• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days

The voice actors really aren't that bad. Xion's really fits her character.

Miku's Key

Now All I need to figure out is Namines' VA. Brittany Snow or Meghan Martin. Personally, I liked both of them. Snow had that 'happy yet sad' voice and Martin had that 'sweet little girl' voice. The suspense is just killing me. (not really.) :confused:

A

Azrael

Now All I need to figure out is Namines' VA. Brittany Snow or Meghan Martin. Personally, I liked both of them. Snow had that 'happy yet sad' voice and Martin had that 'sweet little girl' voice. The suspense is just killing me. (not really.) :confused:

Martin was the Namine that actually felt sorrow and not like a happy bimbo despite the situation.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Kirk Thornton? Now I feel so wrong for having sexual impulses towards Saïx.

Radon

mofo

Isn't it bad enough to have attractions to an animated guy with blue hair?

TheArwing

Cool Jesse McCartney Playing roxas's voice again i thought from the trailer he wasn't playing his voice so sweet

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

Martin was the Namine that actually felt sorrow and not like a happy bimbo despite the situation.

Yep. After playing Re:CoM, I have to say I liked Martin as Namine. I don't know, her voice just seemed to fit her more.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Alyson Stoner as Xion? ...Meh. It's alright, I guess.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

We don't know who does Xion yet, I mean people keep on saying that but it could be someone else, it honestly doesn't sound exactly like her or anything. It could be but I'm not convinced until it's official someway.....

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

We don't know who does Xion yet, I mean people keep on saying that but it could be someone else, it honestly doesn't sound exactly like her or anything. It could be but I'm not convinced until it's official someway.....

IT'S ALYSON STONER.

IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THE KAIRI FROM RE:COM

Sora1915

Bronze Member

IT'S ALYSON STONER.

IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THE KAIRI FROM RE:COM
Not to me....I'm sorry she sounds different to me, different enough that I don't think it has to be her, it's probably a good possibility but still....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Err...Yes we do. It sounds EXACTLY like her.

Does this mean she is going to be Kairi's voice from now on? It has been two games in a row. I kinda miss Hayden's voice.

Cool Jesse McCartney Playing roxas's voice again i thought from the trailer he wasn't playing his voice so sweet

It sounded exactly like him in the trailer. How could it not be?

Kirk Thornton? Now I feel so wrong for having sexual impulses towards Saïx.

Are you just going to let Xigbar fall by the wayside? (But I will not blame you)

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Err...Yes we do. It sounds EXACTLY like her.

Does this mean she is going to be Kairi's voice from now on? It has been two games in a row. I kinda miss Hayden's voice.

It sounded exactly like him in the trailer. How could it not be?

Are you just going to let Xigbar fall by the wayside? (But I will not blame you)
I'm not saying it didn't sound like her I said it's really likely....and since its probably her I'm gonna say maybe she will be Kairi from now on, the seem to enjoy switching it up a lot so who knows.....

A

Azrael

I'm not saying it didn't sound like her I said it's really likely....and since its probably her I'm gonna say maybe she will be Kairi from now on, the seem to enjoy switching it up a lot so who knows.....

Keep Hayden as Kairi and I would had preferred if Hayden voiced Xion. But alas we can't get what we want.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

pleeease let james patrick stewart be the one playing xigbar. pleeease. his voice in kh ii was sexy as hell.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Alyson Stoner is voicing Kairi & Xion.
Paul St. Peter is voicing Xemnas.
James Patrick Stuart is voicing Xigbar♥.
David Dayan Fisher is voicing Xaldin.
Derek Stephen Prince is voicing Vexen.
Ryan O'Donohue is voicing Demyx.
Keith Ferguson is voicing Marluxia.
Richard Epcar is voicing Ansem (obviously.)
Christopher Lee is voicing DiZ.
Meaghan Jette Martin is voicing Naminé.
Hayley Joel Osment is voicing Sora.
Wayne Allwine voiced Mickey.
Tony Alsemo is voicing Donald.
Bill Farmer is voicing Goofy.

Some of that may be unnecessary but I thought you guys might like to know of the additions, verified by IMDB. I think they're legit if IMDB verified them, but I don't know. Link for the English cast is here.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Some of that may be unnecessary but I thought you guys might like to know of the additions, verified by IMDB. I think they're legit if IMDB verified them, but I don't know. Link for the English cast is here.

Wouldn't trust too much on IMDB since it isn't all that reliable. Apparently people can edit it nearly the same as Wikipedia from what I've heard.
Those VAs do seem believable (least the ones that are confirmed are) as the release comes closer however. Greatly believing Christopher Lee is coming back as DiZ even though we heard a bit of his voice in the trailer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back