• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Right. I'll go do that. XD;

I'm not sure if I could get you one at all. Sometimes, I feel like I'm ignoring you... :( But, if you had your own, then would the game work the same way?
    I'm ok... You probably can't voice chat now, can you? That's ok. I'm busy with my prince games. XD;
    Hey Blade! 8D *Super tumble monkey hugs* I happy to hear your doing well! ^U^

Also, Happy Late Christmas and New Years! Hope both were great for you! ^U^

That is tripple good news! I hope you enjoy your new games and 3DS to the fullest! Also, we must exchange friend codes now. Gotta do the same for Kaga. Also, both of you and Kate are now a Pikachu couple. X3
    I have completed the games without trading, it's just I never had a Gengar or a Machamp. I'll try to give them good names!
    So, which one's the best starter? I think Torchic will be hard for the first gym, but a good choice overall.
    I think you can cosplay your Pokemon in a contest. I miss the contests. It gave you something to do other than battling, while still being competitive.
    I think maybe they do, but one of them was corrupted. I still have my old Game Boy Advance.
    Oh yeah, my copies of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came in. ^^ Along with some Lolita blouses and stuff. And I have to pick up the skirt that's required for the tea party.
    Oh, ok. Mine's the original in pink. Can I transfer my information from it on a new one?
    I wonder why I didn't think of it sooner. XD; But I kind of wish I bought a new 3DS. The one I have now can't be charged in any way other than having it plugged in my computer, and if I can't do that, it dies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back