• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A High School Story [Sign Up's & Discussion] [Rebirth]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
StBernards.jpg

RP Link

St. Bernard's is a prestigious boarding school for teens between the ages of 15 - 19 settled deep within a large forest separating them from life outside the school's grounds. The school's students consists of both male and female's from around the world, some attending on scholarships, others from their parents monthly pay checks.

St. Bernard's ivy weaving walls have withstood many years and several generations still welcoming students into its historic walls well over 200 years since construction.

Plot

Welcome to the Student Council.

As you are all a part of this unique leadership team, you all have various responsibilities to ensure that the schools community spirit is at its pinnacle. I am glad to welcome you all into this highly appreciative, extra curricula activity and I wish you all the best of luck for this group’s future success.

The entire faculty here looks forward to seeing the new additions you bring to this year’s annual fundraiser to support future students with highly acclaimed scholarships and the opportunity to attend this magnificent campus in the future years to come. We hope that you are all creative with your ideas and are supportive of each other’s opinions, and that this year’s fundraiser will out best the previous.

If any of you have any further questions, please feel free to enquire any of the staff here at St. Bernard’s.

Yours truly, Head Mistress Treffry

You are a part of St. Bernard’s student council. Now, as a member, it is your duty to organize the year’s fundraiser as a group. This will be decided throughout the course of the role play by each and every one of you, where you will input your own ideas for a fantastic fundraiser and collaborate with one another. This is the goal I hope you all will reach while playing and living out your characters budding romances with one another. The team will be meeting after school on weekdays, and if necessary, on weekends (this will be decided in game).

Available Classes:

St. Bernard's likes to give the attending students the opportunity to freely choose their own classes to help them all to further enjoy their education experience here at our school. However, to reach the graduating grade the Education Department has set, we have set some compulsory classes but organized them into a large variety of different themed classes to keep the children's interests in mind.

Bold= Compulsory, must take one class.
Normal= Feel free to pick and choose.

- English: General English class, venturing into history, proper spelling and grammar, and other various subjects.

- Authors Paradise: A specific class for all those pen lovers.

- Maths

Science

Arts:
Music - Class Lessons
Music - Private Lessons
Drawing
Drama

Physical Education:

For Girls
For Boys

Rules of Attendance:

1.) I am only accepting eight characters. First in, first serve.
2.) Originality is key <--- I like this.
3.) No Power-Playing [Unless needed to move on after a player had been inactive for some time/given permission]
4.) No Machine Gun posting.
5.) Literacy is a MUST! I understand that nobody is perfect but I would like to be able to read what is written and understand it clearly.
6.) Romance is also a MUST! It's a romance RP for a reason; however, keep it within KHI's rules.
7.) Swearing = PG-13.
8.) I AM allowed to reject templates. No complaining.
9.) If you've read these rules post: "Something funny inserted here". If not, then your template will be rejected.
10.) I discourage “love at first site”. I want characters to develop their characteristics because it’s crucial to truly get their true personalities out.
11.) I also discourage shy, frail, timid characteristics. I’ll allow maybe two. As I said before, I admire originality and thinking outside the box means you are more likely to get in.
12.) Because not every student will attend the same classes, there will only be two classes a day that will last a total of 5 -8 posts each person and class. (I am currently testing this out so bare with me.) Council meetings, will take however much time they need. Free time (after and before school, plus weekends) will also be limited.
13.) Last, but never least, simply have fun. I created this RP to take a break from all the blood, sweat and tears type RP's out there, so just relax.

Student Questionnaire:

Name: (First & last. Nickname if you have one)
Origin of Birth: (What country are they from?)
Student Council Position: (If you would like to be the president, please PM me your template first)
Appearance: (Photo's are always welcome, but I do like at least a 3 sentence description)
Personality: (I would like at least three paragraphs, as your personality will play a very important role in the role play)
Classes: (What classes are you attending? Feel free to make up your own to add to the list if your ideal class is not already up in the list.)
History: (Have they had family attend here before? Explain how you got to Bernard's and why you are attending. This does not need to be overly larger, as you can explore your past throughout the game)
Extra: (Anything else you feel needs to be mentioned will go here.)

Tiny Tid Bits:

Seriously, I just made this off the top of my head because I missed these types of RP's so much. So, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, I think I covered everything =\
Also, if I've missed some classes your character's might be interested in, please don't hesitate to put them on your template and I will add them to the list on the first post.

Credit given where credit is due, thank you everyone who has suggested new ideas to help support the rebirth of 'A High School Story', and I hope the new updates are all to your liking. Special thanks goes out to Evangeline, who was kind enough to offer the plot suggestion and other crucial ideas that helped make this rebirth possible.

Roommates will be decided later, before the RP starts. I'll just draw pairs out of a hat.

