• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, right?! o.o

I've been alright. Busy, busy these days, vacation, job, and now with September coming =_=. Haven't had time to really join in discussions. How about you?
    Uh, Madoka? Heck yes. I've re-watched it a few times now and i'm still obsessed with it. Just...don't even get me started. *u* I had no idea you were a fan, though. o/

Well i'm not sure if you've seen/read any of these, and they're not the classic 'solve a case' kind of mystery, but the story defintely gives off the mystery vibe, and the dark twists are unexpected and perfect: To Aru Majutsu No Index (anime), Pandora Hearts (manga is better), Kuroshitsuji (manga and anime are both good) and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (100% manga). A more typical mystery based anime that i'm loving right now is Hyouka. Starts out slow, but keeps you interested.
    Well they came up with quite a few, but the one that stands out the most is when they thought it was an abbreviation for something inappropriate lol.

Haha, I had a feeling you wouldn't. c: I think I made it through the whole first season. But I think I was 15-16 at the time I started watching it, so my moe tolerance was higher. I agree with you on that one. I love cute things, sure. But I can usually only handle moe every now and then. Mystery/action/adventure +dark twisted storylines is more my style.
    A file format? ahhh ;-; At least it's not as bad as what everyone was coming up with last month.

You know, i'd change my nickname if it hadn't become such a hit. Looks like I should've thought it through beforehand. >-> Oh well.

File Formats are pretty chill.
    hahah! you can certainly imagine it that way, the facial expressions and sweatmark look like it could support that haha
    it's a bit small but it looks like she's saying, "w-wait--bugh"
    and then the other writing is sound effects for her falling over and for him noticing it haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back