• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Roxas: Not a nobody?

I mean, think about this. Roxas can dual wield because he is the "nobody" of a Keyblade wielder. He fights with Oblivion and Oathkeeper; the representation of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. He can feel emotion (apparently) and was formed when Sora became a heartless. Not that when Sora...
  2. T

Does anyone think?

Sora's final form clothes look kinda like Roxas' clothes color? Or with similar features? I just noticed that. A coincidence? I think not.
  3. T

Wouldnt it be funny...

If Xion was the Dark Soldier fighting with Master Xehanort. "Old Friend..." Idk, random theory. Besides, Xion has a keyblade right? Doesnt the DS? Sorry if this is too farfetched for anyone. I guess the build of the DS looks kind of like a male so idk...
  4. T

Riku and Xehanort's Heartless

Heartless are born when darkness overtakes the heart right? Well Riku pretty much dove deepest into darkest you can go, thus becoming the likeness of Xehanort's Heartless. Does this in any way constitute Riku losing his heart? I think it does. No, Riku didnt neccesarily lose his heart, but its...
  5. T

Xion

I havent been on here in a long while. Can someone please tell me who Xion is? I know she is the 14th member, but whats her story so far?
  6. T

Zippers

I remember when I was playin KH2 I was sittin there like, why the hell does everyone have zippers? Everybody! Even all the Nobodies. It was just really weird.
  7. T

Laying the groundwork

I'm guessing Coded, BBS, and 358 are laying the groundwork for KH3? Cause the way Kingdom Hearts 2, it made it seem that the "Realm of Light was safe again". I mean, can we be sure Sora is gonna to make a reappearance in KH3, or that there will be one at all?
  8. T

KH2 Preview from a while ago?

What Happened to these "confirmed" abilities? One cool thing about Kingdom Hearts 2 Nomura revealed to Dengeki Magazine was that you'll have the ability to fight huge armies that confront you. Though Nomura did not give away too many details, Nomura stated that there will still of course be...
  9. T

The Battle in Sunset Horizons

Do you think we will be able to play the battle that happens on the trailer in BBS? Or we play up to it and then the game ends. Or we play the aftermath? Maybe the trailer will be the final boss fight or something. I dont know. Another question. The Keyblade. For all of us that have watched...
  10. T

When Sora shows up again...

What excuse do you think they will have for his abilites all being gone? In the 2nd one wasnt it because he had lost all his memories or something? Anyways, it will probably be something bogus like Sora hasnt fought in so long he is kind of rusty. Plus What the heck are Sora, Kairi and Riku...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► The Calm After the Storm (Not a serious fan-fic)

Following the epic final battle between the megalomaniac leader of Organization XIII and the Keyblade Bearer Sora, life on the Destiny Islands has returned to normal. Sora, Kairi, and Riku have returned to school. The three friends now converse on Riku's chill spot on the Island. There is...
  12. T

Terra stood by?

Idk if this is the right forum for this, but I wonder. According to Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, Terra is still around. So answer me this, he stood by (with all that power) and did absolutely nothing while XEHANORT'S Nobody went around causing all this Chaos. Personally, If all I have left is my...
  13. T

Why was Xehanort's Heartless human?

Human..for lack of a better word. Some say it was because he willingly went to darkness. But if that is true, Sora's Heartless shouldnt have been a shadow, and the first six members of the Organization would have powerful Heartless out there somewhere. Right?
  14. T

Internal Power Struggle

In the third Kingdom Hearts, I think that Sora will have to come to terms with what he has done as the Keyblade Bearer. In a recent thread I have made, The Organization being bad and Sora eliminating them was a debateable thing. I believe in the third, Sora wont be so good as previous games have...
  15. T

The Organization was bad?

Antagonists. I dont truly see why. Yeah, they kidnapped some people, meddled in some worlds a bit but thats really it. They only attacked Sora and were dangerous because Yen Sid sent Sora after them. Self Defense really. All they wanted were their hearts back, and they needed hearts to open it...
  16. T

Sunset Horizons

This may seem stupid (I'm new here), but Sunset Horizons is the same place that KH ended with all the grass and pluto's letter right? I dont get where all those Keyblades went. There were hundreds of Keyblades, but now there are no remnants of them just 10 years later? Plus grass sprouted in...
  17. T

Namine

I dont know if this has been adressed already, but Namine is a bit strange to me. Perhaps, Namine isnt a Nobody at all. Perhaps Roxas isnt a Nobody at all. All this mystery surrounding Ven(tus) (Am I allowed to just say Ven?) makes me doubt Roxas, but Namine... Kairi lost her heart in Kingdom...
  18. T

Origin of Keyblades

Do you all think that we will get to find out where the Keyblades originate from? Like where it got its start? I mean back when the world was all light, was there truly a need for a Keyblade? Since the Keyblade was a weapon of light used to fight darkness, im sure it wasnt needed.
Back