Accepted Characters:

President:
Olivia A. Dare - King Wolfe - Bronx, New York

Vice President:
Kael Daugherty - Darkfyre - Dublin, Ireland

Secretary:
Ayden Wyatt - Evangeline - Barcelona, Spain

Treasurer:
Juliet Alvarez “Jules” - Sparks - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Reporter:
Amelia Rose Bennett Jr. - <3 - London, England

Webmaster:
Benicio "Ben" Del Toro - Trunks - Mexico City, Mexico

Class Representatives:
(General Science) Gordon Matthews - Alphonse - Paris, France
(Classical Studies) Joshua Sosa - El Coquí - Bronx, New York

Roommates:

Boys Dorm Room One: Kael & Gordon
Boys Dorm Room Two: Joshua & Benicio

Girls Dorm Room One: Ayden & Juliet
Girls Dorm Room Two: Amelia & Olivia

The dormitories are divided into two separate small manors on either side of the schools grounds. The manor to the right of the main building, where classes are held, assembles and the dining hall, is the dorm for the female students, to the left, the male student dorm. Neither sex is allowed to enter the others dorm and are punished if seen breaking these rules.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Name: Amelia Rose Bennett Jr. (Close friends call her Millie)

Origin of Birth:
London, England

Student Council Position: Reporter - Her duties are to report to the teachers and/or Head Mistress Treffy,to keep them all up to date with the councils work.

Appearance:
Some_anime_style_girl__by_Zmashd.jpg

Amelia has long, brown hair, reaching to her lower back, with bangs covering her incredibly pale skin brow. She stands at an abnormal height of 5'2, has a fragile figure and has stormy, grey eyes, a trait passed down from her great grandmother, whom she was named after respectively. When are full lips curve upwards, she creates a gorgeous smile which charms many men oblivious to Amelia's disposition. Her round cheeks and large doe eyes are quite innocent looking although, her eyes often do tell stories about Amelia's emotions regardless of how secretive she is.

She is commonly garbed in gowns made of expensive silks suitable for school, including a vast shoe collection of high heels and ballet slippers in a number of countless extravagant name brands. Amelia often wears her hair down, as I sort of safety mechanism that even she can never quite understand, and thanks to her British decent, Amelia often requires a sun umbrella to avoid the harsh sun.

Personality:
Amelia enjoys laughing and smiling, mostly because she does not do it very often and has an odd obsession for animal plushies. Her accent is very strong, however is unheard when she sings. Amelia has a very creative soul and an undying passion for music, which has never pleased her parents. Although what her slim figure appears to suggest, Amelia is in no way athletic and despises sports as it is tiring and unsuitable for a lady to be seen sweating.

Amelia is very quiet and shy, due to her up bringing, and she tries to keep her distance from others to avoid disappointing them or even being hurt by them. Her gentle temperament is often highly appreciative among England's highest society. She tries to not keep eye contact and she is very timid and naive. This is because she is shut off from the everyday human being and is only around the highest of England's society.

Amelia is quite smart, though, she places all her thoughts on music which hinders her other educational grades. Her favorite person in the world was her grandfather, however, after he died, Amelia has found it difficult to smile anymore even when she sings.

Amelia is often sadden by her current position in her family, her parents constantly put her down, and she often feels extremely feeble in their company. She will always apologize for doing nothing wrong and when nervous, babble on about pointless things that have nothing to do with the current subject at hand. What depresses her more, is that she has never really discovered her true self, the girl hiding beneath her outer shell. Music is often a great pleasure and release for Amelia, and she tries to practice every single day.

Classes:

- English (Monday, Wednesday)
- Maths (Tuesday, Thursday)
- Science (Wednesday, Friday)
- Music - Class Lessons (Monday, Thursday)
- Music - After school Private Lessons (Including vocals, piano and violin lessons)
- P.E For Girls (Tuesday, Friday)

History: Amelia belongs to the prominent British Bennett family, the only child to Duchess Elanor Bennett and Duke John Bennett and the single heir to the Bennett legacy. She grew up in a beautiful manor with lavish gardens and extravagant clothes; however, she felt she did not fit in. Her parents badgered her for her ongoing passion for music, constantly reminding her of her duty to the family and learning childish skills will get her nowhere in life.

But on the other hand, Amelia's grandfather always cherished his granddaughters love for the arts, secretly paying private tutors to teach her behind his family's back. This created an inseparable bond between the two and Amelia grew older understanding that her grandfather was the only one who she could truly care for.

After his death, Amelia felt so alone. Her lessons stopped, the piano he had bought her for her 10th birthday which she had played every day grew silent and the pressure from her parents grew stronger. Six months later, her parents sat down and informed her of her grandfathers last wish; that she attend St. Bernard's as he had so she could experience their state of the art Music department and live a life outside her parents constricting rules.

She did not get to choose her classes, her parents once again controlled her life, however, she got the pleasure enjoying the fact that she would attend music lessons with her parents knowledge. But no one could change the fact she did not want to live so far away from the memory of her grandfather.

