Recent content by Xblade13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

Film ► Lion King (2019) - Run, Simba, run

I think it's time for me to put my two cents in. In my opinion reviews are worthless, and it shows when you have movies that reviews critique exceptionally and fail, while "bad" movies get a ton of money (Transformers anyone?). The common public doesn't care for art or the finer points of...
  2. Xblade13

Since Riku Replica should have a name. . .

Maybe he could use the whole Nobody-adding-X-to-name thing, so something like Kurix. Or he could just name himself Billy.
  3. Xblade13

Has Mickey Lost His "Special" Feel

In my honest opinion Mickey should have had Yen Sid's role in KH2 and onwards. In KH1 and CoM it painted King Mickey as a competent and powerful wielder of the keyblade, who could perform great feats of Light magic and was, as previously stated in this thread, sort of the Light counterpart to...
  4. Xblade13

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

It kinda looks like if Tepig had gone down an elephant/mammoth evolutionary line and that was the middle stage lol
  5. Xblade13

Maybe that's how they incorporate Mega evolutions? Just have them be Gigantamax forms, so it keeps the design and possible typing/stat changes but is balanced around the three turn dynamic.
  6. Xblade13

Yes, Pokemon Go is indeed super popular still. Community Days happen once a month and we have so many people playing in my town that the places where stops are get congested. I play it myself but I still prefer the main games. So yeah, that is more understandable than a lot of you think. As...
  7. Xblade13

Yeah, this is exactly the case. The internet can be loud as heck but the truth is the games will sell regardless. The best you can do now is to keep making the company aware that we want the Dex to be complete and hope they do so in a sequel/third version/DP remakes/etc game afterwards...
  8. Xblade13

Realistically the 151 Kanto Pokemon will probably all make it, seeing as Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee already had the models for all those, and Mew is confirmed to be available. Next step I'd say is likely is to have the evolutions of those Pokemon that appear in later gens available. So Magmortar...
  9. Xblade13

I think what we're trying to say is, there is a difference between expressing your distaste with a well-worded post online, which is perfectly fine, and ravenously attacking and threatening the developers as if they have to obey your demands. And it isn't unanimous, just extremely popular...
  10. Xblade13

Video Game Deals

If you have a Nintendo Switch, the eShop is having a huge sale on a bunch of games right now.
  11. Xblade13

I have a feeling we'll eventually still get the other cut Pokemon, either in an update or in the Diamond/Pearl/sequel/third version games next year. I'm sorry that I was getting a bit miffed at the backlash. I'm just in the crowd where it doesn't bother me personally... But yes, I do agree...
  12. Xblade13

I'm probably going to piss some people off, but I don't play competitively, and all it does is foster a mindset where the nature's and numbers matter more than the relationship to the Pokemon themselves. The "meta", as has been mentioned several times, is always dominated by the same 6 Pokemon...
  13. Xblade13

Post-game kinda boring?

I easily completed the Platinum for this game, and the only thing that gave me trouble was the synthesis list not having progression checkmarks. Other than that, it wasn't that hard. I have platinumed KHFM and KH2FM twice, ReCom, Birth By Sleep, and KH3. I'm always a compulsive completionist...
  14. Xblade13

How do you calculate resistance percentage for equipped armor in KH3?

I don't have an exact answer, and perhaps someone else will be able to help more, but my guess is that the percentages stack but not on the same sum. Hmm.... An example would be if you had something with 20% resistance on. Bringing a theoretical 100 down to 80%.then that becomes the new 100%...
  15. Xblade13

In an interview, Masuda apparently explained that the Pokemon in Sword and Shield have higher quality animations (and trainers as well, judging from the trailers). This means that only one of two possibilities are happening: either Sword and Shield physically cannot fit all 8-900 Pokemon...