• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks for being a good boy, and waiting to eat your present, though I wish no one opened it for you. XD; And I wish that glass rose didn't break so it really would last forever...but it's alright if you want to keep it. I just been to the best buffet place ever. They had sushi, dim sum, and wonderful desserts. ^^
    Oh, and your package just shipped yesterday. It should come in a couple of days. Don't open it yet! XD;
    You will be a big help. Don't worry. :)

I used to be stronger than most girls, but I'm still small, and I've got this chronic cough.
    Wow, you must be really strong. ^^ Maybe you could make money like that. :) Though, you have to admit, a petite woman like myself doing all that alone would impress you. ;)
    You're so wonderful. XD;

I'll admit, I could have used the help. ^^; But you're always too sweet. :) Can we PM more often? Right now, I have a high fever, and my muscles are sore.
    I hope so, too. I'm sending you something today, so check the mail soon. ^_^

We got...14-16 inches, and I did it over the course of two days. And now I think I'm coming down with something...
    So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I had to shovel the driveway by myself yesterday. Ow...
    Yeah, after so long... But I checked some listings, and they're all expired, or they look suspicious, meaning they use the same stock photos, even though they're located in different cities.

Maybe I will surprise you. ;)
    Yeah, me too. You sound like you'd be fun to live with. And I finally get to control everything. X3

I found two nice dresses for the convention in July, but I can't decide on one of them. Should I show you, or leave it as a surprise?
    Yeah, that would be nice. My dad keeps on talking about selling the house, but he hasn't even gotten around to it. What I really want to do is to save up for an apartment where I could stay for three months at a time, just to get accustomed to living alone. I can't afford to live even with a roommate here. At least, not permanently. Housing here is so expensive... And then after I get started on my creations, I might find a permanent living area.
    Aww, you don't have to get me anything... ^^ I might not be able to buy you the train tickets until after you move. Do you think you'll go to a new city?
    Oh... :( I guess income tax is around March or April? If I get you those tickets, I'm going to need a phone number. I guess I'll have to put down my own. But, I'm going to send you some Valentine's Day gifts as soon as I get paid next month. ^^
    Do you have any idea of where you'll be moving to? And will you have a phone number or some sort of contact information?
    As long as you're fed. XD; I'd love to go to that sushi bar on my birthday. It's at the same hotel where thy have Anime Central and Anime Midwest. And there's a mall nearby. There's probably a food court there. And some candy shops. ^^ Oh, there's also this place called The Sweet Factory. They have huge cocktails with stuff like gummi bears and gummi worms. But the place in general is expensive. Even big name celebrities went there.
    Aww, that would be nice. ^^ Because after July, I'm going to try to save up for an apartment.

Yep. ^^ I found a hotel much cheaper than the one I originally planned. But they don't have free breakfast. :( But I did manage to get complimentary parking (which is actually 5 dollars a night, but much better than the original price XD; ) But if you want the complimentary breakfast buffet, it would be an extra 16 dollars a night, which still isn't so great. And the McDonald's is a really long walk from there. I guess we'll live on Cheetos and ramen. XD; But there is a Lou Malnoti's, which is a short walk, and the nearest sushi bar is at a nearby hotel.
    I'll wait till Christmas. XD; But I'll be a certain age when relatives don't want to give me gifts like that anymore. :(

I can't afford one, anyway. We're going to have my birthday at a hotel, and a month later, we'll go to an anime convention. ^^
    Mine is the one that came out on Valentine's Day three years ago. XD; I don't think that the new one will be pink. :(
    Oh, ok. So we can have a moment to ourselves. ^^

Still not good colors. XD; And I made reservations at the Crowne Plaza in Rosemont on my birthday, so I can't afford it anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back