• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey can i repost in Ba Sing Sei, i was thinking of causing a comotion to draw everyone together, and bring the avatar out?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hey can i repost in Ba Sing Sei, i was thinking of causing a comotion to draw everyone together, and bring the avatar out?

Yeah I whink that would work nicely seeing how everyone is scattered at the moment.

Awards
Perception╘Truth;5003212 said:
I'm having terrible writers block guys. I wanna know if anyone else is currently located in Ember Island, and if so, could they possibly help me get started. i just can't seem to get into the character to write.

Sorry, my character isn't there...

On another note, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET MY CHARACTER UNSTUCK!?

Nightwolf seems to be MIA
thank you

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sorry, my character isn't there...

On another note, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET MY CHARACTER UNSTUCK!?

Nightwolf seems to be MIA
thank you

I think someone caused a commotion somewhere else. that can have you take your leave like i did ^^

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Sorry I haven't posted. I was waiting for everyone who had actually joined to post, and after a while no one did so I just said fuck it.

But I guess people are actually interested now.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a post up to move the plot around. And while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and disregard any post that shows no relevance to my plot or attempts to create their own plot for the rp lol.

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted. I was waiting for everyone who had actually joined to post, and after a while no one did so I just said fuck it.

But I guess people are actually interested now.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a post up to move the plot around. And while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and disregard any post that shows no relevance to my plot or attempts to create their own plot for the rp lol.

I hate to admit, I LOL'eds1gildragonin30years

Anyway I'ma see what I can do with my character.

Edit: I... still got nothing.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I don't know... It's moving... verry verry slowly.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'll wait for someone else to post before i reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back