• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XIII Heartless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lots & lots of shonen mainstream stuff huh? I use to read shonen manga when i was younger but not so much anymore, the last shonen-ish thing I read was Future Diary, its really good, i suggest you give it a read, its got plenty of action but it also has a Deathnote sort of feel due to having lots of suspense. Now that im older I prefer more romantic stories, like "My Little Sister Can't be Yhis Cute" & "The world God Only Knows"

Also, Amae got banned...
    Well their was a final episode (which was pretty shitty) an alternate movie ending & 2 more movies which are the 1st half of a tetralogy to reimagine the series, & yeah its pretty dark, what are you watching/reading now?
    im glad you enjoyed komm susser todd, I hope your son likes it as well, have you ever watched Evangelion?
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I actually logged off after I left that message. Dumb me. xD Well Im on now and I wont log off now. if you're still on we can do it now. :/
    Hey, okay. I can do it now if you're on. If not just send me a VM, I'll be on for most of the night. :)
    Actually I don't have my DS with me at the moment and I'm sort of busy. I'll be able to do it later though.
    Hah, no probs bro. I have no idea why it kept messing up though. Maybe bad connection on my end. It sometimes does that. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back