Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, right?! o.o

I've been alright. Busy, busy these days, vacation, job, and now with September coming =_=. Haven't had time to really join in discussions. How about you?
    Uh, Madoka? Heck yes. I've re-watched it a few times now and i'm still obsessed with it. Just...don't even get me started. *u* I had no idea you were a fan, though. o/

Well i'm not sure if you've seen/read any of these, and they're not the classic 'solve a case' kind of mystery, but the story defintely gives off the mystery vibe, and the dark twists are unexpected and perfect: To Aru Majutsu No Index (anime), Pandora Hearts (manga is better), Kuroshitsuji (manga and anime are both good) and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (100% manga). A more typical mystery based anime that i'm loving right now is Hyouka. Starts out slow, but keeps you interested.
    Well they came up with quite a few, but the one that stands out the most is when they thought it was an abbreviation for something inappropriate lol.

Haha, I had a feeling you wouldn't. c: I think I made it through the whole first season. But I think I was 15-16 at the time I started watching it, so my moe tolerance was higher. I agree with you on that one. I love cute things, sure. But I can usually only handle moe every now and then. Mystery/action/adventure +dark twisted storylines is more my style.
    A file format? ahhh ;-; At least it's not as bad as what everyone was coming up with last month.

You know, i'd change my nickname if it hadn't become such a hit. Looks like I should've thought it through beforehand. >-> Oh well.

File Formats are pretty chill.
    hahah! you can certainly imagine it that way, the facial expressions and sweatmark look like it could support that haha
    it's a bit small but it looks like she's saying, "w-wait--bugh"
    and then the other writing is sound effects for her falling over and for him noticing it haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6