• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
"The fate of the world lies in the elements...must be strong as earth, lively as water, fierce as fire, and free as air."

Template

1. Name: Lea Cheng

2. Age: 18

3. Appearance: Lea

4. Gender: Male

5. Biography: Lea is a complicated case. He grew up hating the empire with a passion. Mostly because they took the life of his mother...even if it was partially his fault. Benders being picked one by one all around and a 5 year Lea was a proud fire bender...even if he couldn't show his pride in public. His mother wasn't a bender and from what he knew neither was his fathe, in reality Lea hadn't know any one who was bender. Lea and his mother went for a walk one day and Lea showed his mother his "gift" at once he drew attention to them because he couldn't control his emotions, something that was essential with fire benders. They came with weapons that had the power to take your powers away from you, and kill you afterwards. Lea was the one who got them in trouble, but his mother was the one who protected him at all costs. They killed her for protecting a him and at once advanced towards him. His dangerous emotions caused his flames to turn an odd goldish color that scorched the the Imperial monsters. Lea's father came a little too late to find a dead wife and a sobbing child. It turned out that Lea's father was a skilled bender, his whole side of the family were filled with benders in ancient times, so it wasn't a surpise the he could bend. Lea's father vowed to never blame the death of the woman he loved on the boy, because she died to protect him, she would want him to protect Lea too. Lea's father trained him to use firebending discreetly but fiercely, making Lea into a skilled bender, but far from being a master. Lea resides in Ember Island at the moment with his father who has retired from bending and they both take "paying" jobs that people come to them with. Lea handles Imperial problems for money to help support his father and himself.

6. Personality: Lea was once a cry baby that was very emotional...but the death of his mother turned this around for him. He vowed to never let his emotions put anyone he cared about in danger so he tends to give strangers a cold vibe despite the fire that burns in his soul. He cares deeply for mothers and protects those who refuse to protect themselves. He wants to journey to Ba Sing Se to help the cause for the rebellion...but he is reluctant to leave his father.

7. Element : Fire (He can use normal fire but he also has a golden flame, it's not stronger per say but it shows the fire of his soul so its pretty to look at :p )

8. Location: Ember Island moving to Ba Sing Se.

9. Weapon: Small sized katana that he carries on his back

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Just a character whose parents weren't of the same type of bender. I would imagine that this future setting, and circumstances, allows for, errr....greater crossbreeding in that sense.

Last edited:

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
"the world depends on people willing to stand up"
Name: Tora Amaya
Appearance:
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8071772175/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/23/tan.jpg
The clothes are black and her hair is blondish brown. Her eyes are green.
Biography: Before the raid Tora didn't think too much about mastering firebending as her parents did but she realized she would have to when the raid occured. Tora fled her home when the raid began and her parents were killed trying to defend her. She was on her own for a year constantly dodging dangerous areas, and she seldom went around cities or other people.

She found Ba Seng Se when she was eight and began practicing her bending immediately. At first it was for revenge of her parents' deaths but soon after she began it was because she wanted to be strong enough to defend herself and others were there to be another raid. She isn't quite a master at firebending but close.
Personality: Tora appears to be grim at most times but around other people she'll treat them politely. She doesn't like talking much and evades the majority of questions about her past. Few know anything about her parents or that she still blamed herself for their death. She believes firmly that if she would've practiced firebending she could have helped fight. When she puts her mind to something she'll continue attempting it until there is no chance of completing the task. She doesn't particularly like taking orders but she'll follow them through. Most of the time she is calm but if she feels something more should be done about a situation then she'll take matters into her own hands without telling anyone what she is doing.
Element : Fire
Weapon: Long sword (rapier)

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Just a character whose parents weren't of the same type of bender. I would imagine that this future setting, and circumstances, allows for, errr....greater crossbreeding in that sense.

Hmm. I'ono. It is in the future, and with the dwindling down of benders it would make sense for hybrids, but Imma have to say no on this one. Sorry man. It would cause too much overpowering. If it's any consolation everyone can have the mastered form of an element. (Metal, Lightning, etc) So long as you provide reasoning in your temp.

Also, Perception and Nightwolf, you're both ACCEPTED!

Ok sweet. I just checked the first post to put people's names in, and we're currently at NINE Rpers. Imma give it one more day to see if we get at least one more, so it can be even. If by later tonight or tomorrow if we don't have ten, I'll just start the RP. ;3

If I missed anyone, just lemme know.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Well, that changes my character a bit. Not even if the secondary power is 'dormant?' I mean, the 'Avatar' will just end up being powerful enough to trounce most everyone by the time the time this is over.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
<.< I hate my Bio. its so short and all ugly looking.

