Xblade13's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Future Links/Summons Options..
    Tinker Bell was invaluable to me in KH1 to survive the End of the World fights without dying. Especially that one right before the Final...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks.
    My theory was that the "Master Xehanort" we saw in the game was him in a Replica of his original body. Honestly the further down this...
  • Xblade13
    I'm surprised those of us who enjoy cartoons and animation haven't at least mentioned this. Considering the adult themes of the show, I...
  • Xblade13
    Besides, what animations did Roxas really have lol? He appears, talks to Xemnas, and then has battle animations for the fight against...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019).
    You know what Pokemon is a sleeper pick? Eiscue. The ice block penguin is actually really scary. Basically an Ice type Mimikyu that only...
  • Xblade13
    There are others scattered here and there that know new moves. Most Fairies can learn Life Dew, that healing move that heals all...
  • Xblade13
    Sadly no it does not. It does have great defensive stats, access to Cotton Guard and Rest. And the (new?) move Body Press, which scales...
  • Xblade13
    Oh yeah, I hate it too. The only one I am ok with is Togepi because it plays support and heals/helping hand everyone. What I find more...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Film ► Harry Potter.
    You want Harry Potter to be immersive? Do what I do and only consider the seven novels + Quidditch Through the Ages + Fantastic Beasts...
  • Xblade13
    I could also see a dancing snake, Fire/Poison type, based on a mix of snake charming and Bollywood dancing. Yes, he learns Darkest...
  • Xblade13
    Oh, you reminded me that one of my favorite new Pokemon is Runerigus, the alternate evolved form for Galarian Yamask. I never really...
  • Xblade13
    I was thinking exactly the same thing! A region based on India would be a nice change of pace, and both Yungoos and Copperajah could...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog.
    That really makes me think that the old design was a marketing stunt. Get people to talk about the purposefully bad design, and then...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Unpopular Gaming Opinions.
    Pokemon Sword and Shield are much better than critics are saying it is, and personally the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game...
  • Xblade13
    1. Yes 2. No, but that is a good answer. The key here is metaphorical, as Fire Emblem is pretty much literal Chess +. Kingdom Hearts III...