remember in the shows from the 90's they had a lot of other cities included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back