• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XIII Heartless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I dunno. It looks like it's out of print to me. Hard to say if it'll ever come back into print.

Try looking for comic stores online like instocktrades.com, Midtown Comics and A Comic Shop. Send them emails asking around and they might be able to help. Otherwise you'll probably have to front the $100 because it is out of print making it harder to obtain.

Just keep trying.
    Okay.
    But from what I hear that Tales games are harder in Japanese.
    and Tales of Graces:F did give me a hard time. Specially on Chaos mode.
    Yeah, but there is ways to get it.
    somewhere in august, the asian version (Same version as the Japanese version, they share the DLC with Japan), the language is in Japanese. It's my favorite PS3 game. I can provide you with the link if you want?
    August 30th I believe. Good luck on the anesthesiology route! My friend wants to do that. Keep in mind that if you want to go to medical school, there's lots of different routes. You just need the pre-med requirements and good grades. My friend's a psychology major who's doing the pre-meds to either be an anesthesiologist or to go to PA school. Another friend is doing mechanical engineering and also doing the pre-meds to go to medical school. So there's lots of routes. Don't feel pressured into doing a certain program or being a biology major to get into med school, you just need an insanely good GPA (which I'm pretty much out of the running for, considering my C's my first semester as a freshman). So study hard and knock that freshman year out! Because it usually is the hardest and requires the most focus and determination. I have no doubt Rice will be a great place for you, though.
    Dude congratulations! I know some people there (and my mother and I know the chemistry department and dean pretty well). Have lots of fun and study hard! Do you know what your major is going to be yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back