• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cul-De-Sac [Sign-ups/Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Erebos

Nickname:N/A

Appearance: To say the least Erebos is kind of handsome, but he doesn’t focus on trying to look good, just his own style and what he likes to think suits him. Unlike the majority of people at the academy, Erebos is rather dark-skinned and the cocoa complexion of his skin makes his attire stand out even more.

His clothing normally consists of skinny jeans with a custom bright color in tow, anywhere from pink to yellow and sometimes extravagant fades of multiple colors without the pants becoming tie-dyed. Alternately, Erebos seemingly always lacks a shadow, but there is a lingering silhouette that can just barely be seen if you stare at his body from the right angle, and when he fights, this shows up completely.

Personality: There aren’t many things that seem to bother Erebos at all…mainly because he is exuberantly happy and smiling all the time. If he isn’t being a complete pervert or drastically changing the mannerisms of the things people say to turn it into a joke it wouldn’t be a surprise if people were scared. In that light however Erebos is just a bit too happy and even to call him chipper would be a massive understatement. He has a seeding perspective on life since darkness literally clings to him.

To excel and not become depressed this young man knows how to keep himself and others amused and by doing so with no ill will toward others and an epic smile, he spreads the seeds of harmony each and every day even if he isn’t actually trying to do so.

Abilities: Erebos acts as a catalyst to the spatial projection of magic in his heart, the worlds themselves and other beings. He is broken and his own existence is unstable to the point where he can freely propel himself through space in bursts and move out of linear proportions. The relativity of this action enhances his physical properties immensely and he can ping out of a rift in action and thus the imbalance of his heart breaks the format of magic and because of this Erebos takes much less damage than others from spells. The spatial projection also allows him to manipulate the space of his own body and as a plus the flowing rush of magical energy acts a a permanent use of a powerful spell known as hasteja.

Drive Forms
Morph Drive- This is the seeding corruption that takes over Erebos' body as his unversed shadow begins to fuse with his body and results in a twisted form that only allows use of the keyblade Temperantia, focusing heavily on physical force and spatial rending for maximum pain and suffering to others. This drive is relatively more potent in its defense that Erebos is out of his drive forms as a whole.

Influx Drive- By taking the unversed shadow into himself and propagating its magic from the inside, Erebos can use this drive form and manipulate Incorruptus, using the symbols on his body to triple cast spells and fuse them as well. As beastly as this drive looks, it doesn't really focus on ripping foes apart physically.

Magic:
Aero>Aerora>Tornado>Aeroja- The compilation of wind based magics that at its peak generates a hurricane force gale of winds fueled my an embodiment of deep pressures that split apart other magical spells in an instant. Such force can potentially fell an entire army of unwary foes unprepared for such a pure assault of wind magic.

Water>Watera>Wave>Tsunami- At its highest stage this water spell quickly propels small droplets of water toward the enemy that in fact contain multiple wave spell amounts of water and high density impact. After several seconds, these all break open and the battlefield is set awash with a massive 22 foot wave of water that Erebos can control.

Sap>Drain>Absorb>???- A health stealing spell that goes from merely sapping a small amount of vitality to foes and replenishing slightly Erebos' health to absorbing a large amount of energy that can turn the tides of battle on the spot.

Heart Ignition: Iranium Drive- To be learned later

Keyblades and chains:

KeybladeForm Appearance A: Incorruptus

Ability-
Gluttony: An inverted force constantly pours forth from this keyblade, so much that when Erebos uses it one can actually see drops of a black liquid hit the ground and vaporize. This matter is a magical embodiment that increases the impacting forces of Incorruptus which gives it a dominating factor in keyblade clashes due to the weight that foes must deal with in order to push this weapon back, also The simple rending of space conflicts with those whom have bad intentions against Erebos as they get near and instead of pinging himself through open space as normal, enemies are subjected to space restricting them, which can dramatically slow them down the more magic or force they produce.

