• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Not a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

I mean, think about this. Roxas can dual wield because he is the "nobody" of a Keyblade wielder. He fights with Oblivion and Oathkeeper; the representation of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. He can feel emotion (apparently) and was formed when Sora became a heartless. Not that when Sora became a heartless, he wasn't normal. He sought out Kairi and was returned back to his former self.

Perhaps Roxas isnt a nobody. Perhaps Keyblade wielders can't develop Nobodies like normal people can. Perhaps Roxas is a failsafe implented if a Keybalde wielder was to fall into darkness...

Perhaps Ventus was somehow saved from his possible freezing death by being merged by the heart to a future Keyblade master?

Oh yeah, I know Ven didnt die instantlyfrom the freezing attack from Master Xehanort, but he may have died later from it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas dual wielding has to do with Xehanort's memories
Roxas wields because Sora can
Roxas was born when both his and Kairi's heart left the original Sora vessel.
Ven isn't in Roxas
Ven isn't Roxas
Roxas is a nobody.

I think I covered all of my bases here.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's in one of those interviews somewhere. I haven't read them in a while, so I don't remember which one.

Muse

you look atrocious
What makes a Keyblade Wielder so gatdamn special that they can't form a Nobody properly? :/ I don't see any reason why they couldn't; they're just like everyone else who's capable. In fact, them being able to wield a Keyblade proves that their Heart is in fact strong enough to support the creation of a Nobody, so why wouldn't Sora be able to?

The only ones I see as being incapable of creating a Nobody no matter what would be the PoH, considering how they cannot have a Heartless, which is one of the requirements to having a Nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Also, Sora getting the KK was a mistake, so...
no?
yes?
Take it however you want it.

Terra Firma

If ven is in sora, then two keyblade masters are in roxas. If roxas is in sora and roxas can dual wield due to the 2 keyblade masters, this experience is shared with sora upon recombination. This could be why sora can dual wield.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If ven is in sora, then two keyblade masters are in roxas. If roxas is in sora and roxas can dual wield due to the 2 keyblade masters, this experience is shared with sora upon recombination. This could be why sora can dual wield.

Sora was able to duel wield prior to his recombination with Roxas IE drive forms. Essentially he was able to do so by splitting the power of the keyblade in two equally. However, the exact reason why duel wielding is possible can be linked to BBS. And since when was Ven a Keyblade Master?

Take it however you want it.

The usual position.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If ven is in sora, then two keyblade masters are in roxas.

Um, what?
R = 1/2 S
So 1 S = R(n)
If n = Purified Heart Sora.

V+S=/=R

If roxas is in sora and roxas can dual wield due to the 2 keyblade masters, this experience is shared with sora upon recombination. This could be why sora can dual wield.

Sora got the ability to dual wield via Valor form.

Sora was able to duel wield prior to his recombination with Roxas IE drive forms. Essentially he was able to do so by splitting the power of the keyblade in two equally. However, the exact reason why duel wielding is possible can be linked to BBS. And since when was Ven a Keyblade Master?

Recombining took place before the Valor form events.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
:)

But that does bring up the question as to how Riku duel wielded during the events of TWtNW. Seeing as he had no recombination with said nobody (to clarify he doesn't have one... glad I got that out of the way), the plot still thickens.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I actually made a theory WAY back when.
It explains how he Dual Wields.

Terra Firma

Probably something to do with Terra's hypothesized meddling. That's my theory. Maybe DS has more to do with Riku's posession than anything else.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Here's my reasoning to these conundrums. Nomura put whatever he wanted into the game for coolness value and for the fact that he didn't expect anyone to question his actions. As we all know, he has been questioned. So, he had to come up with answers on the spot during these interviews in order to prevent himself from looking foolish. Since these explanations are improvised, it's quite the obstacle to fill in every gap.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But that does bring up the question as to how Riku duel wielded during the events of TWtNW. Seeing as he had no recombination with said nobody (to clarify he doesn't have one... glad I got that out of the way), the plot still thickens.

You're forgetting that if Riku'd need to recombine, so would Roxas, since Roxas was the first person to Duel Wield.
Hence, it's not because Sora got his Nobody back, as much as he got back what enabled Roxas to Duel Wield in the first place, and gained access to it via the Drive Forms (since Roxas was a proxy, so Sora needed help getting access to his "functions", har, oh just kill me).

Way I see it, Roxas is a normal Nobody by composition, yet he lacks Sora's Memories.
As for Duel Wielding, I blame Riku's Duel Wielding on him having Xehanort's Heartless inside him. This also relates to the Sora-Roxas-Ven relation theories (since if Riku had to have another person inside him for it, so would Roxas and by proxy, Sora), as well as tie Xehanort to the Keyblade (since Kairi's Heart being in Sora's Body didn't give him too much other than a headache whenever she popped up next to him) all in one go.

The topic really reminded me of one of my old theories though~
http://forums.khinsider.com/trash-bin/121285-roxas-not-nobody.html

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Alot of times ppl say roxas=sora , or roxas= 1/2 of sora , he is a nobody , but of the special type. As for dual-weilding...*shrugs* ... it may have something special to it , or it could be a hard skill. In Days dual-weilding hasn't been shown yet , but perhaps it takes a while for roxas to learn the skill. I doubt it has to do with animation issues because Axel and Xigbar dual-wield and Xaldin and Luxord have a bunch of weapons.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Perhaps Roxas isnt a nobody. Perhaps Keyblade wielders can't develop Nobodies like normal people can.

Why do people feel the need to make theories against what has already been blatently obvious since the begining of the game? Roxas is the nobody of sora, hence his name and the memories and everything. Keyblade wielders are of the most eligeable of all people to make a nobody, because they have the strongest hearts.

So, he had to come up with answers on the spot during these interviews in order to prevent himself from looking foolish. Since these explanations are improvised, it's quite the obstacle to fill in every gap.

I think Kingdom Hearts is actually a quite in-depth game, with all of the Nobodies and Heartles and theories. That is mostly why i like the game, its like a puzzle of wits

Alot of times ppl say roxas=sora , or roxas= 1/2 of sora , he is a nobody , but of the special type.

Thank you, somebody gets it! Roxas is a nobody, he just wasnt supposed to exist!

oblivionblade16

sorry to get off topic, but if it takes a strong heart, like a keyblade master's hearts for instance, to create a special nobody like Roxas, doesn't that mean that Xion is the product of a keblade master turning into a heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back