Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

So I've had a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild for about a week so far, and I'm having a blast! This game is ridiculously immense and I'm enjoying the liveliness of all the characters across the land. Only 1 Divine Beast down, the Zora one.
  2. Xblade13

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

I probably could've gotten over that if I had the Wii version, but for me on the 3DS it made everything so tiny and hard to see. The game was definitely made to play on a TV lol. What little I did play of it I enjoyed though! Super hyped to play all the way through it.
  3. Xblade13

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

I never did get to do finish Xenoblade Chronicles. I never had the Wii version, and I tried the 3DS version but it was too big a game on too small a system. Now that I have the Switch I'll be able to actually enjoy it. Looking forward to it.
  4. Xblade13

Nintendo

So after all this time I finally got a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild! Super excited to play it when I get off work tonight.
  5. Xblade13

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Well, technically Sirfetch'd is the evolution, so it is comparable to Rapidash in this scenario. It is weird that the version exclusives are not equally comparable to each other. Unless they are just marketing random exclusives across from each other, and there is still another new evolution to...
  6. Xblade13

Sony

Me too! Apparently the SSD makes games load almost instantly, more akin to the loading times during the cartridge days. PS4 Spiderman takes 8+ seconds to load, PS5 loads it in less than 1. Haptic feedback will replace the rumble in the new controller, basically making me think of the Switch's...
  7. Xblade13

Personally I don't mind this in the slightest. At most nowadays I have maybe 2-3 hours a day to actually play video games, and most people who grew up playing Pokemon are now old enough to have jobs, children themselves, etc. As for Galarian Ponyta, I think it is cute. It makes sense to want a...
  8. Xblade13

How many times did you play through KH3?

I did a 100% Platinum trophy Proud run when the game came out, and I was tempted to play through Critical when that launched, but I decided to wait until ReMind hits to get the full experience. I just have so many other games to play, and very little time for those at all anymore. I do love KH3...
  9. Xblade13

I don't think so, mostly because it's height is actually fairly tall. It isn't running on top of stuff, that would be a non-fire Ponyta's mane flowing behind it's ears. You can also hear Ponyta's cry shortly beforehand and the sound of galloping.
  10. Xblade13

I'm still betting on them sharing either Fighting or Steel type (Steel because of the weaponry, or Fighting because of the apparent heroism aspect) and their other types being Fire (Shield) and Ice (Sword) due to the flame on Zacian's shield mane and the fact they glow red and blue when they go...
  11. Xblade13

I guess that depends on what your favorite Pokemon is? The regional Dex will probably still be fairly large, considering. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon had what, 500 Pokemon in theirs? I'd expect right around there. A lot of Pokemon have already been confirmed, especially popular ones like...
  12. Xblade13

Was KH2's Story Really That Good Compared to 3?

Personally, both KH2 AND KH3 were inferior to KH1. The first game definitely had the best writing, and the only thing I can think of that KH2 did better was the combat and motion. I preferred the dungeon-y aspects of the first game, Hollow Bastion especially. It wasn't until KH2FM that we even...
  13. Xblade13

Sony

*pleeeease, Last of Us Part 2 release date, Last of Us Part 2 release date...*
  14. Xblade13

I'd say it is less "oh it has X weapon so exclusive" and more "it probably has a high attack stat, so Sword". The one in Shield (whatever it is, maybe Tauros?) will probably be highly defensive.
  15. Xblade13

It specifically says it is an evolution to Farfetch'd though lol. Same way Obstagoon is the evolution to Galarian Linoone. This region does have Regional Variants but unlike X/Y or Sun/Moon they ARE adding evolutions. So it feels more in line with Sinnoh as well. Also, Sirfetch'd is exclusive...