• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Internal Power Struggle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

In the third Kingdom Hearts, I think that Sora will have to come to terms with what he has done as the Keyblade Bearer. In a recent thread I have made, The Organization being bad and Sora eliminating them was a debateable thing. I believe in the third, Sora wont be so good as previous games have made them out to be. I mean he slaughtered some of the Organization members who didnt even provoke them. Black hood and he's ready to kill. It's a bit questionable. In most 3rd installments of anything, there is also a struggle with morals and what really matter. Matrix Revolutions, Spiderman 3 (Obvious), and even Scream 3 (with Sidney having to realize who her mom really was).

Anyone else share my thoughts? If not, PLEASE POST!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dont think this will happen X_X possible obviously... But Sora had to kill the Org. they were all evil..... kinda..... And Sora is way toooooo nice and I dont think Nomura has any plans to change Soras niceness... I mean especially with the whole Disney thing, I dont see him like that... but who knows :p

A

Audo

Sora is never going to question something like that.
This is a Disney game after all, and Sora is supposed to be the 'light-hearted' hero.
And even though what he did is questionable at time, he isn't going to feel guilty or bad for killing people that were doing horrible thing. They were a group of bad people. And sure, some of them weren't as bad as the others, but what they did was wrong.

OneWingedAngel45

Who didn't provoke them? Except for the ones Riku killed but Riku killed them so....he had to eliminate them because they all wanted to kill Sora either to bring Roxas back[KH2] or to just get control over him[CoM].

EDIT: DiZ:You should share some of that hatred with Sora, he's far too nice for his own good.

KingdomSealer

Ummm I mean the Organization were using Sora for their benefit and to obtain hearts so they could reclaim their's. I would say that means they're pretty bad. He had to do what he had to do.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Though I feel some better methods should have been used in communication, I doubt Sora would mourn the deaths of them or feel really bad.
Almost all of them asked for it, really.
And mind you, if they didn't want to fight they could have just opened up a Dark Corridor and left.

And asking someone not to post if they don't agree is rather dull, don't you think?

Black hood and he's ready to kill.
Thats a lie.
He didn't try to kill Mickey
xD

And also, black hood normally resulted in him going 'RIKU?!!?! OMGZ IS DAT YOU?!?!"
Yeah.
Something like that.

It may be something we view as wrong, how Sora handles the XIII Order, but its really not something thatll be interpreted into the game

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Understand that they were killing heartless! NOT PEOPLE! but Maybe Sora will question his heoroism:confused:

Gabo

Understand that they were killing heartless! NOT PEOPLE! but Maybe Sora will question his heoroism
He killed X'Heartless just fine.

They weren't real people though.
They were nothing.

And I doubt that.

A

Audo

The Organization wasn't killing heartless before or after Roxas' time with them, It would have no merit.
they were taking people's hearts.
Sicking Heartless on small towns, pfft.

Tervenaq

Though I feel some better methods should have been used in communication, I doubt Sora would mourn the deaths of them or feel really bad.
Almost all of them asked for it, really.
And mind you, if they didn't want to fight they could have just opened up a Dark Corridor and left.

And asking someone not to post if they don't agree is rather dull, don't you think?

Thats a lie.
He didn't try to kill Mickey
xD

And also, black hood normally resulted in him going 'RIKU?!!?! OMGZ IS DAT YOU?!?!"
Yeah.
Something like that.

It may be something we view as wrong, how Sora handles the XIII Order, but its really not something thatll be interpreted into the game

Oh no, I said if you dont agree PLEASE POST. Cause I wanted some opposing thoughs. I dont include Mickey and Riku. I refer to when Sora said "A black hood means Organization XIII". You're right he wont mourn their deaths, but I still feel like Sora will have some Pre-Redeemed Riku issues of his own.

Gabo

Oh no, I said if you dont agree PLEASE POST. Cause I wanted some opposing thoughs. I dont include Mickey and Riku. I refer to when Sora said "A black hood means Organization XIII". You're right he wont mourn their deaths, but I still feel like Sora will have some Pre-Redeemed Riku issues of his own.
Oops.
Sorry about the first part.

I was joking about Mickey.
Was semi-serious about the Riku part.

I doubt he'll care or think twice about them though.
He can't look at it like 'OH DAMN. I JUST SLAUGHTERED SIX PEOPLE FOR NO REASON"

A

Audo

Oops.
Sorry about the first part.

I was joking about Mickey.
Was semi-serious about the Riku part.

I doubt he'll care or think twice about them though.
He can't look at it like 'OH DAMN. I JUST SLAUGHTERED SIX PEOPLE FOR NO REASON"
More than six...
He remembers CO, remember?

Stark

Bronze Member
Well it would be good if Sora came to past to what he did but seriously that will never happen. Sora is just to damn giddy to feel bad about what he did.

Gabo

More than six...
He remembers CO, remember?

Sorry then.
Eight.

Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, Demyx, Xaldin, Larxene, Marluxia.

Yeah. Eight.

Tervenaq

Gosh, why cant they just make the third one a serious Teen rating and make it very very violent!! Sora being all giddy and nice is getting annoying. How can you defend the world acting like that? Suprisingly he did it. Or...is doing it. But, I would like his darker side to prevail.

A

Audo

::rolls eyes::
This coming from the guy who was just complaining how Sora ruthlessly killed eight people.

Gabo

Gosh, why cant they just make the third one a serious Teen rating and make it very very violent!!
Because thats clearly not KH.
Go rent GTA if you want something very very violent.
>.>

This coming from the guy who was just complaining how Sora ruthlessly killed eight people.

LMFAO. I didnt think of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back