• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Maybe he should get his own? They're free, after all.

Wow, so soon? XD; I probably can't afford one now. ^^; They don't even have good colors.
    Oh... It's a library. Can't you get separate computers?

One day, I'll save up for a new 3DS. XD;
    Oh, ok. Let me know when your moving day is. There are still some things I'd like to send to you. Oh, he's there with you? I wonder why that is?
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I lost my charger, and I can't play with my 3DS for a while.
    Aww... You'll get candy for sure, my sugar. ^^ I know how much you miss sweet food. I still have your letters... <3
    Thank you, sugar. ^^ And I'm almost done with whatever is in that email. Let's just say it's not your only present... ;)
    That's ok. I'm not really alone. I'd rather much like to talk with you over PM, if you don't mind...
    I'm not even done with it yet... *blushes in embarrassment* If you find it, just delete it for now. I think you might have already read part of it. ^^;

I'll be here all day, pretty much. So, are you at the library again?
    I just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you... Did you check your email yet? ...Actually, I hope you didn't. ^^;

Oh, and I got the Shiny Beldum! In Omega Ruby, I'm Stella, and in Alpha Sapphire, I'm Lumina.
    That's good to know! :D Hehe, I'm a very sneaky one to catch... X3

:D You did? What was it like? :3 Always wanted to play that one! X3 Yeah! :D Are you buy the Awakening, Times, and Seasons ones? Those games were the best (to me) when they came out! 8D

I call myself Chopperman on my 3DS. Wanted different nickname. X3 Kay~ :D
    So how far have you gotten on your Pokemon games? :D
    I hope I'm not too late for the event. It's still good to talk to you, snuggle bunny. ^^ When we're together, I'll show you the apps on my phone.
    Hey, bunny. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just working on a few poems. Both of my panels are approved! I'm not sure if I want to go...
    Yeah! Slept half a day, so I'm good to go! XD
    How are you doing this fine day? :3

^U^

XD Well, tis the month to be a Link. X3 Oh ya! Did you see that there is going to be another Zelda game coming out on the 3DS? :0

Soge or Chopper. X3
    XD Your welcome! I'm doing good as well! Though I'm super tired today. X'D

Thanks! :D

Just entered it! Nice sig and avid btw. They both suit you. ^U^
    Here's my code: 5241 3057 0827
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back