Extra:
- She likes a man that can make her laugh and bring out her inner self.
- She enjoys dressing up in gorgeous clothes.
- Her favorite food is ice cream, although, at home she rarely got to eat it.
- Amelia has never attended a school with both male and female students. She either attended the all girls school in England, or had private tutors.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
"Something funny inserted here"

Name:
Kael Daugherty

Origin of Birth:
Dublin, Ireland

Student Council Position:
Vice-President

Appearance:
This

For the most part it cannot be told that the young man eats a lot of potatos. In truth, it looks more like that young man doesn't eat anything that can create fat. But in truth, he loves the combination of beef and potatos. Regardless, his body is as lean as it is simply because he takes the time to exercise everyday in order to burn off calories that his body does not need. The lack of fat is shown because he is always running when he has the chance while his muscle tone is evident because he loves lifting weights more than anything.

Apart from the shape of his body, the details around his head can be quite noticable. For starters, people always seem to notice his eyes. For some reason they stick out the most with the fact that they are often times a bright blue. Other times they take on a smokey appearance making people think they are gray and then taking on a purple appearance when he is really mad. Other than that is his brown hair with a bit of a reddish tint to it. The red is a bit of a stereotype for Irish people, but most of them actually have either blond or brown hair. Even in Ireland red hair is a minority. But still, that small amount of red tends to get people to notice him more often. He finds it very annoying. There is really only one stereotype that does not find annoying. That is the fact that his skin is always pale and burns rather easily when exposed to sunlight. It's not really known why the Irish burn so easily, they just do.

Moving on down, we come to the general clothing of Kael. For the most part he will wear formal clothing in an informal way. That's normally the only sign that he gives to everyone that he comes from a lowerclass family. He doesn't really care what the clothing is made out of, all that he really cares about is how they feel. He will admit that some of the more expensive clothing can feel wonderful, but there are times that he prefers the cheaper brands. Those are the ones that are comfortable and durable. That being said, he will only were blue jeans, unless otherwise force to, and only Wrangler brand. He feels that it serves as a method to keep in touch with where his family came from before moving back to Ireland. Other than that he always wears a pair of black work-boots and always keeps his shirt tucked in with a black Dickie's belt holding everything in place. Of course this is only when he wears a wife-beater under everything on the days that he gets really cold. On days where he does not have class, he can normally be seen wearing a white baseball hat mentioning the Irish Drinking team.

Personality:
At first glance, Kael is one that lives up to some of the Irish stereotypes. He can be quite loud and rude and can be quite violent if pushed just the smallest bit. Because of this many people tend to avoid him, but it also serves to get his point across to others. To those unfamiliar with this young man, they would more than likely want to avoid him most of the time but they are normally filled with this feeling that they can trust the man. It's normally unclear at first as to why this feeling exists, but some of those that have been around Kael longer tend to think that it's because he is almost always thinking about something related to school. This naturally leads to him being quite stubborn.

Apart from being stubborn, he is generally clueless about the situations around him. He does not pick up on subtle hints well, if at all, nor does he put forth the effort to understand them. In his mind he thinks that it's best to cut straight to the point regardless of how others might be affected. As one would expect this tends to make people think that he is quite cold and mean, but in truth his is simply honest. The only thing about it is that he seems to be unable to control just HOW honest he is. But this is what happens when a child is raised next to leather belts and oak paddles whenever he told a lie.

Something the people tend to pick up on rather quickly is something he does at random times. It's been noticed that when he's nervous he will often times either twist his fingers together or twirl his hair next to his eyes. Noone really knows why he does this, but he does it eitherway. Another oddity about him seems to be his inability to create tears. His eyes may fill with water to the point that they want to create tears, but nothing ever falls. Some say that it's because of how cold it is while others just don't notice. After all of this, there is one thing that tends to annoy most people though. That's the fact that he has a bad habbit of acting like he's the President of the Student Council.

Classes:
English: Tuesday, Thursday
Math: Tuesday, Thursday
PE For Boys: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Music (Class): Monday, Thursday

History:
As any member of any class who the Daugherty family is, and you will be met with a confused look. As this same question to someone that enjoys Irish history and you will be given a tale of betrayal. In truth the Daugherty family were once nobles of Ireland before their plan to kill some king went sour and they were thrown from power. For countless years this family has lived with this mark on their history, always suffering some of the worse living conditions in the country, rarely having enough food for the large families, and even having the family name slowly die out. When some think about it, having the name die out just might be a good thing, but the men in the Daugherty family do not believe so.

It's the urge to keep the name in the world that led the man named Ronald Lee Daugherty to try and force their way back into the upper classes of society. He felt that it would be best to offer a younger man with his very last name to learn the ways of politics so that they many once again hold power. The only problem forseen at this point happens to be the fact that his only son is currently in prison for some type of crime most likely dealing with alcohol. Because of the fact that his only son was living up to the family name a little too well, the aging man figured that he had best work with the black sheep of the family. The only problem with this is that the man had already grown to become a simple English teacher.

Well, if anyone was going to complete college in the Daugherty family, it would have been Shannon. But there was something different that the old man just recently found out about. It was the fact that Shannon had a son of his own. But when it's thought about, the first child is always a boy for the men in the Daugherty family. That is when Ronald pounced at the chance to send to boy to one of the best schools in the world to learn how to restore the family to its former glory. Naturally Shannon objected to such greedy plans, but the idea of sending Kael off the St. Bernard's was definately something that was interesting to the teacher. He knew that regardless of what path was taken his then baby boy would recieve one of the best educations. But that's where Shannon sent in his own conditions. Kael was to study whatever he wanted and leard about politics or whatever he wanted in college. Not before. Normally the old man would not budge on this, but he knew that the family stubborness got stronger through the generations. And with Shannon being his own grandson, there was no way that could win.

