• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I guess because I didn't like Altair that much, I found Ezio to be a much more appealing character. ;w; Although I don't mind AC1.
    And in multiplayer I always finish last, although mind you I've only played it online a few times - I don't actually own an xbox/ps3, my roommate does. xD

Yeah, the Doctor really did ruin her. That's kind of the reason I don't like them as a pairing very much anymore. I loved Donna! And yes, Jack was amazing. <3 I also don't mind Amy. I really liked the Van Gogh episode of the last season, probably my favorite. xD

HAHA, YES! Master/Doctor= <333 I agree 100% ~ And hmmm, I used to like the Doctor/Rose and still kind of do, although not as much. I don't mind the Eleventh/Amy ~ I hope things happen between them. <3

Yes, Doctor Who music is amazing. <3

Trying to find good SoRiku MVs at the moment but having no luck, do you know any good ones? :3
    Customs Shepards are very hard to make not ugly...What I usually do is I look for face codes online o good looking sheps and use those xD

And yeah! I got it used at gamestop for like ten bucks. I'm diggin' it.
    Well, I DO like Axel/Larxene, and Aqua/Zack, so I wouldn't mind a pic of one of them! :)

LOL, I could see both scenarios happening! I actually did write a fanfic where he was forced to save Kairi, and he was not happy about it, but no one else was around and he didn't want to just leave her. Plus, given how serious he got during the final fight in KH2 at Hollow Bastion, when Sora challenged his belief in having a heart, I got the impression that he is capable of seriously protecting something/someone if it's really important to him. So, if he hung around with Kairi a lot and grew attached to her, he'd go into "Silence traitor!" mode for her.
    <3 I would like to see Ven huggy kid Sora at back and it's in Radiant Garden.
    I can't do such impressive thing, i sux in graphic lol

I wonder if the picture shows Ventus and Roxas.. it will be funny lol o.o
    I went to Australia, China , Singapore , Malaysia and Japan before <3
    Not much place, i wish to go far from my country xD

Have you done the Ven hug Sora's pic? :3
    I love the art you made in the fanclubs :3
    >w< I am so bad at replying, forgive me.

Omg, I'm jealous of your figure. xD

BARBIE HEARTLESS? Oh my lord... hahahhaa. I can't even comment on that. xD And yeah, Sora would definietely be an action hero figure of some sort. HAHA, I just got a picture of him in an army outfit.

Yeah, the banker part was odd.. You're right, AC2 integrated Ezio better into the storyline. I didn't like AC1 that much though. >< And YEAH, I hate the multiplayer, mostly because I kind of suck at it, haha. I ALWAYS lose.

Yeah, I can understand why people hate Rose. xD I dunno, I actually liked her though... And mhm, David Tennant = <3 You really should watch him as Hamlet, I think all of the scenes are on Youtube. I was very impressed. :D

:D YAY! She's probably one of my favorites. Final Fantasy music is amazing as well, especially the music composed by Nobuo Uematsu. <3

Yeah, I've been back a few times since then. xD I think I'm visiting next month actually, since it's my grandmother's birthday. :3
    yea your kinda right
    sora`s totally gonna win that fight cuz vanitas and ven are halves which makes him weak
    if u like that keyblade u should check the x blade
    I think vanitas is pretty cool and kind of strong i would love to play with him in bbs
    hey man when i fought riku in KH1 i totally used the metal chocobo
    anyway mine would have to be the Lost Memory
    here are the stats Lost Memory - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
    Is there a place where you can ride a dolphin o.o? I think it will be extremely expensive lol xD
    But Authum and Spring would be the most beautiful season :3
    ah..Italy.. Have you been there?
    ima call it a night u still gotta answer my keyblade question
    see ya tommorrow
    the ruels were simple no spaming and stuff like oh and u had to post 5 times b4 playing and when u posted they had to be actual post
    ilive in New York
    i played a little and i had a friend play with me too we would always challenge each other and he was real strong
    it was really fun
    before it was called rpg inferno where u could make a hero start off with a wooden sword and work your way up the keyblade list
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back