Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I think the worry is that Square doesn't like Smash, and that they only gave Final Fantasy 2 songs out if all the options available. Square has basically only re-released older Final Fantasies and ports of new ones on the Switch, and the only Nintendo-focused franchises they have are Bravely...
  2. Xblade13

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I don't remember anyone ever saying that though? It was suspicious when a lot of them were "Super Smash Bros. X specific game instead of series", if you think about it. Gotta say, I've never seen so much salt over a roster pick in my LIFE. I'm DYING of laughter at the hate this is getting. -...
  3. Xblade13

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Well, it is a Galarian Slowbro, and Slowpoke is pure Psychic, so he'll have something different and unique to him this time I'm sure. Same for Slowking. Apparently you can catch Galarian Slowpoke right now but it can't evolve until you get special items for it to evolve into Slowbro and...
  4. Xblade13

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

This will be a series, with a part 2 and maybe 3. They expanded the Midgar portion of the game to insane levels. They might do a Complete Set if it all ever gets finished, but that'll be who knows how far off.
  5. Xblade13

Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, Stardew Valley, Portia and the like.

Well, for my first time I went with a basic farm, and I have a chicken coop and barn already (just beginning year 2 lol). I married Penny, though I know that's a popular choice. If I replay it again I'll probably have a forest farm and marry Abigail though. My brother went with a fishing farm...
  6. Xblade13

Playing the games in chronological order.

Are you a new player to the series? If so it might not be the best idea to do this. The way the story is presented makes more sense with reveals in release order. Playing BBs and then KH1 is a weird experience, since the game references KH2 and is meant to be a lot of "Ah I get it now" moments...
  7. Xblade13

Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, Stardew Valley, Portia and the like.

This thread I pretty old, but I just got Stardew Valley recently and am addicted to it. I used to play the old Harvest Moon games and I missed these Farming Sim RPGs
  8. Xblade13

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I think the issue with this series has always been that the fanbases has a sort of religious fervor to it. The original movies have somewhat of a biblical aspect to them for a lot of people, namely nerd/geek culture got attached to them overly much. Now, that need/geek culture is more mainstream...
  9. Xblade13

What's up with Scala ad Caelum?

Well, the words Xehanort uses prior to Sora, Donald, and Goofy entering Scala, about "show me the world to come", that isn't connected. The "World to come" is the purge that he is trying to set Kingdom Hearts to doing, the reason we go to Scala I because we pass through Xehanort's Portal. The...
  10. Xblade13

Well, I'm going to go see Rose of Skywalker tonight, and honestly, as long as it is Star Wars I'll be happy.
  11. Xblade13

What games need current gen sequels?

I'm hoping Toys For Bob announces they're doing Spyro 4 after how amazing the Reignited Trilogy was. Crash had N-Sane Trilogy followed by CTR, but Spyro never had a spin-off like that. Theoretically they should be making something else Spyro related next, and the only thing I can think of would...
  12. Xblade13

Things you actually miss from past games, and didn't see in KH3

It should for sure be in the scene in KH2 after Kairi and the others disappear through the Corridor of Darkness and the camera pans to first reveal Dragon Xemnas. I'd go so far as to include all the other strange Disney-ish sound effects from KH1 as well, the sounds in Wonderland for growing...
  13. Xblade13

...Is anybody else actually excited for this? I thought the Last Jedi had faults but I didn't think it was the worst Star Wars movie. That still is Attack of the Clones for me. It's just that my brother hates the new Star Wars movies, and everywhere I go it's hate and vitriol and "Star Wars is...
  14. Xblade13

Things you actually miss from past games, and didn't see in KH3

That fwoooo noise when the camera pans around the environment. Examples from old games include - camera pans before boss fights in KH1, noticeably Opposite Armor and Cerberus - panning camera prior to the flying Dragon Xemnas faze A few others I can't be asked to list. But I loved that sound...
  15. Xblade13

Xbox Series X

I agree it is indeed a terrible name. XD I expect the sales numbers to continue to lag behind PS5 and Nintendo this upcoming gen. Why won't they just pick a pattern with names? I know a lot of people thought 720 sounded dumb but it would've been better and made more sense than One or Series X.