Extra:

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Name – Olivia A. Dare
Nickname – “O”
Age – 17
Origin of Birth – Bronx, New York.
Student Council Position – Student Council President

Appearance –

Olivia has an almost look of regality upon her. It isn’t entirely a deliberate attempt to make her look more than she really is, however whether or not this is deliberate is relatively irrelevant if I do say so myself. She is quite lankly and stands at a meek 5’5’’ with an attitude 4 ft taller. She has stringy blond hair that touches her shoulders and an ineffable fringe that conceals her forehead rather nicely. She has the potential to be a beautiful person if she put enough effort into it. Olivia’s complexion is as transparent as her sense of entitlement; she is rather pale as if the sun is but a hindrance in her everyday life and she has radiant cyan eyes in stark contrast to her skin. Her facial features are delicate and deliberate as if it were fashioned out of the clouds by the gods; she has young rounded-off cheeks to present a youthful appearance, a slightly upturned nose and thin lips. Her cyan eyes while radiant glint with meager indifference and almost animosity to whatever comes across her visage. Her hair is always a mess and is rather frizzy as if she has eternal bed-hair. Her shoulders are delicately rounded-off and exposed by her choice of clothing. Her gait is a quick and cautious one; this combined with her indifferent personality makes for an odd conglomerate. She has evidence of maturity as her curves and her ample bust size makes an obnoxious attempt to clear Olivia for womanhood and transitioning from a child to an adult.

Her clothing certainly doesn’t do well enough to flaunt her figure; she wears a white blouse with straps wrapped around her shoulders. The blouse appears to either be too big for her or stretched out as it hangs uselessly over her figure. The blouse is a pure color void of any blemishes or designs; it has a low v-cut but does not to expose her cleavage. She wears a black shirt under the blouse with a design on the chest that says “MUSIC” with a pair of headphones cutting through the word, the word is inscrutable underneath her white blouse but it does well to hug her figure, the shirt’s straps wrap over the white blouse’s straps and are blatant when matched up against the whiteness of the blouse and her pale complexion. She wears a casual black skirt after complaining that shorts and anything of the like constrict her movements, she does well to walk with the skirt in an ungraceful manner going as far as to ignore the fact that she is wearing a skirt to do things that would otherwise be deemed inappropriate. And finally she wears large black combat boots that reach up to her knees, the boots are twice as big as her feet and it makes for an uncomfortable walk but she fell in love with those boots upon sight.

Personality –

Crass, rude, indifferent, overconfident and sarcastic. Those words would easily describe Olivia but it wouldn’t be interesting if I left it at that now would it? She is a frightfully brilliant young lady but an aficionado to the creative arts, she adores writing and drawing – she carries around a sketchbook with her at all times – but she has never found a taste for music. She finds horrid difficulties playing instruments and she claims her singing could kill a small rodent. However due to this love of writing Olivia is an eloquent lady and often speaks deliberately and sardonically, she isn’t the type to swear but she would string off insults a mile long if given an opportunity. Despite her lovely eloquence Olivia has an absolute hatred for “regular people” she hates the singularity of people and how everyone is a rudimentary archetype of a morbid blob of a human with only 10 different distinct personalities. She is vulgar and rude to everyone whom deserves it, she claims that respect is something earned and would even bad-mouth adults because she doesn’t see the significance of age being a factor for respect. She doesn’t discriminate against anyone and hates everyone equally. However as the student council President she is hard-working and almost enjoys working. Olivia seems to possess some sort of leadership skills behind all of that hatred and vulgarity; she is generally calm and collected in a crisis unless given reason to badmouth someone. Olivia has a habit of forgetting people she deems unimportant.

She is relatively brilliant in more important academic studies such as math, writing, and science. She despises anything pertaining to history or social studies, she finds no need for anything like that and more than often sleeps in those classes or does poorly. But since she hates losing and would despise losing her Presidency Olivia puts the minimal amount of effort into social studies to barely pass. Olivia isn’t a very physical person, she hates physical activities not because they are exhausting but because she sees it as meaningless, oh and she hates to sweat. However despite all of this Olivia is a rather kind-hearted person if someone gives her a chance to show that. She shows people who she has respect for the caring side that she has but for now she has no one that she respects seeing people as fake or even boring.

Olivia has a tendency to scare people off. Before becoming the student council Prez she was on the newspaper and often wrote brutally honest articles. She hated the fabrication of truth and wanted to be as honest as honest could be. This honesty led to scandalous stories and unbelievable articles, she once got a teacher fired because he was embezzling money to fund his own greedy needs. Olivia was only mad because afterward she didn’t receive a thank you.