Keyblade Form Appearance B: Temperantia

Ability-
Temperance: This is the closure of magic that allows the embodiment of physical magic to surround the keyblade in a degenerative effect that allows it to cut through spells. The more power the spell, the more magic it takes from Erebos to sever but also by cutting through a spell Erebos is allotted a waning increase in his own physical properties attaining magical force, so it is quite possible for him to even sever a spell on the 4th tier.

Faction: Zeal's Call

Recent History:

~~~~~

Name: Mithos-Menderash-Elfangor

Nickname: Mithos

Appearance: Mithos is humanoid, but looks closer to some type of creature or animal than anything else at a glance. His overall structure would be a cliché to what people want to see, especially girls but because of the life-form that mithos is and the fact of him having two hearts, his body works differently and is able to sustain both muscle mass and fat on a regulated pace so his body looks nearly perfect; a lithe frame with fine dusted underlying muscle that accents a slender tapering abdomen rippled with a clearly visible set of eight pack abdominals, and broad shoulders leading to elegant arms that end in many fingered hands: eight on each to be exact. Mithos’ entire body is covered in rich dusty lavender fur about a quarter inch long.

The fur on Mithos’ head is flat and smooth which shows right away that he doesn’t have a nose or a mouth, just small slits centered a bit lower than where a nose might normally be located and traveling up the side of his head, there are curved ears that which a cat or dog type being would have. There are two almond shapes eyes that have a magenta iris and on top of the head there are two stalks that have eyes in them as well, giving Mithos a 360 degree field of vision, also the stalk eyes seem to view multiple wavelengths of the spectrum.

Between his shoulders there is an extended mane of thicker fur that goes all the way down the back and stops just above the hips and fawns out across Mithos’ back. This fur is even thicker and longer than the fur that covers the rest of the body and instead of its normal dusty lavender, the hue is brighter and leans toward a more reddish tint. You’d be amazed the way this shows off both furry cheeks of Mithos’ butt, something he took after Reforge with from a joke that is years in the making, besides all that, its rather nice to look at and without a doubt gives jealously to both genders that witness it by far. Above this muscular gluts of glory, Mithos like other Andalites; has a long thick tail that has a blade grown into which is terribly sharp and can be moved on whim as its owner wills it to, easily able to extend out past Mithos and strike deeply and quickly. His legs are also as close to human as possible though they are substantially thicker and have visible extensions of muscle along them and the base of each thigh has thinner hair than the rest of Mithos' body. Mithos' feet each have 7 toes, rather than the 8 like the digits on his hands.

Personality: Mithos is very calm and tends to be a bit more serious than a lot of people like but he isn't overbearing and has a very likable demeanor about him which goes hand in hand with his calm nature. He isn't loud and obnoxious and believes that to be righteous one must first figure out themselves before trying at all to tell others how they need to live their own lives and behave. His ideals on life adhere him to act in a way that keeps away enemies because of the typical valor that Andalites as a race have. Mithos is caring and whimsical at his best and and his worst, subdued and practical so that he doesn't ever get in the way of others unless they need him too.

Hanging around with Erebos has given Mithos an increased sense of humor but instead of joke around he's picked up thought speaking cryptically rather than cause havoc.

Abilities: Morphing- Mithos' actual DNA can change into other creatures' DNA he has acquired and with each additional pattern had obtains Mithos is allowed to change his molecular structure and morph into said creature or being. This doesn't give him the ability to learn any skills that a being might actually have, only what comes natural to that being and what he furthers by training with it. Currently Mithos is able to stay morphed for 3 hours, after that he becomes a nothlit and is unable to revert back to his original form at all. Mithos can sustain his keyblades after a morph but obviously if there is no way to hold and wield them properly he wont summon either of them.

Morphs
