Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

Real body of Luxu

That does bring up a point. Xehanort possessed Terra, and then became Ansem and Xemnas. When both were destroyed, Xehanort rejoined with his original body and Terra was then implanted with another Xehanort heart. Theoretically, the same would apply to Luxu/Braig, since Braig did become a...
  2. Xblade13

Video Game Nitpicks/Shower Thoughts Thread (SPOILERS Galore)

If you're meaning the Skull Kid that later appeared in Majora's Mask, I figured it was implied that Link was the one he had learned Saria's Song from, as Link had to play that song for a Skull Kid to get a Piece of Heart. Also, her song plays throughout the forest anyway, so it wouldn't really...
  3. Xblade13

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

As someone who likes variety in character design, I hope the MoM is someone new. And I kiiiinda hope either him or one of the Foretellers has green hair, it annoys me that nobody in the series has had that. The Organization even had a thing where their hair color was unique, up until KH2 had...
  4. Xblade13

Sony

I think Yoshida said something about they're trying to make it to TGS but that it might not be there. He wants the game to be in an actual polished state before they show more.
  5. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XIV

Congrats! I also have the one for WHM, and WAR as well. Repeat weapons are a lot easier than the initial one. There's a way you can get your weapon to glow while on your back. Draw weapon and then immediately sit emote. You can even make a macro for it. The only downside is it resets if the...
  6. Xblade13

Nintendo

Lol. The reason I'm doing so is because my brother already called using Turtwig, we usually go different starters so our teams look different. And I don't like Chimchar as much, I very rarely ever pick Fire starters (Cyndaquil and Fennekin to date).
  7. Xblade13

Nintendo

Originally I went Turtwig, this time I'll go Piplup.
  8. Xblade13

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I think they mean at the beginning of the game, when Kairi bonks Sora on the head as he's talking about his dream.
  9. Xblade13

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

They shut the server down, but you can still watch all the cutscenes in the app itself
  10. Xblade13

Activision/Blizzard Lawsuit

Not sure if I should post this here or in the politics section, but I didn't see any discussion about it. Activision/Blizzard is currently facing a lawsuit from the state of California for various reasons, among them sexual harassment and discrimination. This comes after a two year...
  11. Xblade13

KH Shower Thoughts

We also have the issue of where the people would have come from. How does Ephemer repopulate the world?
  12. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

Hmm, I guess I must hanging out with the right people then. XD Most of what I have seen is just intense excitement, a "I wonder what they'll be able to do with a single player story" kind of thing. I haven't seen anyone outright say that we XIV players deserve it more. Part of the reason that...
  13. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

I'm... not aware of any gatekeeping in regards to XVI?
  14. Xblade13

Sony

Sony's State of Play was today, and they really didn't show much of anything. And Final Fantasy wasn't present in any capacity, which is kinda rough seeing a lot of people thought Sony had made Square Enix hold back stuff for said State of Play.
  15. Xblade13

Nintendo

I'm gonna say something probably controversial. "Pro" consoles are going to ruin the gaming industry. I feel like it is a first step to making yearly updates ala iPhone, and planned obsolescence. I couldn't care less about power, and I feel like the system we had before, with power increases...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6