Classes –

English
Finite Math
Physical Education – For girls
Author’s Paradise
Drawing Class
Music – Private Lessons
Relativity and Singularity; the Philosophical Theory behind Transcendence – (A class dedicated to philosophy)
Nuclear Physics

History –

Being the youngest of her family Olivia was often ignored and left alone to become independent. Because of this Olivia had developed and negative mindset about people and became a cynic. With this she developed her own theory about humanity and the meaning of life; she hates the idea of some sort of manifest destiny running her life so she pursues the journey for self-betterment. She feels as though people should be improving themselves by learning all that they can so in order to do that Olivia wants to learn everything she can learn to become a better person. Because of this Olivia has received excellent grades throughout her youth but once she became a teenager she decided everything she was doing was meaningless, her grades falter slightly but they were heavily affected by her sudden and radical change of heart.

She had entered a writing contest at the age of 14; the contest was a self-evaluation and a comparison to one of the great minds of history. Olivia wrote a scathing paper about herself comparing herself to Einstein, she mulled over how her accomplishments were minute in comparison to Einstein but she called herself a “Self-proclaimed tortured genius with nothing better to do but to write silly little papers for the preverbal imbecile to read over and grade with a 4th grade rubric as he mulls over his insignificant life and wonders just how it would have turned out if he had refused that lobotomy.”

Needless to say she had won the contest; they had called her a genius amongst geniuses and even thought she was older than she was. She was shocked and crestfallen at the judge’s idiocy but accepted the grant nonetheless. This accomplishment had caught the eye of prestigious schools but she had decided to enroll in St. Bernard’s. Right now though she is regretting her decision.

Others -

She hates sweets.
She loves good stories.
She tends to call teachers by their first name.
Her favorite snacks are oranges.

<3

Call me Love, love.
In regards to me reserving spots, I am not doing that. In the rules I said, first in first served. The only reason why Evangeline had a reserved spot, was because of all her support. In other news, we have a president, the template will be posted shortly.

<3

Call me Love, love.
It's better to take time to do the template than rush it out but, as you wish.

I understand this, but, I also have the rights, as stated in the rules, to object templates. So even if yours is not one of the first eight in, you will still have an opportunity on still getting in.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I haven't done a Romance RP in a while, i'm going to try and get a temp up as soon as possible. Luckily school is almost over so I will have all the time necessary to put into this.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Name:
Kael Daugherty

Origin of Birth:
Dublin, Ireland

Student Council Position:
Vice-President

Appearance:
This

For the most part it cannot be told that the young man eats a lot of potatos. In truth, it looks more like that young man doesn't eat anything that can create fat. But in truth, he loves the combination of beef and potatos. Regardless, his body is as lean as it is simply because he takes the time to exercise everyday in order to burn off calories that his body does not need. The lack of fat is shown because he is always running when he has the chance while his muscle tone is evident because he loves lifting weights more than anything.

Apart from the shape of his body, the details around his head can be quite noticable. For starters, people always seem to notice his eyes. For some reason they stick out the most with the fact that they are often times a bright blue. Other times they take on a smokey appearance making people think they are gray and then taking on a purple appearance when he is really mad. Other than that is his brown hair with a bit of a reddish tint to it. The red is a bit of a stereotype for Irish people, but most of them actually have either blond or brown hair. Even in Ireland red hair is a minority. But still, that small amount of red tends to get people to notice him more often. He finds it very annoying. There is really only one stereotype that does not find annoying. That is the fact that his skin is always pale and burns rather easily when exposed to sunlight. It's not really known why the Irish burn so easily, they just do.

Moving on down, we come to the general clothing of Kael. For the most part he will wear formal clothing in an informal way. That's normally the only sign that he gives to everyone that he comes from a lowerclass family. He doesn't really care what the clothing is made out of, all that he really cares about is how they feel. He will admit that some of the more expensive clothing can feel wonderful, but there are times that he prefers the cheaper brands. Those are the ones that are comfortable and durable. That being said, he will only were blue jeans, unless otherwise force to, and only Wrangler brand. He feels that it serves as a method to keep in touch with where his family came from before moving back to Ireland. Other than that he always wears a pair of black work-boots and always keeps his shirt tucked in with a black Dickie's belt holding everything in place. Of course this is only when he wears a wife-beater under everything on the days that he gets really cold. On days where he does not have class, he can normally be seen wearing a white baseball hat mentioning the Irish Drinking team.

Personality:
At first glance, Kael is one that lives up to some of the Irish stereotypes. He can be quite loud and rude and can be quite violent if pushed just the smallest bit. Because of this many people tend to avoid him, but it also serves to get his point across to others. To those unfamiliar with this young man, they would more than likely want to avoid him most of the time but they are normally filled with this feeling that they can trust the man. It's normally unclear at first as to why this feeling exists, but some of those that have been around Kael longer tend to think that it's because he is almost always thinking about something related to school. This naturally leads to him being quite stubborn.