Landreto- That's right, this thing looks like a monster marshmallow and pretty much is. The Landreto is one of Mithos' slower morphs but it has a structure that allows it to take the blunt force of physical attacks for granted quite easily as its skin and squishy surface can't be damaged without a lot of force implied behind it. The skins that protrude from its body can be fired off rapidly and contain a poisonous secretion that also splatters before it ever reaches a target and this causes a slow but sure breakdown of enemy defenses. The Landreto's eye is a dangerous aspect as it can charge and emit a fog of poisonous gas even more potent that the spines along the body itself.

Atomos- The Atomos is a being made up of magic essence itself in a physical format, so right away Mithos is fast in this morph as he is able to power himself up near instantly with a slew of continued spells and discharge from its body any spell cast in a physical format, such as blizzard in a punch. Because of the magical nature of this morph, it can expend energy pretty quickly and leave Mithos tired faster than his other morphs but he is versed well enough in the morph to know his limits and end things before he becomes completely drained.

Gilnaeus- The Gilnaeus is a life-form that is able to atomically shift its shape as to not only transform its body into a sheen that can reflect light and make it invisible, it also counter vibrates so that it makes no sound at all when moving, allowing it to get the drop on foes with apparent ease. Becoming invisible drains Mithos faster than staying in light's grasp however so he doesn't do it often. Mithos can cause this form to shed its skin in the form of small crystals that are extremely sharp and slice people up with them in a blitzkrieg of madness. The cannon on the Gilnaeus' hand is part of its anatomy and via magic can be used to fire a large variety of shots and blasts with varying potency and ranges.

Irigi Panda- Its a slimmed out Panda. No really <3 Irigi Pandas are from the world named Kaizore which is inhabited largely by humanoid animals that has spacial dimensions inside them which allow each one to hold a a supply of weapons and other objects inside themselves. Irigi Pandas have very large blades grown inside their dimension spaces and when Mithos morphs into this form he is able to masterfully wield the the sword and becomes immune to all magic spells with a suffix lower than aga after them. Irigi Pandas also have the ability to jump well over 100 feet in any direction.

Grasipar- Though this is a sea creature it does quite well on land and levitates itself with a self sustaining gravity field outside of the water and its rock hard surface makes it great for causing damage because Mithos can ram himself into foes and disrupt them via the pressure that the Grasipar's body emits on a constant. The cracks the skin of this morph can pour out thickening fields of steam that not only throw foes off balance but also make it so that their sight is limited. Grasipars also manipulate strong wind magic but only when they are touching the ground which makes Mithos practically immobile.

Magic
Cure>Cura>Curaga>Full Heal- a line of simple spells that restore vitality and life force to a selected target. At the 4th tier of the spell, Full Heal restores all energy and functions to multiple targets at the same time.

Double>Triple>Quadruple- A magical spell that incites the casting of multiple spells of the same type at once. By the time Quadruple has been cast, the drain from a multiple can be extreme.

Comet>Meteor>Falling Star>Supernova- A non elemental spell that drops upon a foe a mass of fiery like matter from the heavens above. When Supernova is cast the sky lights up like fireworks from a new years celebration as massive spheres compile and crash down to annihilate foes simultaneously.

Heart Ignition: Nepheldir Morph- This is a morph that Mithos Acquired from his father that is stuck in this form as a nothlit. Though he has within him the DNA to morph into this creature the amount of trauma it would due to his body at this point would be fatal and as such he hasn't attempted the morph yet...

Keyblades and chains:

KeybladeForm Appearance A: Jirachi

Ability-
Black hole: While Mithos uses Jirachi, he is unable to be afflicted by lightning, fire, and status spells but he is also unable to cast them. The energy that is nullified from such spells which Jirachi is in use is expended on other spells. Spells of these nature on tier one are also auto reflected.

KeybladeForm Appearance B: Rachel

Ability-
Auto-restore: While being wielded by Mithos, Rachel continually restores the vitality and heart essence of Mithos and he is also able to resist damage via the spell wall being active.

Faction: Zeal's Call

Recent History:

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Mithos is baller as bonk.

btw just posted for today. WE NEED MORE POSTS GUISE, GOSH

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Composing one =3, got a lot of ground to cover due to my lateness ^ ^''. Hopefully it will be posted, soon-ish.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Time to go read a short novel. Thanks lumine :<