D:<

Im good though I don't need to add anything. i think :eek:

Awards
Well, that changes my character a bit. Not even if the secondary power is 'dormant?' I mean, the 'Avatar' will just end up being powerful enough to trounce most everyone by the time the time this is over.

don't worry, I'll limit my character power. She hasn't even had any training yet.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
The world depends on the ones who are willing to accept and move with the flow of life with a focuesed mind
Name: Ardrilian Kian

Appearance: the most prominent feature of Ardrilian is her yellow coloured eyes that put anybody off, her jaw line is very feminine and set upon her hair is lush light brown hair that seems to glitter in the sunlight. Moving down her toned body, is a pair of warned out boots. She wears travelling clothes made from the Earth Nation, so naturally on her back is the earth insignia. She is proud to have been born in the fire nation although is ashamed she can bend. Her legs are long, and adding to her height of about 5”6 ish. Upon her hands are gauntlet like linin material gloves that ride up to her arms. Her dress is short sleeved that stops at her thighs. Around her neck is a simple chained necklace that is her mothers.

Bio: She was born in the fire nation and her parents travelled constantly never staying to long in a city. They were roamers, drifters and gypsies or whatever name the world could think of. Her father a performer won her mother’s heart with his quick witted touge and strong arms of love and compassion for her. Her mother was a noble who was stern but lived for a life outside her walled world of pain, but was sever and direct in her fighting, of hand to hand combat. So when she was born, both severness and fluid movement rubbed rubbed off onto her to simply allow her to be free with her own natural gifts of dance and martial arts. from her father and mother

While they were at sea, a mighty storm blew and as the thunder roared overhead and lightning bolted the sky Ardrilian was mesmerised by it. Then it happened while she was upon the ship that bound to edge of the earth kingdom, a crack of lightning hit her almost through instinct she twisted her body and shot it through back to the sky. Scared and fearing their lives, her parents denied all possiblites of their only daughter be an fire bender. What made matter even worst was the fact that upon the ship was a man who held the equipment to take away her bending for ever, and her parents were more then happy to assist him. She ran, hiding in the bottom most section of the boat. When the ship docked she managed to escape leaving her old life behind. She wanders around, bending at night only to keep her self warm...practicing her own formation of bending of fire, through the dances her father once taught her. Although they do not want her she does not hate them they are just blind of their ignorance. She is now again on a boat journing towards the Northan Air Temple.

Personality: Its difficult to summarise Ardrilian, inside she is a fighter, constantly battling with her inner emotions...on the outside she is light hearted, finding the positive side when she is with those she finds comfort with. When she is in a sever situation she will not wander, will not be distracted, she will give orders, or be given. Her sarcastic nature gets the better of her all the time, weather making others smile or allowing her to come of cold. She is well spoken, but not fake. What you see is normally what you will get. She is a strong fire bender but will only bend at night, where nobody can see her. In the day she can be found dancing or doing a set of martial arts

Her saying to live by is "Teach others but learn in the process"

Element: Fire

Weapon: Ardrilian prefers to fight with her dual blades

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
The world depends on the ones who are willing to accept and move with the flow of life with a focuesed mind
Name: Ardrilian Kian

Appearance: the most prominent feature of Ardrilian is her yellow coloured eyes that put anybody off, her jaw line is very feminine and set upon her hair is lush light brown hair that seems to glitter in the sunlight. Moving down her toned body, is a pair of warned out boots. She wears travelling clothes made from the Fire Nation, so naturally on her back is the fire insignia. She is proud to have been born in the fire nation and as she walks she walks with pride. Her legs are long, and adding to her height of about 5”6 ish. Upon her hands are gauntlet like linin material gloves that ride up to her arms. Her dress is short sleeved that stops at her thighs. Around her neck is a simple chained necklace that is her mothers.

Bio: She was born in the fire nation and her parents travelled constantly never staying to long in a city. They were roamers, drifters and gypsies or whatever name the world could think of. Her father a fire performer won her mother’s heart with his flames of love and compassion for her. Her mother was also a fire bender but was sever and direct in her fighting. So when she was born, both styles rubbed off onto her to simply allow her to be free with her own natural gift. They told her too experiment and test your limits all the time. But this went horribly wrong one day. Her father lost control and in a last attempt to protect Ardrilian her mother perished as well as her father. And forever she would carry the insignia of her people, always reminding herself of the world and havoc fire can create. Now Ardrilian wanders the world alone, making friends and living the life her parents wanted, exploring new depths and never allowing limits to stop her be true to herself. Those who see her bend, notice she does not move the same way as the others, like her mother she can be stiff only moving her hands to create powerful gestures, while when she moves with her sword she is fluid like her father who based his training of a wise water bender. Throughout her travels she marvelled at the earth benders so she has an admiration for them, she wishs to journey to Ba Sing Sa once more to watch the city light up and the earthbenders move around. Her flames come from her memories, for when she thinks of her mother she acts like her bending, and vise versa with her father. She is like the dual blades separate but still one