Apart from being stubborn, he is generally clueless about the situations around him. He does not pick up on subtle hints well, if at all, nor does he put forth the effort to understand them. In his mind he thinks that it's best to cut straight to the point regardless of how others might be affected. As one would expect this tends to make people think that he is quite cold and mean, but in truth his is simply honest. The only thing about it is that he seems to be unable to control just HOW honest he is. But this is what happens when a child is raised next to leather belts and oak paddles whenever he told a lie.

Something the people tend to pick up on rather quickly is something he does at random times. It's been noticed that when he's nervous he will often times either twist his fingers together or twirl his hair next to his eyes. Noone really knows why he does this, but he does it eitherway. Another oddity about him seems to be his inability to create tears. His eyes may fill with water to the point that they want to create tears, but nothing ever falls. Some say that it's because of how cold it is while others just don't notice. After all of this, there is one thing that tends to annoy most people though. That's the fact that he has a bad habbit of acting like he's the President of the Student Council.

Classes:
English: Tuesday, Thursday
Math: Tuesday, Thursday
PE For Boys: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Music (Class): Monday, Thursday

History:
As any member of any class who the Daugherty family is, and you will be met with a confused look. As this same question to someone that enjoys Irish history and you will be given a tale of betrayal. In truth the Daugherty family were once nobles of Ireland before their plan to kill some king went sour and they were thrown from power. For countless years this family has lived with this mark on their history, always suffering some of the worse living conditions in the country, rarely having enough food for the large families, and even having the family name slowly die out. When some think about it, having the name die out just might be a good thing, but the men in the Daugherty family do not believe so.

It's the urge to keep the name in the world that led the man named Ronald Lee Daugherty to try and force their way back into the upper classes of society. He felt that it would be best to offer a younger man with his very last name to learn the ways of politics so that they many once again hold power. The only problem forseen at this point happens to be the fact that his only son is currently in prison for some type of crime most likely dealing with alcohol. Because of the fact that his only son was living up to the family name a little too well, the aging man figured that he had best work with the black sheep of the family. The only problem with this is that the man had already grown to become a simple English teacher.

Well, if anyone was going to complete college in the Daugherty family, it would have been Shannon. But there was something different that the old man just recently found out about. It was the fact that Shannon had a son of his own. But when it's thought about, the first child is always a boy for the men in the Daugherty family. That is when Ronald pounced at the chance to send to boy to one of the best schools in the world to learn how to restore the family to its former glory. Naturally Shannon objected to such greedy plans, but the idea of sending Kael off the St. Bernard's was definately something that was interesting to the teacher. He knew that regardless of what path was taken his then baby boy would recieve one of the best educations. But that's where Shannon sent in his own conditions. Kael was to study whatever he wanted and leard about politics or whatever he wanted in college. Not before. Normally the old man would not budge on this, but he knew that the family stubborness got stronger through the generations. And with Shannon being his own grandson, there was no way that could win.

Extra:

Welcome to St. Bernard's =D

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Re: A High School Story [Sign Up's & Discussion] [Rebirth] [Accepting Templates]

[Insert something funny here]

Name: Ayden Wyatt
Origin of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
Student Council Position: Secretary
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Surprise! Expected a boy? You wouldn’t be the first; Ayden is, in fact, female, always mistaken for a guy, but luckily she definitely has the appearance of a girl. Standing tall at around five foot eight, Ayden’s most dominant feature is her (obviously dyed) bright, pink hair that is always in two long, curled ponytails that reach her waist with ease. Her eyes are a dark blue-gray (mostly the latter), her skin leans towards the fair side, and has the face of someone who’s brimming with confidence. She is modestly endowed, her focus would be more on her backside, and she has long legs.

Her attire usually consists of dress shirts, pleated skirts, and sweater vests or any type of vest in general. The outfit is always accompanied by thigh-high socks and loafers, as well as two bracers she wears on each wrist, and a flower pinned to the vest, with the flower changing everyday.

Personality:
Originally a naïve, sheltered girl, Ayden has grown to understand that the world is a cruel, unforgiving place, and only those who were strong could go on. With this in mind, she shoved any emotion, every weakness, and all her fears into the back of her head, and became who she is today. She threw away the idea that she could get anything she wanted, and had to claw her way up to become the best.

Now a mature, polite person, never think for a moment that Ayden is shy; she is very outgoing and mischievous, often having some idea whirling in her head. She can be very sarcastic, something she thinks is her defining attribute. She is very neat and organized, being able to proficiently multitask and keep every single detail in check. English being her second language, she speaks without contradictions, and is liable to mispronounce things, though her spelling is always perfect. Contrary to popular belief, Ayden is actually a little below average in her grades.

Ayden feels she is compelled to help the school in whatever way she can. She is also a good motivational speaker (when she isn’t being sarcastic) and encourages school spirit. She is also responsible and has an excellent memory, always pays attention, and is a strong speaker. At events she would be the announcer and get people to participate, get donations, as well as being able to be very persuasive. Considering how the personalities of the higher ups are, she also thinks that she needs to be the voice of reason, as well as having to be a little nicer than she'd normally want to be, considering all complaints go to her.

