• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra stood by?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

Idk if this is the right forum for this, but I wonder. According to Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, Terra is still around. So answer me this, he stood by (with all that power) and did absolutely nothing while XEHANORT'S Nobody went around causing all this Chaos. Personally, If all I have left is my "Hate for Xehanort", I think i'd want to stop his Nobody as well right? Come on Terra, why didnt you help at all?

Apollo

Silver Member
Idk if this is the right forum for this, but I wonder. According to Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, Terra is still around. So answer me this, he stood by (with all that power) and did absolutely nothing while XEHANORT'S Nobody went around causing all this Chaos. Personally, If all I have left is my "Hate for Xehanort", I think i'd want to stop his Nobody as well right? Come on Terra, why didnt you help at all?

What makes you say Terra is still around?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
What makes you say Terra is still around?
Ten bucks hes referring to Lingering Sentiment.

LS isn't cannon.
Nomura told us that much.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You're talking about the Lingering Sentiment. Thing is, Nomura said that whether it's Terra or not is uncertain and irrelevant. So the battle could quite possibly be non-canonical. And even if it wasn't, don't assume it's Terra in the flesh.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
You're talking about the Lingering Sentiment. Thing is, Nomura said that whether it's Terra or not is uncertain and irrelevant. So the battle could quite possibly be non-canonical. And even if it wasn't, don't assume it's Terra in the flesh.

Hades beat me to it=(

But yeah there's no confirmation that LS is Terra.

Is non-canonical a word?

Apollo

Silver Member
Dang you all. I was asking, and than once he answered with that fight I was going to say that.

A

Audo

Non-canonical.

Though you could also ask yourself why Xemnas never wanted to see his Heartless, the person who had his heart, all throughout KH1 and nine years before it.

A

Audo

Non-canonical.

Though you could also ask yourself why Xemnas never wanted to see his Heartless, the person who had his heart, all throughout KH1 and nine years before it.

EDIT: Accidental Duplicate, please ignore ^_______^

A

Audo

Go ahead. Lawls.
Duplicate Posting on accident is different then double posting.

Either way, the fight isn't canonical as far as we know, and I doubt the LS will ever have a canon explanation.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Non-cannon and like HD, I agree, we don't really know much about Terra yet, aside from the information given out already.

Awards
It's actually not confirmed to be non-canonical as people like to say, it's just not relevant. While it could be non-canonical, its lack of relevance could simply mean that it has no bearings on any parts of the story whatsoever, even if it did happen.

And yes, I know it was unlocked after you defeat Xemnas. That could simply be for the challenge.

T

tazztig

I don't think Nomura wanted us to believe it was terra, but he did. It's just how he put the soilder there to play against.... Non-cannon like everyone said.

Tervenaq

Non-canonical.

Dont Heartless and Nobodies hate each other?

And who knows they probably did meet and discussed their megalomaniac schemes over tea.

T

tazztig

And who knows they probably did meet and discussed their megalomaniac schemes over tea.

They don't have emotiions as far as nobodys.
Heartless react on intinct.... They just do as what there told.

A

Audo

No...
The heartless side with whoever is the strongest, the Organization had control over the Heartless because Nobodies are stronger than Heartless.
They don't hate eachother.
Plus, that wouldnt stop Xemnas from wanting to find his heartless, imo, seeing as how it WAS his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back