• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cul-De-Sac [Sign-ups/Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
warning prior to editing... Just adding a few more details my character

Shinra

Banned
Awards
CRAP!!!!!! I`m gonna have my butt whupped by one of the greatest RPer`s in the Forums!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
You aren't bad TCC but Superbia has been around so long in the RP section that it isn't funny and Reforge is pretty much Chuck Norris in the RP world. Reforge doesn't battle, he just allows you to lose. believe me, I'd have to powerplay just to even get a dent in his armor

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
What if I told you could actually beat Reforge? Not feel intimidated in the slightest, be completely confident about myself and hold my own, even if I exhibited the weakest attributes in a character, and by some twist of fate stalemate or claim partial victory?

I'm serious. Ask Supe yourself. Lol we've known each other for years, only reason I'm some random nobody in the RP world is because I abandoned by old name and live in the present as a complete enigma that wanted to make a name for himself xD.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
uuuuhhhh those odds are extremely unlikely, I know Supes is a fair RPer and all... but if you're fighting against reforge, it's like playing against Stardust dragon in a duel, There's only one way to beat him usually, be stronger than him.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
uuuuhhhh those odds are extremely unlikely, I know Supes is a fair RPer and all... but if you're fighting against reforge, it's like playing against Stardust dragon in a duel, There's only one way to beat him usually, be stronger than him.

Then you aren't thinking about things logically. Something as straightforward as strength will be thrown away in something that involves more than brutality.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards

umm question whats a stardust dragon????

edit: dont worry shin explained it too me :)

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Well if I don't believe in myself and always feel I have to make the most destructive abilities just to contend, then I won't be able to make the transition between normal and abnormal anymore. I'd always feel I'd need a character with more power than necessary, and I have yet to make one this far that is unbeatable. I know what limitations, both Reforge, as well as other characters possess based on/off how they're written and scripted. I would rather have a partial victory, draw, or a fighting loss than to just completely anihilate someone. I think my persona is so light-hearted that it actually acts as my interpersonal nerf immediately. Doesn't mean I am unable to fight when I need to, and you have to think about it, its not always about beating someone, even if it is Reforge.

Kind of thought the point in roleplaying was to assume the role, exist as them, live as them, and if you meet the end, continue or die where your role ends.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol you guys need to take it easy and be more excited rather than scared or set off. I'd say that the logic to battle is everything that's not battle.

Maybe it's just the lack of faith. It's Ref in a KH rp. Not Reforge Seru...infinite scale to essence. Also I'd watch TCC.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
sorry... it's just that I've seen how powerful Seru can get... and based on Reforge's template (Although incomplete) means that I'm gonna be going against level 4+ magic with maximum level three magic and lower. Like Reforge can pull off Ultima without much trouble if he so wished... Meanwhile Renn's most powerful spell is Aeroga (Renn probably won't learn Ruinga until halfway through)

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
You aren't bad TCC but Superbia has been around so long in the RP section that it isn't funny and Reforge is pretty much Chuck Norris in the RP world. Reforge doesn't battle, he just allows you to lose. believe me, I'd have to powerplay just to even get a dent in his armor

Word to the wise.....I've been here longer. Besides being here longer doesn't justify anything. If you gotta powerplay then you obviously aint got the heart in it to fight him anyway.

Funny that you mention Stardust Dragon with that character i'm about to post.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
In all fairness, I joined this site Dec 14, 2005. Roleplayed Feb 2006 - Present.

O: i know a lot, but with such an inactive section as of late, its a wonder if anyone is getting any practice or just showing a lack of interest in the section. This RP is one thats been around, btw shinra, I used to be THAT GUY that made all those Naruto RPs with tavishmithos(superbia) in 2006/07/08 XD.

In any case, looking for some templates from people o:
Lol and to the lurkers, just post, you know you want to cough*

Stark

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Everything looks good Stark, I'd suggest fiinishing your keyblade abilities for your first character. And also realize, there was no Darkness in Cul-De-Sac until recently xD.

My characters are all roughly completed, with the exception of FLLFFL's (Alfa) history.
RP will be up soon, more than likely Friday at the latest. (day off, got plenty of time to write it up)

When you get around to it, Edit Ref Supe.
Same to you NS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back