• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days

If Mickey actually has audible lines, probably Wayne Allwine.
There were reports of them doing the English recording months ago.

can anyone find evidence for this? because even though it's pretty much an accepted truth, I can't find anything that actually confirms it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

They recorded quite a while ago. If he says anything... it's his voice, yeah.
If not, they replaced him with the many Mickey clones. You'll never know the difference.

Radon

mofo

It doesn't look like Hayden will come back if that's what you're hoping....but I can be wrong.
IMO, Alyson seemed okay I guess.....

That or she's too busy filming other things and doing busywork for Heroes.....that's one of the reasons why she couldn't voice Kairi in RE:COM but I'll admit I loved her voice work as Kairi.....

But what are the chances that she would come back for one scene in the whole game? Like you said she's too busy doing other things. But if she was given a full voicing role she would probably come back, because with money involved and it being a full job she would return. The chances of her returning are alot higher than you make them sound.

A

Azrael

From what it sounds like, it seems like Lee is voicing as Ansem the Wise again.

By the way, the scene with DiZ/Nami/Riku/Sora in TT seem to based off that scene in Re:CoM's ending in R/R

Radon

mofo

But it makes me wonder why he didn't for Re: CoM.

A

Azrael

Probably had personal affairs.

You do know Corey Burton is Lee's voice double in Star Wars so be glad they hired Burton.

Would we hear Epcar for XH?

A

Azrael

Sad.

I almost liked him in Re:CoM. Tis a shame.

Radon

mofo

He most likely will be back. I was thinking of the KH1 VA.

A

Azrael

You mean Billy Zane. I know, we all miss Zane for XH.

Radon

mofo

He was great. His voice was dark but at the same time it wasn't all sloooooow liiiiike Eeeeeepcaaaarrs.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org

Billy Zane will always be the best Xehanort's Heartless. His voice fit Xehanort's Heartless better than Bobobo.

As for Alysson Stoner as Kairi and Xion, I think she does them fairly well. She sounds good as a young Kairi, but if she does Kairi in KH3 I might have a problem with it. As for Xion she fits the part perfectly to me.

Now for Namine. Camp Rock girls does MUCHH better as Namine than Snow. I really hated Snow, her voice just drove me nuts...it didn't have that innocene that I thought Namine should have, that Camp Rock girl captured.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

But what are the chances that she would come back for one scene in the whole game? Like you said she's too busy doing other things. But if she was given a full voicing role she would probably come back, because with money involved and it being a full job she would return. The chances of her returning are alot higher than you make them sound.

Who said I did? I'm just saying that it could and couldn't be possible. And that I'm trying to say that it's not really possible.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Billy Zane will always be the best Xehanort's Heartless. His voice fit Xehanort's Heartless better than Bobobo.

As for Alysson Stoner as Kairi and Xion, I think she does them fairly well. She sounds good as a young Kairi, but if she does Kairi in KH3 I might have a problem with it. As for Xion she fits the part perfectly to me.

Now for Namine. Camp Rock girls does MUCHH better as Namine than Snow. I really hated Snow, her voice just drove me nuts...it didn't have that innocene that I thought Namine should have, that Camp Rock girl captured.

Billy Zane was the best XH

namine for Snow was pretty good, remember it was after RE CoM so she wasn't being used again by anyone, DiZ atleast let her do things she wants.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

No he didn't...

hmm lets see, she went to go visit roxas that was one thing, also diz really wasn't trying to stop her, when she said "You'll disappear" thats another thing.

A

Audo

Uh yeah and after she visited Roxas he made a comment about how she is out of his control and how he wanted Riku to erase her once her job was done. So... yeah, she was still being used by someone and wasnt being "let to do what she wanted"

Samurai485

Heh. The voice actor for Saix has the same first name as me. I just thought that was cool.

A

Azrael

Camp Rock girl pwned as Nami.

Nami's was too happy sounding in KHII

saix-insanefan

yes, im so happy. Kirk Thornton is coming back as Saix. he did an awesome job with him in KH2 and I cant wait to hear him again in the new game!!!!!

Me :heart: Saix, with all my heart... :36:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back