Personality: Its difficult to summarise Ardrilian, inside she is a fighter, constantly battling with her inner emotions...on the outside she is light hearted, finding the positive side when she is with those she finds comfort with. When she is in a sever situation she will not wander, will not be distracted, she will give orders, or be given. Her sarcastic nature gets the better of her all the time, weather making others smile or allowing her to come of cold. She is well spoken, but not fake. What you see is normally what you will get. She is humble when it comes to her fire bending, she is truely a marvel to behold and listen to, but she still sees herself as a student.
Her saying to live by is "Teach others but learn in the process"

Element: Fire

Weapon: Ardrilian prefers to fight with her dual blades, mixing them with her bending skills.

Did you read the plot? .-. It's been a good fourty to sixty years since the benders started dying out, so yeah, no one bends in public. At all. Edit your temp a bit. ;o

That's the same point with the one I've been making. She has one element in which she is proficient, but her other is pretty much nothing, since the parent it was gained from was never able to teach her.

The Avatar is the only person who's going to have more than one bending ability. If you have one prominent bending ability, and the other one is dormant and pretty much nothing, then there really isn't a point in having it. Just no hybrid benders. Gonna leave it at that.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Kay, i've edited...sorry bout that

Old bio i worte u a long time ago

Any more hassles?

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Sorry for the delay guys. Here is my temp.

The fate of the world... is out of my hands.

Name: Lian Chen

Appearance: Lian is fairly tall, as she stands at about 5’8” and is quite slender. Even though she is quite slender, Lian is also quite strong looking, not only because of her subtlely muscled arms but because of her demeanour in everyday activities. Her hair, which is dark brown, reaches just past her shoulder blades when it is worn loose. Lian often wears her hair up, either in a ponytail or a plait. Even though they appear to be green, Lian’s eyes are actually hazel.
Clothes wise, Lian wears the sort of attire most people in the Lower Ring would wear, but she also wears a thick black bracelet on her right wrist, which is a rough signal of her trade to those seeking people like her.

Biography: Despite being of Fire Nation heritage, Lian has lived in the Earth Kingdom for her entire life. For the first years of her life, her existence there was a happy one. She had lived with her small family on a farm in a small but bustling Earth Kingdom village. But even such a small village did not escape the notice of the current ruler, who often sent Guards to conduct random sweeps of all “areas of interest”. For years they came back again and again, terrorising the citizens and imprisoning anyone who seemed “suspicious”.
Lian felt herself angered by such raids, but she made no move or even thought of making one, to stop them. As horrific as this oppression was, it was no concern of hers.
Then, when she turned 17, Lian discovered her Firebending abilities. Frightened and somewhat horrified, Lian quickly decided that it was much too dangerous for her to remain in the village. So she snuck back into her house, gathered up her things, and left. It had wrenched her heart to just abandon her family, but she knew that if she were ever discovered, her family would be punished.

Ever since that day, Lian has been on the move. She has travelled steadily from place to place, never stopping long enough to put down roots, since she has felt no place was safe for her, or any Bender. When she was nineteen, Lian finally reached Ba Sing Se. In her years of travelling she had gained many skills, and had practiced her Firebending almost endlessly in any number of deserted spots along her road. As well as her Firebending, Lian had also trained with a shortsword and throwing knives, so that she could defend herself without her Bending.
Within the year in Ba Sing Se, she had found herself a trade. It seemed, with all the lowlifes and cutthroats in the Lower Ring, there was much desire for trained Assassins. Lian decided to enter into this trade, if only to get a name for herself as someone not to be trifled with, and keep herself afloat in the unforgiving and often ruthless life offered in the Lower Ring.

Personality: Lian is determined, confident and very strong willed. She isn’t the sort of person to back down if trouble comes her way, but that isn’t to say that she seeks it out. Despite her chosen trade, Lian is fairly soft spoken and prefers to keep to herself. Part of this is due to her strong sense of self-preservation and most of her actions are driven by the need to make the sacrifice of leaving her family behind worth it, as well as living a decent life free of harrassment because of her status as a Bender. She also possesses kindness and compassion, but she keeps these emotions separate from herself when called upon to act as an Assassin. Due to her determined nature, Lian chooses to see those acts as “doing what she must do”. Also, because of her years on the road, Lian is deeply lonely, but she has lived with this so long she has almost gotten used to it.

Element : Fire (can also utilise lightning, but she can’t fully control it yet. She only uses this in desperate situations due to that lack of control.)
Weapon: Short sword and throwing knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back