• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization was bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

Antagonists. I dont truly see why. Yeah, they kidnapped some people, meddled in some worlds a bit but thats really it. They only attacked Sora and were dangerous because Yen Sid sent Sora after them. Self Defense really. All they wanted were their hearts back, and they needed hearts to open it. No harm, no foul. Why were they seen as so bad?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Riku's badassedry said:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

Riku: That's simple. It's because you mess up our worlds.

There's your answer, bub. Also, they were kinda like Light Yagami in Death Note. Their intentions were good, but how they sought after doing things were kinda messed up.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It's a very interesting subject here. In the Japanese video game world, the 'bad guys' always have some background explaining why they're like that, some redeeming qualities at the very end or a purpose they think to be good. There's more though.

The Organization enters in the 'purpose' category, and it's more obvious than for a lot of bad guys. They wanted to give back a heart to all nobody, making their purpose good, and until half of the game it was not them the 'main antagonist' considering it was Maleficient in a way.
After, considering Sora was not even considering their suffering, they obviously attacked.

I don't consider them evil, I consider them misunderstood, and they didn't chose the best way. I am also very deceived that Sora merely listened to Yen Sid saying "Kill them all!!" when Namine herself said that they're not good or evil.

Tervenaq

There's your answer, bub. Also, they were kinda like Light Yagami in Death Note. Their intentions were good, but how they sought after doing things were kinda messed up.

From Riku's perspective that's a bit cold. I'm just like, they didnt neccesarily mess up worlds. (I dont remember did they create that dragon Hearless in Mulan's World?) They just meddled a bit, and so did Sora in the first btw. Although, some of them did attack Sora because he was Roxas. And Roxas left the Organization, so they attacked. But some of the other members didnt attack without being provoked, all they wanted to do was protect Xemnas so he could get their hearts back.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
From Riku's perspective that's a bit cold. I'm just like, they didnt neccesarily mess up worlds. (I dont remember did they create that dragon Hearless in Mulan's World?) They just meddled a bit, and so did Sora in the first btw. Although, some of them did attack Sora because he was Roxas. And Roxas left the Organization, so they attacked. But some of the other members didnt attack without being provoked, all they wanted to do was protect Xemnas so he could get their hearts back.

Xigbar created that Heartless, yes. Xaldin also tried to make Beast into a Heartless so a Nobody could be created.

Sora's meddling =\= the Order's meddling. Order's meddling tended to be bad. xD

It was about half and half, I noticed with who actually started a fight.

They wanted to give back a heart to all nobody, making their purpose good, and until half of the game it was not them the 'main antagonist' considering it was Maleficient in a way.
What goes against that though, is that they were also trying to create more Nobodies.

Lanydx

Like That old saying "The Road to Hell is paved with good intenchins." They had the right idea but HOW they did it was messed up.

1-up salesman

Yeah. they were kind of neutral. They would try to kill Sora, but what they were doing was good for their kind.

SwordsmenXIII

Xigbar created that Heartless, yes. Xaldin also tried to make Beast into a Heartless so a Nobody could be created.

Sora's meddling =\= the Order's meddling. Order's meddling tended to be bad. xD

It was about half and half, I noticed with who actually started a fight.

What goes against that though, is that they were also trying to create more Nobodies.

i agree it was about half and half ( btw luxord created the heartless in port royal so it could peoples heart.)

Sora~THE KING

They're killing people for thier hearts...To make Kingdom Hearts.Wich makes them bad...for trying to take over peoples' hearts.____________________________________
You are the one who will open the door to light...
Roxas_vs__Sora_by_Tecnido.jpg

Last edited:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I guess they were bad, but does Sora's attitude of "KILL THEM ALL!! NO MERCY!!" really make him any less evil than they are. I mean, I would've understood if he killed them out of self-defense or for the good of all the worlds, but he seemed really intent on killing them with his twisted sense of justice.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Indeed, but from their point of view, being a nobody is not the absolute horror Sora see the situation as, and it makes more 'people' to their cause.

I am just disappointed by Sora's behavior. Did he really need to mock Demyx every time he saw him and to think only at destroying nobody? He didn't even once think to a way to help them to become whole without exterminating them.

Let's say, that those from Sora's side would have showed a little of good will. Like, if DiZ was not obsessed by taking revenge on Xehanort, if Mickey had been more open minded and if Yen Sid had not been like "They're the incarnation of evil, never even listen to them!!"
Well, the ending could have been very different. I am not sure Xemnas would have easilly been convinced etc, but I don't think he'd have said no to negotiations, even though he's kind of power hungry he still want the 'good' for Nobody, he wouldn't have refused a peaceful discussion with the Keyblade wielder, but instead those took their keyblade and yelled "We're going to annihilate you!!!"

They have been totally rejected by others people and the worlds, I don't say the way they chosed is the good one, but it was the only one remaining to them considering how stubborn Sora & co were.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
all they wanted were hearts and they didn't understand that they were doing wrong cuz they couldn't feel the wrong inside them because they didn't have hearts, i think only xemnas wanted hearts and to destroy everyone and suck the power out of everything, most of the other org members were only bad because sora annoyed them, sora shouldn't of killed them all...he should've at leest tried to help the org get their hearts in a good way :thumbdown:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I wonder...

If DiZ didn't lead Roxas to Sora, once he woke up, would Sora try to kill Roxas as well? Lawlz XP

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't think they were all really that bad. They were just doing thier job. I kind of feel bad for Demyx and Axel though.... :p Xemnas is who I considered bad even Saix, though I kind of sympathesize for him to have a heart. XD

A

Audo

Friend... as in drug... as in lover... as in gay... as in yaoi... as in boy on boy...
Yes, if that's the case then you're correct, all Axel wanted was his "friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back