Xblade13's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Xblade13
    So I've had a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild for about a week so far, and I'm having a blast! This game is ridiculously immense...
  • Xblade13
    I probably could've gotten over that if I had the Wii version, but for me on the 3DS it made everything so tiny and hard to see. The...
  • Xblade13
    I never did get to do finish Xenoblade Chronicles. I never had the Wii version, and I tried the 3DS version but it was too big a game on...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Nintendo.
    So after all this time I finally got a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild! Super excited to play it when I get off work tonight.
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019).
    Well, technically Sirfetch'd is the evolution, so it is comparable to Rapidash in this scenario. It is weird that the version...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Sony.
    Me too! Apparently the SSD makes games load almost instantly, more akin to the loading times during the cartridge days. PS4 Spiderman...
  • Xblade13
    Personally I don't mind this in the slightest. At most nowadays I have maybe 2-3 hours a day to actually play video games, and most...
  • Xblade13
    I did a 100% Platinum trophy Proud run when the game came out, and I was tempted to play through Critical when that launched, but I...
  • Xblade13
    I don't think so, mostly because it's height is actually fairly tall. It isn't running on top of stuff, that would be a non-fire...
  • Xblade13
    I'm still betting on them sharing either Fighting or Steel type (Steel because of the weaponry, or Fighting because of the apparent...
  • Xblade13
    I guess that depends on what your favorite Pokemon is? The regional Dex will probably still be fairly large, considering. Ultra Sun and...
  • Xblade13
    Personally, both KH2 AND KH3 were inferior to KH1. The first game definitely had the best writing, and the only thing I can think of...
  • Xblade13
    Xblade13 replied to the thread Sony.
    *pleeeease, Last of Us Part 2 release date, Last of Us Part 2 release date...*
  • Xblade13
    I'd say it is less "oh it has X weapon so exclusive" and more "it probably has a high attack stat, so Sword". The one in Shield...
  • Xblade13
    It specifically says it is an evolution to Farfetch'd though lol. Same way Obstagoon is the evolution to Galarian Linoone. This region...