She tends to hide how she really feels about things, thinking that its best to hide your heart before it gets hurt anymore. She is actually very mistrusting, finding it hard to believe even people she has known for a long time. In other words, the girl’s got some major trust issues. She also has issues with meek people, finding it absolutely frustrating how they just can’t stand up for themselves, as well as being a cold reminder on who she used to be.

Music and the Arts seems to be her life at the moment; she is currently applying for any and all colleges that offer it, as well as saving the program several times when she was a freshman when the school once had to make some cuts by holding several strikes and fundraisers herself. She describes music as being ‘an eternal, universally understood language’.

Classes: (English (Monday, Wednesday)
- Math (Tuesday, Thursday)
- ESL (English as a Second Language) (Wednesday, Friday)

History:
Born on a stormy, rainy night, her birth had brought her mother on the verge of death. Her father mistook her for a boy, as so came the name Ayden. Considered a miracle, her parents spoiled her, though this came to a halt once her father got let go from his job. The stress of having all the bills needed to be handled gave her mother a nervous breakdown, and for a while had to rely on the government to give them money.
At school, Ayden’s naïveté was often taken advantage of, and it was then that she became the person she is now. Surprisingly, she was quite the little brawler, having fought back against the bullies who fought her.
She discovered the violin in the fifth grade, and has been fully dedicated to it ever since, putting everything she had into. Over the years she climbed to the top, becoming first chair, and it was her skill that got her the scholarship into St. Bernard’s.

Extra:
Ayden’s hair color came on coincidence; she is actually a natural blonde, and the pink resulted in her trying to dye her hair red. She tends to get embarrassed about this and claims its intentional, but knows that people ridicule her for it.
Ayden is secretly terrified of animals, even cute little puppies and kittens. When one appears, you’ll usually see her back away or run from the scene.
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite treat is mint chocolate ice cream.
Her favorite quote is “All’s fair in love and war.”
Her passions have been somewhat subdued, but the one thing she is absolutely in love with is her violin. The thing is so precious to her, she does every repair herself, and refuses to let anyone touch it. It is also a blonde violin named Vera.
She is a very good runner, being on the athletic side, but can’t do a pull up to save her life, as well as being unable to win any arm wrestling matches.
Playing the violin with effortless perfection, Ayden cannot sing a note to save her life. Her singing is truly terrible to the point that one wonders if she’s tone deaf.
When her name is on paper, everyone assumes she is a guy.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Re: A High School Story [Sign Up's & Discussion] [Rebirth] [Accepting Templates]

Name: Gordon Matthews

Origin of Birth: Paris, France

Student Council Position: General Science class rep.

Appearance: Gordon

Gordon’s appearance is pretty much what you see is what you get. His usual attire is composed of a long sleeve button up shirt of different colors, a pair of dark blue sometimes black cargo pants and a nice pair of tennis shoes. Sometimes he is seen in his chef coat and black dress pants. He has a pair of reading glasses. And usually has a nice wrist watch.

He stands at about 6'3", has a little bit of a light completion. His build is just a little above average, there is a slight muscle tone but not much. You can just barely make out abs on his stomach. Although he is at a nice build he isn't real good a sports. Sometimes when he is really thinking hard or is just reading he will pull his hair back in a small pony tail. Most of the time though he lets his hair do whatever it wants, which it usually looks like it does in the picture.

Personality: Gordon is what some would call “Mad”. He is very energetic, always on the move, always has to be in motion. The only time he is still is either when he is sleeping, reading or daydreaming. Even while in classes he is bouncing his legs or bouncing lightly in his chair. His thought process is a little on the unusual side.

He has a very vivid and creative imagination. Always coming up with ideas, sometimes good, some bad. Even the occasional couldn’t happen in real life idea. He loves to see people smile, loves to make them happy. He gets upset when he can’t make someone smile. It takes a lot to get him angry, but when you do he will come down like a ton of bricks.

He has a tendency to talk to himself a bit, mostly when he comes up with a really good idea. Because he is so energetic sometimes he talks a bit fast which makes it difficult to hear him at times. He is rather smart, but not so much that he looks like a know-it-all. When he is in the mood he can be very romantic, but he hasn’t had too much need for that, he hasn’t found the right girl yet.

Even though he is energetic he isn't the silly type. He is mostly serious with an occasional joke tossed here and there. He does have a bit of a time telling when someone is being sarcastic, he tends to be a bit literal when it comes to that.

Classes:
English (Monday, Wednesday)
Math (Tuesday, Thursday)
P.E. for Boys (Monday, Wednesday)
Cooking (Tuesday, Thursday)
Science (Wednesday, Friday)
Astrology (Tuesday, Thursday)
Music Class Lessons-plays Cello (Monday, Thursday)

History: Gordon was born in Paris, France. His father and mother are top chefs in a high class, famous restaurant. He was raised in the kitchen and since has stayed in the kitchen. Although he wasn’t a certified chef he still helped his parents with prep work and presentation. His favorite part of the kitchen was the dessert station. He loved all the exotic sweets served in the restaurant.

