• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp, we did it with ReCoM. Let's do it with Days, too! :D

Note: DO. NOT. TRUST. WIKIPEDIA. Unless it's been confirmed and is posted on most, if not all, of the KH sites then it is WRONG.

Character | Voice Actor | Confirmed by
Axel | Quinton Flynn | IMDB
Zexion | Vincent Corazza | Email
Lexaeus | Dave Boat | Email
Luxord | Robin Downes | Email
Larxene | Shanelle Gray | Shanelle Gray's site
Roxas | Jesse McCartney | E3 trailer
Saix | Kirk Thornton | E3 trailer
Riku | David Gallagher | E3 trailer
Xion | Alyson Stoner | The Game
Xemnas | Paul St. Peter | The Game
Xigbar | James Patrick Stuart | The Game
Xaldin | David Dayan Fisher | The Game
Vexen | Derek Stephen Prince | The Game
Demyx | Ryan O'Donahue | The Game
Marluxia | Keith Ferguson | The Game
Xehanort's Heartless | Richard Epcar | The Game
DiZ | Christopher Lee | The Game
Naminé | Meaghan Jette Martin | The Game
Sora | Haley Joel Osment | The Game
Kairi | Alyson Stoner | The Game

I'm working on getting all of the sources still. Ack! And, note about Quinton Flynn: I actually can't find anything on his website about it, but it was confirmed around the time that ReCoM came out that he would be playing Axel in Days.

As for other voice actors, that we've heard from the trailer that we think may be right, it's best to confirm those. How? EMAIL. I know Alyson Stoner has an email, so if anyone wants to ask if she has any part in Days, go right ahead. Meaghan Jette Martin also has an email. Christopher Lee, as far as I know, doesn't have a contact, but Corey Burton does! Get the idea? :D

If there's any voice actor you can find with an email, contact them then you can send it over here if they confirm they're in Days and I'll put it on this chart! I'll email around 'n stuff as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days

Take the first few with a grain of salt! (except for axel, zexion, lexaeus, and larxene. i know those have been confirmed for sure)

So...Vexen?

I tried asking James Patrick Stuart about Xigbar, but he still hasn't replied after 4 months

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

...Yeah. Just Vexen. XD; I don't remember Derek Stephen Prince saying anything about him being Vexen, but I highly doubt that he's not. I have to find a source. <.<;

Ack. D: I dunno if he would reply at all in the first place or something along those lines. I thought he was on TV shows or something... (butbutbut xigbar isn't the same without his voice ;0;)

Awards

Just giving you a heads up, there's a good deal of Organization members that do no have audible speaking roles in cutscenes. When these members are reprising their roles, I assume it just means they're using sound clips from Re:CoM/KH2 for battle cries and whatnot.

Not really a spoiler (I won't say who is and who isn't speaking), but you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Yeah, I was expecting as much, but they also have to do the little noises that come up when they are talking, like when you talk to Demyx, he makes a weird laughing noise, and the rest of the members need those too

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Rowan Atkinson confirmed that he was coming back as Luxord.

Grace, I don't want spoilers, but does Demyx have any audible cutscenes? *crosses fingers*

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Meh, some I wouldn't really care, since like GA said, won't have speaking cutscenes. It's the more important ones(and a couple minor members) that are actually speaking in cutscenes, but it would be nice to have the original cast, I guess.

If we're super lucky, everyone gets to talk, but based what I'm seeing in the Jap Days so far, I really, really doubt it.

JTD95

It is no official source as I know, but it really sounded like Christoper Lee in one of the trailers! YAY :D

Awards

Yeah, I was expecting as much, but they also have to do the little noises that come up when they are talking, like when you talk to Demyx, he makes a weird laughing noise, and the rest of the members need those too

But none of the CoM members have those "little noises," correct me if I'm wrong.

Grace, I don't want spoilers, but does Demyx have any audible cutscenes? *crosses fingers*

Nope, sorry. :[

Hassergam

Website
www.last.fm

Is Jesse McCartney really coming back?, I know we heard the voice in the trailer but still I get all doubtful about it since he doesn't really say much ...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

FUUUCCKKK YESS shanelle.

Great Larxene.

SOMEONE CONTACT BRITTANY SNOW AKA THE TRUE NAMINE

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Yes, it sounded exactly like McCartney.

Well, I sent an e-mail to Mr. Burton, but who knows if he'll answer or not. I also checked Alyson Stoner's site. There is no true contact listing for her.

In addition to that, she says absolutely nothing, not even in passing, about the KH project from what little I've checked around.

Xango99

you know for a game that has such little voice acting and most of the translation has been done..it stll amazes me that they are waiting to release the damn game 4 MONTHS after the Japanese version!!!!!! W.T.F???

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

There's one point where Demyx makes the cutest/creepiest little noise.
I hope they do that right in English.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Nope, sorry. :[

That really sucks. Doesn't he even talk during those meetings? I always loved how the members would be discussing something serious in the short stories/novels, and he'd suddenly interrupt to ask what the heck they were talking about! Real smooth Demyx, real smooth.

What about Vexen, Larxene, or Marluxia?

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com

That really sucks. Doesn't he even talk during those meetings? I always loved how the members would be discussing something serious in the short stories/novels, and he'd suddenly interrupt to ask what the heck they were talking about! Real smooth Demyx, real smooth.

Wait a minute . . . In KHII, during some gummi ship moments, Chip and Dale's voices are heard even when there are speech balloons. Do you think they'd have that for Days? :D (They'd better, or Square-Enix will have one angry Demyx fangirl headed their way. *plays 'Helter Skelter' in brain*)

xDENLINx

On imdb it says that Ryan O'Donohue will be Demyx VA, though I will check around for more sources, cause i swear half the time imdb just guess...

VagueSimplicity

Awards

Is anyone else peeved that the Camp Rock kids will be replacing the original VAs in this KH as well? I understood Re: CoM since it was sort of rushed out after its announcement, but 358/2 Days is being produced as a real-deal Kingdom Hearts game. Seeing as Xion is related to Kairi, and Namine is returning, I really wish Hayden P. and Brittany S. could squeeze in some time to VA the roles. Seriously, I can't take the "I'm nawt thar!" girl again; something in her voice doesn't catch the innocence that BS's voice did for Namine, and Alyson Stoner is just too high-pitched to voice Kairi or Xion. *sigh* But, I understand that HP and BS have been a bit busy lately. Still, Kingdom Hearts now just hasn't felt like the Kingdom Hearts I once knew. I still miss Billy Zane (the true Xehanort's Heartless). :-( Anyone else share this sentiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back