• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle in Sunset Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

Do you think we will be able to play the battle that happens on the trailer in BBS? Or we play up to it and then the game ends. Or we play the aftermath? Maybe the trailer will be the final boss fight or something. I dont know.

Another question. The Keyblade. For all of us that have watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Do you think the power of the Keyblade is anything like the Slayer line? One Keyblade bearer dies and another gets the Keyblade down in the line? Or is the timing all based on what's going on in the world? Like Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Yes, many references I know.

A

Audo

Well, they have said that the ending will be a scene in the game. So, since Terra and Aqua weren't down for the count i think they would go on to fight MX and DS, unsure of Ven.
I kind of think there will be different final bosses for each of the scenarios.

T

tazztig

Most likely not. Since they all battle him once it's not going to happen again(IDK). Remember someone might go away before BBS ends.^^Not referring to ven.......

M

Marluxia.light

Most likely not. Since they all battle him once it's not going to happen again(IDK). Remember someone might go away before BBS ends.^^Not referring to ven.......

I agree............... Most likely not all the character's will survive.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, originally, the Sunset Horizon/Birth Bly Sleep videos were conceptual. So, maybe the actual scenes won't take place, but you'll act it out. Like for example, it may be the final boss for Ven, and if you're playing as Terra, you'll watch Ven be frozen from his perspective and then have his turn against MX.

Lexeon

I don't know. Beings we play as three different characters, how would we control them all during the final battle when they're all fighting MX and DS at once?

A

Audo

They could either all have different final bosses or, there is some sort of turn system, or you have the other two scenario characters as your party member. or something like that, there's a lot of ways they could go with it, but i think a lot of people might get bored if it is the same boss battle for all three of them. Which reminds me of Omni's idea that you don't unlock the final battle until beating all three scenarios, then you would only have to do the final battle once.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
True. I think that probably only one will survivee.

If one survives, then most-likely it'll be Terra, who loses his memories and from then on goes by the name Xehanort as AtW's apprentice. I think either that will happen,or some kind of fusion between any 2 or all 3 (meaning MX, DS, and Terra)

T

tazztig

If one survives, then most-likely it'll be Terra, who loses his memories and from then on goes by the name Xehanort as AtW's apprentice. I think either that will happen,or some kind of fusion between any 2 or all 3 (meaning MX, DS, and Terra)

Don't forget about Mickey, he survives.^^.<<

T

tazztig

I thought that we were only referring to VAT. Yeah, Mickey definitely seems like the story-teller of the BBS group.

O yeah-side got side tracked, but any hows, Aqua might be the first to go away since her armor was in the Room of Sleep" with xemnas.<<<

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
O yeah-side got side tracked, but any hows, Aqua might be the first to go away since her armor was in the Room of Sleep" with xemnas.<<<

I do agree that she's gotta be dead. Because, if she just went missing, Xemnas wouldn't be speaking to her armor, he would just be out there looking her. So, it heavily implies that he's looking for a means to revive her. But, unfortunately we won't get to see the conclusion to that for about 5 years or so *sigh*.

ven the wind

how would terra suddenly get white hair and then also ansem the wise has those reports so it should show that he's probably some decendent of MX.plus..ATW has the same eyes as MX

A

Audo

Fusion is the most likely at this point. Too many things point to it.

ven the wind

ah..just re-caped on something in kh2 um..xenmas says ATW is the source of all heartless meaning im not sure if they will be in birth by sleep but it seems there are some pictures of terra fighting heartless unless the souless look exactly alike..another thing just for the subject of this forums i would believe that u would play in the battle of the horizons as roxas win then u will lose in the next cut scene mickey helps as well and also terra would most likely come whitch leads to another battle..and kh always has continues last battles..so yeah that might be part of it...

A

Audo

ah..just re-caped on something in kh2 um..xenmas says ATW is the source of all heartless meaning im not sure if they will be in birth by sleep but it seems there are some pictures of terra fighting heartless unless the souless look exactly alike..another thing just for the subject of this forums i would believe that u would play in the battle of the horizons as roxas win then u will lose in the next cut scene mickey helps as well and also terra would most likely come whitch leads to another battle..and kh always has continues last battles..so yeah that might be part of it...
You need to read this thread, my friend -> Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far <- (Click on it)
It will help you understand the new game better, including the new enemies ^_________^

A

Audo

theres not much really of a point bc ive been there and all it is, is assumptions as always
Rofl. Actually, I wrote that thread using only facts on what we know about Birth By Sleep so far, based on translations, Nomura interviews and previous games. So no, it isn't just assumptions, if anything, it is the only thing that has no assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back