• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XIII Heartless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I saw this, and I thought of you.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Just so you know, Comixology's got a huge sale on Amazing Spider-Man today, $0.99 per issue. I highly recommend, if you have the money, getting #611-#637. But if you have to get picky with them then the three Electro issues, the two Rhino issues (spaced pretty far apart), the Lizard ones, and the Grim Hunt ones are the way to go.

Marvel Monday Sale Digital Comic Collection - comiXology
    I'm sorry about being such a total jackass in that IGN article thread. I'm debating how I felt some of the article is trollish on another forum and I guess I put some of my rage in my argument in the thread on this forum.
    Kingdom Hearts Merchandise: Sora Crown Cosplay Necklace

Kingdom Hearts Sora Crown & Roxas Cross Necklaces 2 Pcs | eBay

FREE SHIPPING Kingdom Hearts II Sora Crown Necklaces Sale H1002 | eBay
    Your thread closed, lol. So in answer to your question, my necklace looks basically identical to this one:
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I see you've reached your 9000th post, congratulations man. only 994 more until 10K.
    I'll take your word and listen to both then! I've been slacking off in the music department, I haven't updated my iPod since Ambition was released. :O
    Yeah I've neglected to give Cole World a full listen, now I'm definitely going to. I've been listening to Ambition since it's release and I can say that there really wasn't a track that I disliked on it. :3
    I saw you mention a J. Cole song that sampled Darkness of the Unknown... So I have to thank you for making my entire weekend. What a bonking awesome song!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back