• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XIII Heartless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I actually have no idea, UH students go for free.

I did find this on the website: To order tickets, fan can visit the Athletics Ticket Office (located on the first floor of the Athletics/Alumni Center, 3100 Cullen Blvd.), or call 713-GO-COOGS (462-6647) from 8 a.m., to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Link for more info: Houston Football - University of Houston Official Athletic Site

I'm not sure if I'm going, but if I am, see ya there.
    Yeah, I'm not going to. I've moved away from Nintendo franchises in general because they're all so archaic in terms of gameplay. I know Skyward Sword is supposed to shake things up for the Zelda franchise, but I'm done. I brought WindWaker back to college with me and I haven't even gotten past Dragon Roost Island. That says something especially since its one of my favorite games of all time.

Btw how's your computer?
    Oh well damn I think you still have a bit to go, have you fough poison Ivy yet?
    It's a wise decision really. The news just make you frustrated. But yeah, no prob!
    & the Interview is officially live! give it a day or 2 before comments begin to pick up, ill be posting links in different threads to let others no as well.
    Yo, Silh aid it wasn't long enough, which I kinda figure because it was only 4 questions long. I kinda had to end it early because I Had a shit ton off college math work to finish if I wanted to be admitted into my exam the next day, needless to say, I was a up all night

Anyway ill be PMing you 3 or 4 more questions today or tomorrow & if you could answer those & send them back before Saturday it'll be greatly appreciated.
    Damn nigga you could have told me that, would have saved me from having to keep typing Bama time XD. anyway thanks I preciate your cooperation.
    Hey man long story short shit came up & my work schedule got moved to 4-9p :( I'm also just now realizing Bama & Texas are in the same time zone...
    Yeah i can deal, looking forward to it, also you may wanna check out this weeks interview in the forum insanity section, Ethnic women.
    That might work, but I'll only have my phone then. My answers will be slow, but if that's fine with you, ok.
    Sorry i work tomorrow, i get off at 5 (alabama time) how bout 6? (alabama time)
    Not trying to nag you but are you still up for the interview? Silh gave me a deadline of next friday.
    Just reminding you about Young Justice so you don't forget. Remember the episode where their memories were wiped? I HAD TO MAKE SURE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back