• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Great posts guys keep em coming. Actually. You all should slow down cause the RP is filling up with too many posts.

>_____>

Sorry dude. I've been waiting for someone else to post first seeing how i don't think my charrie would show up so early. ^^ i'm working on it

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"The fate of the world is in it's light

Template
1.Name: lupis

2. Age: 17
3. Appearance: 17 male fire image by loony24680 on Photobucket
naturely black&red hair with light yellow eyes normally wearing cargo pants and a daggy old shirt very toned skin and has a sleek build very athletic
4. Gender male
5. Biography
lupis ran away from home at the age of 13 because he was resented by his town and his family for having a natural ability to fire bend and a sub ability to lightning bend lupis traveled for 2 years fending off others and eating the scraps they left behind lupis was traveling along a cliff when he fell off hitting his head in a sharp rock he woke up a couple of hours later pretty brused up as payment for saving him he offered to be there pyro for entertainment/help building houses/other this is where he also crafted his hooked blades from hearing the legendery tale of the avatar he admired jet so as a tribute he recreated his blades he nows lives peacefully in his little town for now....

6. Personality lupis is a fun guy to be around once you get to know him that is but his exterior is like all hot heads rash and quick to the trigger he has small issues with people who hurt there children physically or mentally and when i mean small i mean beat the hell out of them with his blades

7. Element : fire sub lightning
8. Location: the old ruins of the dragon fire benders who have seemingly lost there ability to fire bend so to help they have there home into a small village for outcast's and runaway's from the evil empire
9. Weapon jet's hooked blades

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I posted. I'm headed in Hina and Tora direction lol i bumped into someone so it could give anyone an opening to follow.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Chaser, please, if you're going to join: use punctuation and remember to capitalize names, locations and the first letter of every sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back