• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I thinks there is a problem with English translation scan on Disney Town when i click on the Disney Town english translation scan but it ended up as Red X i hope someone will fixed this problem soon.

Works fine for me, and no-one else has mentioned this problem, so I'm not really sure how to help :/

it says you have to go back to heal their pain, but i thought it was "you must return o free them from their torment"

which is the mistranslation?
Neither is really a mistranslation - both mean roughly the same thing, after all. The former is a more literal translation of the Japanese (彼らの痛みを癒しに戻らなければならない), whereas official translations often word things differently to make things sound more natural in English. See also my notes on the quoted Ansem report in the first post of this thread :p

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Anyone else don't like ven's armor?It just seems so...soo................idk.................compared to terra and aqua it just seems.....so.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back