• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cul-De-Sac [Sign-ups/Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
oh shit this was bumped, we stopped at Garforge cutting Necrum in half with a heart ignition :O

Yeah, this is pretty much dead. I would sooner Revamp "Darkwatch" and Thy Kingdom Come before we do this a 4th time.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Yeah, this is pretty much dead. I would sooner Revamp "Darkwatch" and Thy Kingdom Come before we do this a 4th time.

You know, when I saw your post here from the forum index, I thought that was the case.

But I know what you mean, Sup. Even though I forgot everything about my chara. If I had Garfield back then, I would have used him.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hahaha I'm still thinking 2012. Idk why thats so odd, I'm putting it on forms and papers. Shit I need to shake that. But i def see what your saying. Sounds like it used to be pretty interesting. But I also agree that if it died then revamping it would not do anything major with the state that the RP section is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back