• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Name - Kiyoshi Hayato
Nicknames - Yoshi, Yosh, Mercury
Age - 21
Gender - Female

Personality-

In order to master and even use Lightning, an enhancement of the modernized fire bending, one must have an absence of emotions and peace of mind. With that said it is not surprising that Kiyoshi personality is reflective of that. She is very calm and stoic, in everyday situations she is in control of her emotions and rarely lashes out or burst out.

Though having a calm demeanor not only applies to lightning-bending it also applies to fire-bending as well, if one should happen to lose their 'cool' per se, their flames will grow out of control.

Kiyoshi despises anyone who would abandon their comrades, aspirations, and duty. She believes one is obligated to protect these things if not, they are worse than scum.

Appearance-

Kiyoshi is about 5'4'', she has a very slim and petite figure. Her features are first accented by her peachy complexion, her soft-to-the-touch smooth skin, and silk-like hair, she has a small narrow face; it is oval-like and comes down at a point. Her cheeks are rounded out and slightly puffy, they also contain a slight pinch of pink giving that rosy cheeks sort of feel. Her lips are thin and small in length, they form an almost perfect line when shut, her eyes are large and sharp, colored bright green they seemingly stare right through people.

She has long light black hair that reaches her lower back, she has two long pigtails; parallel to each other, and they hang on the side of her head kinda like rabbit ears. Clad in a long white/black outfit, she wears a skin-tight jumpsuit that is prominently white with black blotch-like spots over her chest and the sides of her waist. She wears a black coat over the jumpsuit left unzipped, she wears a black skirt that reaches her knees with long black leggings that reach underneath her knees, leaving a small area of exposed skin.
Weapon-

Japanese styled katana

Ubatama – According to folklore, this is a sword of Legends. It has said that its previous master, Yasuo, forged this weapon of indestructible material, and his brother Ronin forged a weapon of similar material. Since then they have been bitter rivals, constantly challenging each other. This weapon is extremely powerful; it has said it has cut down mountains and even lightning. Ronin and Yasuo at one point cut down a dragon in one strike. The handle is jet red with black circles on it, the blade itself is dark as night.

Element- Fire, sub: Lightning. One Water bending technique.

Fire Bending; the ancient technique passed on by the dragons of the olden. The unbiased wave of destruction that devastates and is represented by rebirth. From the ashes of the past bore a bright a propitious future.

It would be an understatement to say Kiyoshi is a good fire bender, his precision rivals that of Avatar Roku, his strength and will power trumps Firelord Zuko, and his overall skills bests that of General Iroh.

Kiyoshi's fire bending is incredibly accurate whereas even the top fire benders toss their flames around and praying it hits, Kiyoshi's technique is almost an art. She is able to melt the chains of a captured prisoners without harming the latter, he mastered the Sun Warrior's techniques and even Avatar Roku's techniques.

Her fire is white-hot rather than the standard orange/red, or blue flames. She can cool off his fire and reduce it to the orange/red, or blue variety. Kiyoshi has also mastered lightning bending, she is actually able to augment it further. In order to generate electricity the user must wave their hands in slow circular movements, Kiyoshi found a way to make that technique obsolete.

She uses the small electron filled particles in the air and uses his body as a magnet of sorts, super-charging his body she literally becomes a lightning rod. Then using normal fire bending techniques she combines that of his electricity and bam generates lightning. Though this technique sounds rather easy it isn't, it requires him to focus his energy even more. She has to carefully move the electrons or he will electrocute himself.

History-

Born into the fire nation things seem to look up for the young Kiyoshi. Nearly immediately after she was able to utter a single syllable; training began. Top of her class, naturally, in every subject she was nothing short of a genius. Driven by pride she refused to be second best at anything, she merely grew stronger with each passing day, even so she defied several rules to further her abilities. Considering lightning bending is merely an addition to fire bending, but is deprived from water bending, she left the fire nation and went to learn several water bending techniques.

She was unable to grasp the concept sad to say.

Coming back she continued and trained under a ton of pressure.

Well, needless to say; it wasn't wasted.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Okay I wasn't sure if I would have the time to join this... but seeing how I did take part in the making of it I feel inclined to do so.

Expect a template from me within the next few days if not tonight. ^^

Oh and Chaserblade your template was never accepted so why are you posting?

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
May I please see that post? I saw no post where you were accepted.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
I posted. ;o

And yeah. If anyone else decides to join, make sure you get the ok from someone before you start posting. And check the first post to make sure your name is there. I just edited it with everyone's names, so you're all ok to officially post now.

Also, thechasersblade, would you mind putting a little more into your posts. And try some proper grammar. ;o lol

Awards
So nightwolf has time to make a rp but not post in one?

I am disappoint Nightwolf... You're holding up the avatar ya know? :3

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Have you sent him a message?

You're accepted Wolfe... though I'm iffy about the waterbending thing... He could make a new technique within the limits of his own bending but not venture out of Fire... like Iroh and his redirection of lightning. ^^

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Well technically lightning bending is merely water bending, push and pull, except with electricity. Applying lightning bending training to water bending, theoretically, it could work it would just be really, really difficult. Bending itself is merely the manipulation of energy, fire bending requires a drive, usually fueled by emotion and such, lightning requires a zen state of mind, as does water bending- in a sense-, sense Kiyoshi is so accustomed to bending with emotion transitioning to clear water bending is near to impossible- which is why no one can bend outside of their own element.

