• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Laying the groundwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tervenaq

I'm guessing Coded, BBS, and 358 are laying the groundwork for KH3? Cause the way Kingdom Hearts 2, it made it seem that the "Realm of Light was safe again". I mean, can we be sure Sora is gonna to make a reappearance in KH3, or that there will be one at all?

T

tazztig

I'm guessing Coded, BBS, and 358 are laying the groundwork for KH3? Cause the way Kingdom Hearts 2, it made it seem that the "Realm of Light was safe again". I mean, can we be sure Sora is gonna to make a reappearance in KH3, or that there will be one at all?

Basicly kh is about the key barer's so that would mean sora would have to come back. I'm not sure if this was what you were looking for. But something came up and it's making me real sad.??

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Sora'll appear in KH3, likely as the game's protagonist. ^_^

BBS and 358/2 days are suppose to give us insight on certain events, as told by Nomura.

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider. "The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, The story of "The period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

I guess you can say that these three titles are, as you stated, "Laying the groundwork" for KH3. =P

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Looks like Oji answered your question about BBS and 358/2 days. Anyway, about Sora, he's definately going to be back in Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts was SORA'S story, after all. That's something that we fans would and or should have to know.

A

Audo

=/
I kind of thought everyone knew that those three titles will be doing such a thing...

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

Looks like Oji answered your question about BBS and 358/2 days. Anyway, about Sora, he's definately going to be back in Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts was SORA'S story, after all. That's something that we fans would and or should have to know.

DAMN IT!!! WHY DOES OJI. ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO FRIGGIN SMART?!! >.<

waynesora

yes but all the games have to do with xemnas xehanorty terra and come on think about that lol. but yeah they're giving you the inside detail about roxas and how cough ven's heart is inside him cough cough and how terra lost his memory teh princess of heearts and how when he came to ansem only thing he could remeber was xehanort so he thought it was his name. and thats how you got xehanort's heartless and terra lcough cough all the games connect together and thats what three is all about i got a feeling kh3 is going to be having a lotttttttt of stuff going on.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
yes but all the games have to do with xemnas xehanorty terra and come on think about that lol. but yeah they're giving you the inside detail about roxas and how cough ven's heart is inside him cough cough and how terra lost his memory teh princess of heearts and how when he came to ansem only thing he could remeber was xehanort so he thought it was his name. and thats how you got xehanort's heartless and terra lcough cough all the games connect together and thats what three is all about i got a feeling kh3 is going to be having a lotttttttt of stuff going on.
Learn grammar

We don't know if Ven's heart is in Sora.
Or if Terra is Xehanort for sure.

Get a cough drop.
Please.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Why must we keep speaking of a KH III that may never happen... or not NEAR any time soon.

These 3 games must come first....

After these we can ask about a possible KH III or another KH game at least

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
the games will be like put together or something, like a prequel to KH3... i dont know... also,
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

nice test.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Tervenaq said:

yup yup ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back