• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Zul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zul

KH Shower Thoughts

The main protagonist of this saga(and the series as a whole), introduced at the beginning of KH1, did not see the main antagonist of this saga in his unaltered, present form until the end of KH3.
  2. Zul

News ► Nomura Shares a Message to Commemorate Kingdom Hearts Dark Road's Launch!

Nomura while typing that message. I also take back the slow update complaints, or rather shift them to corporate for spending all that FFXIV money on cheetos instead of making KHX a full game.
  3. Zul

Xehanort's changed fate before

I guess he tried using the power of waking, but instead of him paying the price and disappearing, his four companions did. Perhaps the ultimate sacrifice isn't just disappearing, but being separated from the hearts you connect to, that can come both in the form of being spirited away like Sora...
  4. Zul

A

G
  5. Zul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

That conversation felt more like an AX-DiZ interaction than the ASoD-DiZ one in KH3 did lol. Makes me wonder what the convo would be if both Xemnas and Ansem showed up to take DiZ to the mansion.
  6. Zul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I notice that too. Nomura himself stated that it's MX controlling Terra's body (or rather, the plot mysteries part of the old BBS Ultimania stated that). But the dialogue itself is confusing. Most of the time it speaks as if it IS MX in Terra's body, but a few times it sounds like "Dark Terra"...
  7. Zul

The weird thing is that if he didn't lose his memories, he's Terranort, who is MX. If he did, he's Ansem SoD. There doesn't appear to be a way to actually fit AX as a separate being into the Seekers. Assuming memory loss. Terranort=MX in Terra's Body AX= MX's amnesiac heart(treating this as...
  8. Zul

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Website Leaked - New Screenshots and Details Revealed

Also Which actually makes more sense considering he's teaching Spock and Luke
  9. Zul

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

The ole "Naruto Potter" ending.
  10. Zul

I think she might be Kairi's grandma!

RULE 1: ONLY PICS OF LIKELY TO BE KAIRI's GRANDMA RULE 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  11. Zul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

Yeah, the whole Subject X thing was ridiculous. My statement is more towards saying that memory wipe can't be used as a convenient excuse every time, rather than saying the Subject X route is better or anything. The better route for DR would have been properly setting up those characters...
  12. Zul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

↑ Whatever they choose to do to handle the characters, please let it not be memory wipe, I despise that so much.
  13. Zul

The new KHDR characters may be the ancestors of the heroes we know. (Theory)

The only S-E family relation are the two brothers in my avatar, which is the final battle of FF7R part 3.
  14. Zul

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

And if they, for some reason, don't wait until the end of the series, one of three things happen to the shipped characters. 1. The ship sails and then the characters are essentially abandoned. 2. The characters continue as if the kiss scene/confession never happened. 3. The characters get...