Plus it's one technique, she can't do much.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I know. ^^ Which is why you're accepted. I just said I was iffy about it.

Have fuuun! :D

By the way my template will be up sometime this week.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Oh yeah, you're accepted Wolfe. But I hate to the a douche. You have a good explanation behind the water bending, and it is only one technique, but it isn't fair since I wouldn't let anyone else cross over into another element. And it is just one technique, so it shouldn't be missed to much. Sorry man.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Eh, it's fine; the only reason I even put down water bending was to see if any of you guys would actually go for it.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Name: Mikami Zen <Last, First>

Appearance:

After years spent in fishing boats, hauling nets filled with weighty fish, Zen has acquired quite a muscular physique. His body isn't large and bulky like most in his tribe but he has long wiry, yet strong, arms, darkened by the many hours in the sun. He has light brown hair with patches of gray at the temples, that is braided into a long pony tail that ends at his hips. He has a prominent jaw line with light stubble though not enough to call it a beard or mustache. His eyes are an extremely light gray, indicating he has a lot of water in his personality. His face is wizened with old age but still retains it's smoothness. When shirtless his strong physique is quite apparent and his back is covered with a large tattoo of the old water tribe symbol.

Zen's clothing consists of a blue sleeveless tunic with a long white cloth wrapped around his waist holding it closed. Blue pants adorn his legs and black sandals adorn his feet. On his back is a gourd that holds a large amount of water because he does not believe in the desecration or killing of nature. On his finger is a silver ring with a light blue sapphire (see Bio.) The ring is two snakes intertwining, heads meeting at the center where a white lotus has bloomed. In the center of the lotus is the sapphire. Around his neck hangs a small crystal phial which supposedly contains sacred water from the northern Water Tribe... this however is said to be a myth told by the man himself.

Biography:

There once was a woman of immense beauty. People said she reigned from the Northern Water Tribe, others claimed she was of the Southern Tribe, but really she came from the notorious swamps of the Earth Kingdom. She was born without the skills of bending and decided it would be best to travel the world and see the different nations. She called the Fire nation a beauty unlike any she had ever seen, the Earth Kingdom a wonderful and majestic place that all should visit and the Air temples a lovely sight to behold. When she came to the Southern Water Tribe she met a lovely fisherman two years her elder. Love blossomed over the many months she spent in the tribe, eventually leading to the marriage of the two. They were married and she stayed in the Southern tribe living happily. She wanted a child badly to carry on the name of Mikami but had difficulty. Her first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage causing her to lose hope.

A couple years passed and she gave birth to a son, Zen. Zen was a healthy child. He was constantly getting into trouble and causing mischief. As he grew older they discovered that he was able to bend the element of water, which surprised them because neither his mother nor father were benders. He excelled in his bending skills, even more so than in school. His bending teacher called him a child waterbending prodigy.

In his teen years, Zen left his schooling to work in a fishing boat. He toiled day in and day out on the boat in the hot sun. During winter he visited his family in the southern tribe showing them how strong he had grown physically and bending wise. One day during the purge when the fishing boat was docked in an Earth Kingdom port he accidentally revealed himself as a Waterbender marking him an outlaw and forcing him to change his name and go into hiding. He spent several years disguised as a traveling fishmonger, running from the law until they forgot all about him. He decided he enjoyed traveling and met a man named Gumpto, who it turns out was his cousin on his mothers side. Gumpto was a water bender as well and trained Zen in the way of the Foggy Swamp.

Zen and Gumpto were both the same age and were forced to split ways after spies had caught them bending. Zen never heard from Gumpto again. He traveled to the Northern tribe, once again disguised as a fishmonger, and met a rebel waterbending master. This man, Kiro, taught Zen the ways of the northern tribe. He spent a couple years in the Northern tribe training with Kiro and even teaching the man a couple things from the Southern Tribe. He decided he had stayed too long in the Northern tribe and set out on a boat visting the different nations and even discovering the little remains of the Order of the White Lotus. He met a fire bender named Jizo who was a blacksmith and made him the ring with the White Lotus indicating where his allegiance's lie. He met many more people during his travels and is now on a boat in the Fire Nation on his way to his next destination...

Element: Water

Zen is a master of both the ancient Northern/Southern Tribe style and the Foggy Swamp Style.
The traditional Waterbending styles of the Northern and Southern Water Tribes focus on graceful, fluid movements for their attacks. Zen has mastered both styles equally making him a well rounded bender. He has learned the aggressive and offensive nature of the Southern tribe and coupled it with the strategic and defensive style of the Northern tribe. He jokes around and calls it the Western Tribe style.

The Foggy Swamp style, he learned while traveling the nation with a very dear friend named Gumpto from a swamp in the earth kingdom. The Foggy Swamp style is unlike his 'Western' tribe style because it is rather ungraceful and fluid. One must maintain a rigid and straight stance and use stiff movements mimicking the stagnant water in the swamps. He is capable of plant bending, but does not like to disturb nature so refrains from doing so.

Weapon: He travels with a walking stick... but would that really be a weapon? ;)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
xD I know right?

Well now I'm in it so you all better post! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back