• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Xblade13's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Final Fantasy XVI.
    XIV had its rocky start, but A Realm Reborn relaunch/2.0 onwards have been absolutely fantastic. I'd consider the current version a...
  • Xblade13
    I'm not sure why people would jump straight to assuming XVI will be a live service game? It looks like a single player story-driven...
  • Xblade13
    They could have Maleficent come into the castle from The Black Cauldron and take it over after the party defeats the Horned King.
  • Xblade13
    Kingdom Hearts isn't the only franchise that has done that to me. Red Dead Redemption 2. I hated Arthur for a good portion of the...
  • Xblade13
    I'd agree with Ballad of Caius on this one. The modern, trendy fantasy story is dark, gritty, edgy. Blood. Death. Sex. Shocking twists...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Wizard’s Relic.
    Usually for me it's the exact opposite. I almost always get the Wizard's Relic just naturally playing through the game, but I end up...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread October Appreciation.
    My birthday is this month, and fall is my favorite season. Spooky themes and celebrations commence!
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Final Fantasy XIV.
    Ok, I'm properly hopping into this with a new character and playing Conjurer at the moment. Coeurl server, still pretty early in (about...
  • Xblade13
    When the pandemic is done, I am gonna play KH4. Because it will be 2023 already. 😬
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Worth Pre Ordering.
    You could always get the PS4 edition digitally for the theme and the Switch version for physical because of the expanded boxart.
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread KH Shower Thoughts.
    I always thought the "ice cream" thing Donald mentioned was some weird leftover of when the script probably had a different order of...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Sony.
    No way in hell am I going to be able to afford a PS5 this year. Maybe towards the end of next year? Idk. I'm happy with my PS4 and...
  • Xblade13
    Yeah, I figured it would be either next year or the year after. The fact they were able to show us what looked like fairly polished...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 reacted to KingdomKey's status with Like Like.
    I felt nostalgic and decided to hop on here for old times sake. Life update: I'm nearing my thirty's. It won't be till next year...
  • Xblade13
    Ok, so this might be a bit of a long shot, but I think it would be interesting to discuss. I watched the original PS2 trailer for...