• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybones

Re: 10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (p1-6 translated)

Wow, I love how colorful Disney Town and Radiant Garden are. And is it just me or does Terra get cuter every new scan is released? hehe

This game looks so good. So excited.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Radiant Gardens is either going to have a lighter more majestic version of the Hollow Bastion theme and it will have to be renamed "Radiant Gardens" or it will have to have a new song.

Also Scherzo di notte has to be lighter and more majestic as well to fit Radiant Gardens.

Personally I think a corss between the Hollow Bastion theme in KH2 and the Cavern of Remembrance theme would fit Radiant Gardens well.

EDIT: I can't wait until we have the interview in the famitsu scan translated.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member

any1 notice....

in the scan wit the cover of every1 in it
terra, aqua, ven, vanitas, master xehanort, master e. vanitas has the biggest "shot"? i mean wouldnt that tell us something? maybe he is the main villain in the story? maybe this is the guy u rly fight instead of master xehanort? i mean in almost every video game scan u c the guys with the biggest "shot" pic means the bigger storylines or so. i mean maleficent throughout kh1 we all thought she was the final villain and then all of a sudden the dude with the brown cloak (xehanort) shows up and we're all like what the freak?! so maybe this can be the same too. we all think master xehanort will be the final boss but out comes vanitas as the final boss.

Aria

braver by the minute

These are awesome! Thank you krexia ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

any1 notice....

terra, aqua, ven, vanitas, master xehanort, master e. vanitas has the biggest "shot"? i mean wouldnt that tell us something? maybe he is the main villain in the story? maybe this is the guy u rly fight instead of master xehanort? i mean in almost every video game scan u c the guys with the biggest "shot" pic means the bigger storylines or so. i mean maleficent throughout kh1 we all thought she was the final villain and then all of a sudden the dude with the brown cloak (xehanort) shows up and we're all like what the freak?! so maybe this can be the same too. we all think master xehanort will be the final boss but out comes vanitas as the final boss.

Add in the fact that nearly every main villian in nearly every KH game has had their face covered at the begining of the game. Vanitas follows this pattern, so it is a hint he may be the final boss/main villian.

vextus

he you guys look at how terra`s sitting ist it just like axels way of sitting

plus the fact the look a little alike and i know tha axels real name is lea but just look at the scan
terra and ventus and then look at axel and roxas sitting on the clocktower

Birnax

any1 notice....

Yeah, I'm starting to think Vanitas is going to be the final boss too.

he you guys look at how terra`s sitting ist it just like axels way of sitting

plus the fact the look a little alike and i know tha axels real name is lea but just look at the scan
terra and ventus and then look at axel and roxas sitting on the clocktower
Axel has no connections to Terra at all. So don't even go there. btw, Welcome to the forums.

vextus

wel its pretty sure he his i mean look at how many times hes bin in scans

Birnax

wel its pretty sure he his i mean look at how many times hes bin in scans
Like I said before, Axel has no connection to Terra.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think honestly Vanitas will be Ven's final boss, MX will be Terra's final boss, and Aqua will battle Terra transformed into Young Xehanort as a final boss.

vextus

Yeah, I'm starting to think Vanitas is going to be the final boss too.

Axel has no connection to Terra. so don't even go there. btw, Welcome to the forums.

tnx im happy 2 be here

but i did say i was going ther was just pointing it out but becaus you said dont go ther om so going ther
in 358/2 axel also said one time the remind me so much of them refering 2 roxas and xion (NOT THAT XION HAS ANY CONNECTION TO AQUA) but the way the hang out whit each other huw was he talking about hmm not saying it has 2 be ventus and aqua he was talking about but its just a little fishy

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I like it....and is very possible that's the case....

I picture Ven fighting Vanitas before meeting up with Aqua and Terra when the events of the KH2FM secret ending takes place and that is when Ven's story ends.

Then Terra goes to the top of the mountain structure at the end of the secret ending where he fights MX. Then MX enters the blue KH and Terra fights a giant form of MX. Then Terra fights MX in armor for his final boss and this is the end of Terra's story. Then some stuff happens that turns Terra into Young Xehanort and he goes beserk forcing Aqua to fight him as her final boss. She then erases his memories (Only guessing at the memory erasing stuff since Ven asked her to erase him, I assume she has erasing powers) and after erasing his memories she takes him to Radiant Gardens for Ansem to find, leaving her armor and hoping that Terra/young xehanort can live a new better life.

White Mushroom

any1 notice....

not sure. But that'd be neat I'll have to consider it when I play HHS

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I can't wait until the interview in Famitsu is translated.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I picture Ven fighting Vanitas before meeting up with Aqua and Terra when the events of the KH2FM secret ending takes place and that is when Ven's story ends.

Then Terra goes to the top of the mountain structure at the end of the secret ending where he fights MX. Then MX enters the blue KH and Terra fights a giant form of MX. Then Terra fights MX in armor for his final boss and this is the end of Terra's story. Then some stuff happens that turns Terra into Young Xehanort and he goes beserk forcing Aqua to fight him as her final boss. She then erases his memories (Only guessing at the memory erasing stuff since Ven asked her to erase him, I assume she has erasing powers) and after erasing his memories she takes him to Radiant Gardens for Ansem to find, leaving her armor and hoping that Terra/young xehanort can live a new better life.

Nice going there, impressive i really like your thoughts for the final battle......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back