Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zul

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

He's going to get both Namine and Xion just to one-up Sora in every way. "I have a Keyblade" "I have two Keyblades" "I have a Kairi" "I have two Kairis"
  2. Zul

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

Welp....that's a different selfie vibe lol.
  3. Zul

I've accidentally overwritten my Terra save file with a save file of Ventus.

If I ever get one of those super-complete saves with a ton of hours into it, I save an additional backup of it way down the save list.
  4. Zul

Heyo!

Greetings! Here is your welcoming kitty.
  5. Zul

Newbie here!

Man I haven't been on much and have fallen behind on my welcoming Kitties. Here is your much-delayed welcoming kitty.
  6. Zul

At which point do you think the story of KH started to become convoluted?

I voted KH2(technically it started with CoM) for adding too many characters and KH3D for needlessly complicating the mythos. Ansem being an imposter was not that complicated at all imo. Another major factor was that important facts were in scattered Nomura interviews instead of in the games...
  7. Zul

News ► Introducing the characters, cast, and gameplay of NEO: The World Ends With You

Yozora accidentally found Quadratum, then mentions he does not really look like he does. Shiki looked like Eri in the Shibuya UG. I wonder if one of those characters is actually a TWEWY character in disguise.
  8. Zul

KH Shower Thoughts

Spoilers for KhuX final cutscenes.
  9. Zul

How would you feel if it was revealed the Master of Masters wasn’t the main antagonist?

Nomura is porting over a lot of things he wanted in Versus over to KH. You can clearly see MoM take after a lot of Ardyn's traits (silly exterior, implied grim/serious true personality). So I wouldn't be surprised if MoM & Darkness had a relationship similar to how Nomura originally wanted...
  10. Zul

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

A racing game using the same tracks & scaling as a typical car racing game but is only played with sloths.
  11. Zul

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

NGL I actually want no voice acting at all. Recently played some old FFs and I enjoyed the lack of anime noises and awkward nods immensely.
  12. Zul

Hallo.

Greetings, here is your welcoming kitty! mlem mlem
  13. Zul

can all the awards be small again

Ancient members, ancient members everywhere. what d00
  14. Zul

Final Fantasy IX

Oh man....that...was....HORRIBLE. I would recommend AGAINST doing this, tons of the challenge was RNG based, having to reset a bajillion times just hoping the boss wouldn't 1-shot me.
  15. Zul

Final Fantasy IX

It's by far my favorite FF too, and yeah I find Vivi's death way more tragic than the other well known ones. I'm currently doing an Excalibur II "perfect game" run (have to play the whole game at level 1) and it's agony, I don't think I'd every try it on the PS1 version (I have a fast-forward...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6