• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: 10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (p1-6 translated)

Ugh, SO sorry about the delay with the last page. My computer decided to chuck a fit when I was three quarters through it - crashed and told me there was a boot sector missing or something, and wouldn't start up again. Am posting this from work while running a recovery disc at home, should have it all sorted this evening. Worst case I'll put my old hard drive back in my laptop and work from that.

Can ya give us anyone important info in the interview right now?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Isn't Thanksgiving just an American holdiay? I don't think Krexia lives in America......course I could be wrong >>;

It's also celebrated in Canada... but I'm fairly certain krexia isn't Canadian.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Can ya give us anyone important info in the interview right now?
Having skimmed it there doesn't seem to be anything particularly interesting. It's some stuff about multiplayer in the Mirage Arena, and the last question is about where development is up to at the moment. Nothing plot-related.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, you get passes to Disney Town from Scrooge in Radiant Gardens? Thats awesome. That probably completes my question that I have had in my head for a bit:p

Thank you so much fro translating these, you do a wonderful job

ollimolli95

At the end of KH2 Secret movie you see mickey with his keyblade so there is a possibility that he will fight with TAV.

Also I think that the star fragments play a part about the keyblades changing shapes. (Not like Aqua's keyblade changing into a bow.)

Awards

Terra seems like a asshole right about now.

Kiwi +

Awards

wow looks great! can't wait to see more it's coming along nicely.. thanks for translating! your awesome for doing this!

boo_shoe2000

Re: 8 Pages on BbS in new Famitsu

Aha, I just checked the time where you live and said to myself "she'll have the scans by now."

Awesome.

Why is Scrooge in Radiant Garden? Thought he lived in Disney Town.

noooo, scrouge was in Radiant Garden in KH2 and i'm probably sure he lived there before and transfered only when darkness took Radiant Garden

Enjirube

FinalFantasy.net Translator

I can't get over it, the remade scans are great.

@Lissar: Thanksgiving??

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

lol I can't wait until birth by sleep comes out

krexia

Translator
Awards

I know I haven't done all the bits in all the screenshots, but I think I did everything that was actually referred to in other parts of text. If I have a chance later I'll get to the rest, but I don't think anything there is massively important. The second Medal Shop screenshot just has various "tickets" and synthesis items.

αsiя

space coke

I know I haven't done all the bits in all the screenshots, but I think I did everything that was actually referred to in other parts of text. If I have a chance later I'll get to the rest, but I don't think anything there is massively important. The second Medal Shop screenshot just has various "tickets" and synthesis items.

Thanks for the translations krexia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back