• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi, honey. I'm going to send you an Easter present. Also, I'm leveling up my characters. Mog is now 53, and Terra is 50. I think Setzer is 44.
    You don't need to tell me. He was already bad the first time I faced him! I guess Phoenix Cave is something to do before I reach Kefka's tower.
    Oh, ok. I think I found it. My highest leveled character is Mog at level 50, and my lowest leveled character is Setzer at 41. I think the median is 45 or 46. I'm not sure if I'm ready...
    Oh yeah, I think I got 2 of the dragons, and a few new Espers. I always equip Mog with the healing one. I'm on the Veldt right now, but I can't find Gau. I only have 3 partly members. Is Phoenix Cave the one where you need 2 party members?
    Yeah, I got the airship. I must not be half bad considering I got the first few prizes. ^^; Sometimes I just go there to level up. Is Phoenix Cave that hard, too? I went to Mt. Zozo using only magic.
    Oh, ok. I can't enter it yet, anyway.

Oh, and my characters are around level 45-49, Mog being the highest. I don't think I want to replay this game. Not that it's bad, but it's just too complicated. XD; I think I'll try Phoenix Cave next.
    Lucky you. Or maybe you're just more skilled. XD; I'm at the End of the World part, and I'm trying to find all my friends. So far, I got back Sabin, Setzer, Edgar, Umaro, Relm, Mog, Strago, Terra, and I just got back Cyan. And now all I need are Locke, Gau, Shadow, and Gogo. I already checked, but Gamefaqs is filled with a-holes.
    Hi, sweetheart. I miss you. I hope you can PM me again... I'm budgeting, trying to decide when I can afford cute, expensive shoes.
    It's ok. You're probably given the Cinderella treatment over there? Just do what you can. I'll make this work out.
    Aww, thanks. ^^ I'm still trying to work everything out. Oh, and happy belated White Day and St. Patrick's Day! And we missed an anniversary, but there's another one coming up.
    I wish hugs were mailable.
    I wish kisses were, too.
    No matter the distance,
    I'll always love you.

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetlove. <3

-------------{-----@
    -------------{-----@
    -------------{-----@
    -------------{-----@
    -------------{-----@
    -------------{-----@
    It's 12.99 for lunch, 23.99 for dinner. With tea, I paid 16.07. Which is impressive, considering the variety, and they have a fondue fountain.

I wish I could see a movie with you.
    Yeah, still a steep price, in my opinion, but cheap enough to also buy a beverage. Cheaper than the breakfast buffet at the place we're going to. XD; The dinner buffet is nearly twice the cost.

...I can't wait to date you. I seriously can't. *takes your hand, gazes into your eyes* Let's finish our virtual date, shall we? Have you seen any good romantic movies lately?
    I could make a sushi thread for you. ^^ The best part about it was how much the lunch buffet costs. XD;

You're my Valentine every day of the year. <3 And you're sweeter than all the candy in the world.
    I wish I could take you one day. ^^

It was my pleasure. ^^ I just want to see my boyfriend happy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back