• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anger issues...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyesore

Does anyone else here have bouts with rage?
If so -- How do you go about dealing with it?
I tend to just let loose...Till it goes away...Though I'm sure I can't keep doing that forever.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Lots of physical work tends to help out . When I use to have anger problems, I would always clean my room, or go outside and take a jog to try and calm myself down. Music usually helps too.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
bout the only time i get bad anger is whenever my gamer rage pops up, cause of my gamer rage ive broke 2 ps2 controllers, a GB game, a laptop, a few other things.

and i dotn deal with it, once i break what angered me i feel better ^ ^

impart

Climb The Sky
when I get angry. I take a nap

just my way of avoiding dealing with it, witch is probably bad for you

working out also helps
do like an assload of sit ups, and you'll feel better after

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Uh, when I was little I was an extremely angry little girl. Broke so much shit. ;~; I'm not that way anymore tho, thank god.

Regardless, when I get angry, I either hold it in or run away from my problems. ;~; Or if I'm really really really pissed (happens rarely now) I slam my door or yell. :/ That's the extent of what I do when I get angry tho.

Anyways, now when I feel angry, I go outside, or listen to music, or something. The fresh air does quite help a lot when i feel stressed or angry or worthless, etc. etc.

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
You could also try getting a punching bag and release your frustrations on it. You'll be taking your anger out on it but also building up your arms and burning calories, getting your heart pumping is healthy for it so you'll be doing yourself good in more ways than one. It involves violence but it's safe and healthy violence, that's the best kind! Or the more legal kind at least.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Martial Arts is always a good way. When you've had a shitty day, there's nothing better than repeatedly punching an imaginary guy in the face during training.

But any sports or physical activity is good, too. As long as you have some way to vent it out, that's most important.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I get this sometimes, like when I don't get to do stuff I want, and I'm told by my sibs, that I'm the middle child, so I get treated like doo-doo.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sometimes I get so angry I do this to people:

HeadGettingSmashedWithRefrigorator.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Typing it all up and then deleting it helps; kinda feels like I got rid of all my anger by pressing [delete]. Either that or just keep busy and I'll end up forgetting about it.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I sing. I laugh. I sleep. I cry (not really). I play games. I listen to music. I watch TV. I smile (I forcefully smile). I sit on the floor. I lie down on the floor. I pick out clothes to wear for the next day. I draw/doodle. I dance. I text my friends. I curl into a ball in bed.

I do any one of those listed above.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
well that happens to me all the time
like when losing a boss battle after reaching the last point,or getting killed by noobs in MW2

i sometimes scream(with rage) silently xD you know like i put on the scream face with no voice coming out (i do that so that i don't wake up anyone when their asleep-or when they're close)
sometimes i try to punch the wall till it hurts,it calms me down

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Whenever I get mad/sad or whatever, I just think about how much better my life is than 99% of the rest of the world. Seriously, I feel like a disrespectful twit when I get angry/sad with my awesome life. There are people starving to death out there and I'm mad that I lost an important game of tennis or whatever. It really kills any desire to feel bad for yourself. The hard part is forcing yourself to think about it for long enough to feel guilty (not that long for me, luckily).

I typically don't get violently angry, though. When I'm mad I actually get quieter, but I get REALLY sarcastic, in a vicious, mean sort of way.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I usually just listen to music, take a jog, or play tennis. Always works for me.
ok dis is what i do

1: punch pillows

fcukING PILLOWS

PUNCH THEM
this actually works too. Sometimes I accidentally let my anger out on my sister, so I go to the pillows or anything soft.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I usually just listen to music, take a jog, or play tennis. Always works for me.

this actually works too. Sometimes I accidentally let my anger out on my sister, so I go to the pillows or anything soft.
Haha! Playing tennis is actually where about 95% of my frustration in life comes from. My team is just really competitive, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back