Lumine

Awards
Time to go read a short novel. Thanks lumine :<

So sorry =[ ...I always had a problem with controlling my post's length >.<, that and the fact I had a lot to catch up to.

I promise, I'll try and make them more reasonable next time, though ^ ^''

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the read. It was just surprising to see a post that long.

Awards
Not that suprising when most of us could do it any time but, nonetheless lumine's post was excellent. I'll get a post up today or tomorrow. Get some good quality Coraleye asshole-ness going.

I swear like ALL of your main characters are A-holes. XD

Lumine

Awards
Well if it's any consolation I enjoyed reading it Lumine.

<3

Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the read. It was just surprising to see a post that long.

Glad you did ^ ^, again my apologies for the lengthy wall of text ^ ^''

Seriously. I ain't seen a post that long since the last time I was in an RP with sephiroth_2(I think that's his name.).

Lolz, and he still does XD. Sephiroth2 always liked long and rich posts, and I appreciated that in his style =3. Sadly, he is not on this forum anymore. I've been leaning more to shorter posts as of late, but sometimes I slip up -just like this time- and especially when I have so many actions and events to pack into my post =3.

Not that suprising when most of us could do it any time but, nonetheless lumine's post was excellent. I'll get a post up today or tomorrow. Get some good quality Coraleye asshole-ness going.

Thank chu ^ ^

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Guys.

Try to refrain from using the word "energy" in this roleplay. If you aren't referring to Stamina/Vitality/HP I don't want to see it being used in some pseudo-logic about darkness or light "energy".

Aura is preferred.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
EDIT: WE AREN'T ACCEPTING ANYMORE TEMPLATES. 24 templates is our MAX.

Get into your ending sequences of the Dive to Heart. [Heart Stations]

I've broken everybody up into mixed groups.
Location - Cul
Cityscape, downtown, bright lights yet drenched in a dreary haze and fog. Cul is news part of CDS. Aside from Zeal's Call originally patrolling this area, it intersected with part of the vagrant's territory. The streets stretch themselves out endlessly. A park, with a merry-go-round rest at the very heart of their territory. Reprieves can be found near the accessory shop, where cautious adults have boarded themselves off against the ever frantic heartless and unversed that roam freely.

Current Team - Reforge|Renn|Capell|Rika|Solipher|Sebastian|Daemus|Zakinen|Svether
Location - De
Much more city, uptown, here is where the clocktower, gym, and school's backyard reside. Vagrant Oricalcos usually deems over this location and reins as its overseers. The number of vagrants that flood this area, often too many to even count. This part of the CDS home is monochrome, distilled of its color, everything has been shifted to gray for the time being. At the very edge of the territory is it shared with the Cult's territory. Pureblood heartless and unversed spawn endlessly here.

Current Team - Coraleye|Avalenn|Cerzi|Ulmara|Taro|Ryuhou|Xarce|Riko

Location - Sac
The suburban areas, where the church and school's main entrance can be found within short walks of each other. Intersecting even with the coast, where the water can be seen now as a see of perpetual darkness. Heartless spawn indefinitely from one direction, the very ocean. Rarely, nobodies and unversed will spawn

Current Team - FLLFFL|Akkiko|Kyoko|Annise|Erebos|Mithos

Location - All Is Lost
TBP [To Be Posted]

Current Team - Garforge
To give you an idea of what to post, there are parts of the culdesac that are faction leader dependant so I'm gonna need Supe and NS to be vigilant in their areas. Garforge isn't in Sac, but Alfa's their acting lead for the time being.

Basically each section is going to have a multitude of doors, everywhere you go. The doors can represent something simple like opening a chest, having a heartless battle, or a miniature puzzle like pushing crates to get to another door. Challenges are done in a multitude to unlock larger doors to boss fights as each territory is controlled by two entities.

1. a Heartless|Nobody|Unversed in some form.

2. a Hooded Unknown.

The first boss of the area will always be the lesser of two evils.

You can take your time, this is a time consuming process, but the groups are large so the task are filled faster. Details about each area will be filled in by random vists from the Hooded Unknown NPCs in a canon post from me or Suped.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Loving the inception allusion lumine :D

Starting my post to end Anise's dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back