• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Xehanort's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

Heartless are born when darkness overtakes the heart right? Well Riku pretty much dove deepest into darkest you can go, thus becoming the likeness of Xehanort's Heartless. Does this in any way constitute Riku losing his heart? I think it does. No, Riku didnt neccesarily lose his heart, but its close enough. I'm just spouting off ideas.

Oh, and Riku seems to be both light and dark. Is he still human? He's been in the darkness so long, and can use its powers. I cant shake the feeling Riku is some kind of heartless/nobody hybrid. Darkness and Twilight and all that.

Yeh, these theories are kinda stupid, whatever! :lol:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
melificent had her heart become darkness itself. but she still survived, probably because her heart was still in her body. just like riku, he dove into darkness but his heart wasnt removed from the body, so he couldnt have turned into a heartless.

riku folllows path to dawn, meaning he has both light and darkness

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, Riku didn't lose his heart, Xehanort just possessed his body for a physical form and casted his heart off close to The Door of KH.

I'd say Riku is now half dark, as it said in the manga.
He's been in darkness so long and Xehanort's Heartless's remnants that remained in his heart sort of took away part of his humanity, but facing the light stopped him from losing himself completely IMO. He's sorta twilightish.

Tervenaq

Yeah, Riku didn't lose his heart, Xehanort just possessed his body for a physical form and casted his heart off close to The Door of KH.

I'd say Riku is now half dark, as it said in the manga.
He's been in darkness so long and Xehanort's Heartless's remnants that remained in his heart sort of took away part of his humanity, but facing the light stopped him from losing himself completely IMO. He's sorta twilightish.

I think I thats what im trying to say. He's just not normal. I just wanna know how this affects the rules. The Rules being lose your heart, become heartless, and a nobody materializes somewhere.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Heartless are born when darkness overtakes the heart right? Well Riku pretty much dove deepest into darkest you can go, thus becoming the likeness of Xehanort's Heartless. Does this in any way constitute Riku losing his heart? I think it does. No, Riku didnt neccesarily lose his heart, but its close enough. I'm just spouting off ideas.

Riku didn't even come close to losing his heart. He lost his body. In fact, he lost it twice.

Oh, and Riku seems to be both light and dark. Is he still human? He's been in the darkness so long, and can use its powers. I cant shake the feeling Riku is some kind of heartless/nobody hybrid. Darkness and Twilight and all that.

Yes, he is still human.

A

Azrael

Riku is still human, he never became a Heartless since his heart remained in his body

Anagram

Banned
Like everybody said Riku never became a heartless just possesed by one.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think I thats what im trying to say. He's just not normal. I just wanna know how this affects the rules. The Rules being lose your heart, become heartless, and a nobody materializes somewhere.

A Nobody isn't always materialized. You need a strong heart for that.
Since Riku never lost his heart, only his body and since his heart returned, he has no Nobody.
Probably if the body is destroyed, than the person may form a Heartless, but probably not a Nobody.

A

Audo

Riku never lost his heart.
And he never became a Heartless.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah but an interesting question, if a Heartless and a Nobody are born when the heart leaves a body and soul... what would happen when the body simply disappears, leaving the heart and soul withering in another body?
(what happened to Riku in the first game)

A

Audo

Yeah but an interesting question, if a Heartless and a Nobody are born when the heart leaves a body and soul... what would happen when the body simply disappears, leaving the heart and soul withering in another body?
Err. When the body simply disappears, it is what turns into a Nobody. Which is not what happened to Riku at all.

TrueRoxas527

No, no, when the soul leaves the body, it's dying. If the body disappears because there is a different body, it's not dying because the heart and soul are just in that other body instead of disappearing.

A

Audo

No, no, when the soul leaves the body, it's dying. If the body disappears because there is a different body, it's not dying because the heart and soul are just in that other body instead of disappearing.
Um... what the heck are you talking about with two bodies? Someone can only have one.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

=d I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are talking about when Xehanort took Riku's body, correct...? If so, then Xehanort only expelled his heart... Riku's soul remained with his hijacked body...
If not, the please explain what you are trying to say... =<

Cissy

Bronze Member
Xehanort's "heart" so to speak was occupying Riku's heart-less body.

So, Riku's body COULD NOT turn into a nobody.

Riku's heart simply hovered behind the Door of Darkness. When Xehanort's Heartless was destroyed, Riku got his body back.

So, he had no heartless, and no nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back