• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

I havent been on here in a long while. Can someone please tell me who Xion is? I know she is the 14th member, but whats her story so far?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
we also know that in she eighter has dark blue hair or black, but i honestly dont know how anyone can confuse dark blue with black

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's possible, for all we know it could really be gray.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Actually, it's VERY easy to confuse dark blue with black if you aren't looking in the right light.

well kingdom hearts, there hair always looks like plastic, i doubt that lighting will have to have to do with hair. sora's hair always looked the same (except for space paranoids and halloween town) .

in the world that never was, it was incredibly dark but his hair was still the same color as it was in twilight town, which was very bright in that world

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually the characters are always illuminated, for good reason I suppose.
In certain worlds it helps you see them and they keep their original style.

Would be more realistic but odd to see color variation really coming into play.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Actually the characters are always illuminated, for good reason I suppose.
In certain worlds it helps you see them and they keep their original style.

Would be more realistic but odd to see color variation really coming into play.

Does it count that Kairi's hair in-game is like...burgundy, while in CGI her hair is red?
I'm thinking it would be easy to mistake Xion's hair, seeing how (I think) there was only one scene where they saw it.

Sexy Angel
I suppose its also possible that Xion has an afro.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Does it count that Kairi's hair in-game is like...burgundy, while in CGI her hair is red?
I'm thinking it would be easy to mistake Xion's hair, seeing how (I think) there was only one scene where they saw it.

well they never showed aqua in cgi. i and most of the popel with black hair, actually looks black, itsd not like naime where dark blue counts as black.

kingdom hearts shows hair very bright, (except back) and i wont doubt that xion's hair is dark blue

Radon

mofo
well they never showed aqua in cgi. i and most of the popel with black hair, actually looks black, itsd not like naime where dark blue counts as black.

kingdom hearts shows hair very bright, (except back) and i wont doubt that xion's hair is dark blue

dont really understand what your saying here but the secret ending is in cgi and aquas in that

Ren

adios motherfucker

*Facepalm*
You STILL don't understand what CGI is?!?

I was just bringing up the fact that there is color variation. Even though it's between FMV and CGI.

I don't doubt that Xion's hair is probably blue, but we can't know for sure. We get people saying it's blue, then people saying it's black, etc etc. There was only one scene where they saw her hair, so there's a huge possible error factor.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
*Facepalm*
You STILL don't understand what CGI is?!?

I was just bringing up the fact that there is color variation. Even though it's between FMV and CGI.

I don't doubt that Xion's hair is probably blue, but we can't know for sure. We get people saying it's blue, then people saying it's black, etc etc. There was only one scene where they saw her hair, so there's a huge possible error factor.

calm down, again, if it was cgi (dont act like we are bringing up the same thing between fmv and cgi) then it would show lighting variation to the color of xion's hair.

but because it was fmv, her hair wouldve been seen the same way no matter what the lighting

A

Audo

Oh sweet jesus.... you still don't understand.
CGIFMVFORDUMMIES-1.jpg

Aqua in CGI = KH2:FM+ Secret Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back