• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Potatoes and corn are just...everywhere. XD; But I much prefer those to rice. I only want rice in Asian food. It was pretty much the only grain they made me when I was growing up. I really hate cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, and black eyed peas and Lima beans.

Oh, you're missing out on a lot, then! Ranch dressing also tastes good on pizza, chicken wings, and fries. I hate Thousand Island dressing. I'm kind of sick of Italian dressing, because that was the only one I would put on salad years ago. I'll still eat it because it's not bad. But I love fruit salad with raspberry vinaigrette or poppy seed vinaigrette, and honey mustard is really good with chicken.
    I'm guessing that's your favorite vegetable? ^^ I love carrots with almost anything. I like saut?ed spinach and mushrooms. I also love vegetable soup with or without meat, and minestrone soup. And I like cheddar cheese with ranch and bacon, or Gorgonzola cheese with vinaigrette. You haven't tried those? They have vinaigrette dressing in almost every grocery store now.
    I like broccoli raw with ranch dressing, or steamed with cheese. I love broccoli and cheddar soup. And my favorite dressings are blue cheese, ranch, honey mustard, and raspberry vinaigrette.
    Actually, I'm sick of celery. XD; I only like it with peanut butter or ranch dressing. It usually only tastes good in soup. I love cucumber, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, black olives, and avocado. I hate raw onions and green peppers. I only eat them cooked, or on burgers. Mushrooms on burgers and pizza taste so good. I will also eat kimchi.
    I used to eat carrots all the time. After the month of this convention, I'm going to totally eat like a bunny.

Well, that's interesting. :O I think my favorite salad is with berries, or bacon. XD; Sandwiches and burgers are better with lettuce and pickles.
    I wish you would. I don't want to overeat again. They have strawberry salads at various places. And they finally have the Asian salad at McDonalds. I actually like light, naturally healthy foods. I never had a problem eating vegetables.
    From a restaurant I haven't eaten at in a while. A chili cheese dog, a Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, a slice of pizza, a ton of fries, and chili and cheese to put on them, and a root beer and a milkshake. Yeah, it's that time of month again. XD; And I don't eat enough regularly, anyway. And it is salad season, so that's also on my list of cravings. I never wanted fresh vegetables so bad! D:
    Ok, I'll wait for you.

OMG, I'm stuffed! D: I ordered so much food, and I need a salad really bad.
    Yeah, I probably guessed. ^^;

Wow, that's amazing. Do you think you could PM me or chat soon?
    Sorry I wasn't online. It was raining all week, and there was a flash flood on Monday. So, the Internet was affected by it.

They did?! :D I have to check it out then!
    Well, I guess it's up to you. It was just a suggestion. ^^

By the way, if you're planning on seeing me soon, then you need to start budgeting right now. I personally think it's better to wait. I'll probably be available most of the day, and tomorrow, so PM me about it. Oh, and my shoes came in! ^^
    Ok, I'll think of something later. And then I can show off another one of the babies. ^^ I'm really shy, and I don't like to argue, and I don't want to say anything stupid, so that's why I post less.

Ok. And sorry about not being on the chat earlier again. And, can you PM me tomorrow?

*Shine rubs my leg and cuddles* *Fennekin and Meow Wow wag their little tails*
    It's a bit of both, actually! I know what Fallout is, but I've never seen any of it nor do I have any intention to understand it XD
    I still like this one, but it's up to you. Do you think I should keep Pichu a little longer? And, it will take me another few years until I can reach Bronze. XD;

Aw, you think so? ^^ I know you don't have a lot of time now...

Play nice you two! *brushes Pichu's fur*
    Oh, you can get a new size?

Well, I think you're really talented and intelligent. You have a lot more going for you than you think you do, and a lot more going for you than I do. Can you chat tomorrow?

*throws a ball for them to fetch* :3
    You don't have to coordinate colors, but you can still celebrate with a better avatar and signature.

You know so much more than I do about games, actors, and books, and you make a lot of friends here on this site, and it looks like you're really sociable. Sometimes I think you're out of my league. ^^;

*picks Pichu up and cuddles her*
    Sorry, I had to meet with my aunt, and go do a lot of other things. But anyway, you're Bronze now! Yay! :D

*the babies scamper around us, cheering* *Shine rubs your leg, begging for a pet*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…