His grades in school where well above average for most kids his age. Because of this his teachers opted to send him with a scholarship to St. Bernard’s. He would attend classes there when he turned 18. During the time before his transfer he spent most of his time with his parents in the restaurant. Upon arrival to St. Bernard’s he was instantly infatuated with the extensive culinary and science programs they had on campus. After a few months he was inducted into the Student Council as the Science Class representative.

Extra: Has a love of sweets.
Loves to read fantasy type genre.
Likes techno and rave music.
Love to cook sweet treats and give them to people just to see them smile.
Speaks mostly French and English, and just a little bit of Italian.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.

[Insert something funny here]

Name: Ayden Wyatt
Origin of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
Student Council Position: Secretary
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Surprise! Expected a boy? You wouldn’t be the first; Ayden is, in fact, female, always mistaken for a guy, but luckily she definitely has the appearance of a girl. Standing tall at around five foot eight, Ayden’s most dominant feature is her (obviously dyed) bright, pink hair that is always in two long, curled ponytails that reach her waist with ease. Her eyes are a dark blue-gray (mostly the latter), her skin leans towards the fair side, and has the face of someone who’s brimming with confidence. She is modestly endowed, her focus would be more on her backside, and she has long legs.

Her attire usually consists of dress shirts, pleated skirts, and sweater vests or any type of vest in general. The outfit is always accompanied by thigh-high socks and loafers, as well as two bracers she wears on each wrist, and a flower pinned to the vest, with the flower changing everyday.

Personality:
Originally a naïve, sheltered girl, Ayden has grown to understand that the world is a cruel, unforgiving place, and only those who were strong could go on. With this in mind, she shoved any emotion, every weakness, and all her fears into the back of her head, and became who she is today. She threw away the idea that she could get anything she wanted, and had to claw her way up to become the best.

Now a mature, polite person, never think for a moment that Ayden is shy; she is very outgoing and mischievous, often having some idea whirling in her head. She can be very sarcastic, something she thinks is her defining attribute. She is very neat and organized, being able to proficiently multitask and keep every single detail in check. English being her second language, she speaks without contradictions, and is liable to mispronounce things, though her spelling is always perfect. Contrary to popular belief, Ayden is actually a little below average in her grades.

Ayden feels she is compelled to help the school in whatever way she can. She is also a good motivational speaker (when she isn’t being sarcastic) and encourages school spirit. She is also responsible and has an excellent memory, always pays attention, and is a strong speaker. At events she would be the announcer and get people to participate, get donations, as well as being able to be very persuasive. Considering how the personalities of the higher ups are, she also thinks that she needs to be the voice of reason, as well as having to be a little nicer than she'd normally want to be, considering all complaints go to her.

She tends to hide how she really feels about things, thinking that its best to hide your heart before it gets hurt anymore. She is actually very mistrusting, finding it hard to believe even people she has known for a long time. In other words, the girl’s got some major trust issues. She also has issues with meek people, finding it absolutely frustrating how they just can’t stand up for themselves, as well as being a cold reminder on who she used to be.

Music and the Arts seems to be her life at the moment; she is currently applying for any and all colleges that offer it, as well as saving the program several times when she was a freshman when the school once had to make some cuts by holding several strikes and fundraisers herself. She describes music as being ‘an eternal, universally understood language’.

Classes: (English (Monday, Wednesday)
- Math (Tuesday, Thursday)
- ESL (English as a Second Language) (Wednesday, Friday)

History:
Born on a stormy, rainy night, her birth had brought her mother on the verge of death. Her father mistook her for a boy, as so came the name Ayden. Considered a miracle, her parents spoiled her, though this came to a halt once her father got let go from his job. The stress of having all the bills needed to be handled gave her mother a nervous breakdown, and for a while had to rely on the government to give them money.
At school, Ayden’s naïveté was often taken advantage of, and it was then that she became the person she is now. Surprisingly, she was quite the little brawler, having fought back against the bullies who fought her.
She discovered the violin in the fifth grade, and has been fully dedicated to it ever since, putting everything she had into. Over the years she climbed to the top, becoming first chair, and it was her skill that got her the scholarship into St. Bernard’s.

Extra:
Ayden’s hair color came on coincidence; she is actually a natural blonde, and the pink resulted in her trying to dye her hair red. She tends to get embarrassed about this and claims its intentional, but knows that people ridicule her for it.
Ayden is secretly terrified of animals, even cute little puppies and kittens. When one appears, you’ll usually see her back away or run from the scene.
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite treat is mint chocolate ice cream.
Her favorite quote is “All’s fair in love and war.”
Her passions have been somewhat subdued, but the one thing she is absolutely in love with is her violin. The thing is so precious to her, she does every repair herself, and refuses to let anyone touch it. It is also a blonde violin named Vera.
She is a very good runner, being on the athletic side, but can’t do a pull up to save her life, as well as being unable to win any arm wrestling matches.
Playing the violin with effortless perfection, Ayden cannot sing a note to save her life. Her singing is truly terrible to the point that one wonders if she’s tone deaf.
When her name is on paper, everyone assumes she is a guy.

You already know you are in =D

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

My temp is up, tell me if I need to add or change something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back