• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha inr! thats exactly why i turned it off, lol it even looks like her i was like omfg!! hehe aww thats good then :D *hugs* aw, i dont even like the tiny ones, same whenever theres a spider my dad gets rid of it. aw damnit, yeah buut atleast we get to leave a few months earlier, thank god. I reeally hate school, so ill be glad when its over, aww lucky yeah i think that college will be much better, away from some people ^.^ haha yeah i dont mind the plays, we did one on romeo and juliet in yr nine, oh the exam we just did was sonnet 116. omfg it was so boring, plus i didnt understand a bloody word he was going on about :| Havisham? it sounds bad, i hope we dont have to do that one then ^.^ ahh i can see your point, i dont like "jumpy" movies if u know what i mean, id prefere like comedy horror sorta thing. ahh cools ^.^ i havnt seen that how to train your dragon yet, i wanted to, its obvs good then :) Lord of the rings was a good set too, i liked watching them... apart from the spider of course hehe
    An unique name :O My name is Jessica
    My favourite colours would be pink , blue , purple , white and black.
    How about you? :pPP
    yeah i shall has to, i used to like that :) oh yeah, i was watching one of the new house episodes the other day and the girl that was the patient was xions voice actor i was like omfg this is going off before i brake my tv :p aww soz to hear that :( i hate headaches they always make me real grumpy :/ ehhh, i HATE spiders, a tiny thing and i scream :( inr school sucks ass, im in yr 10 now so ive got a tun of exams, did one today... shakespeare... wooo... *yawns* lol hehe bright colours always remind me of summer ;) aww, i wuvvs red, got high lights in my hair :) hmm fav movie... well for horrors id say the grudge or saw, and just normal movies... disney movies or simon pegg films ^.^ how about u?
    ahh cool ^.^ i used to watch doctor who all the time but for some reason i just didn't get to watching the new thingy ma bob. aww, same im tired too :( Stupiid school, takes the energy from ya *hugs* Im gd thx, u? ^.^ My fav colour... is either black or red or maybe purple... neon pink... i cant choose :p how about u?
    Indeed, im glad too ^.^ tv series... well anime vise: Bleach, Junjou romantica, Blood+, Deathnote, Loveless, Vampire knight etc.
    General tv: CSI new york, House, Without a trace, Supernatural
    how about u?? ^.^
    Awww cool, oh yeah i started that one with lightning in too, but i didn't finish it. Oh yesh soz, well akuroku, soriku, akuriku, akuzexy, xemsai theres quite a few ^.^ u?
    Lol that was prob the funniest scene in kh ^.^ ohhh lmao cloud one looks cool... yep wuvvs final fantasy too, but i dont play it as much as kh (obvs) ive played ffX, ffX2, ffX3 and dissidia :) aaand ive watched advent children which was amazing ^.^ u?
    ww same, i agree kairi also does my head in ^.^ she destorys Soriku while xion and namine destory akuroku :mad: err hehe, omg that was so funny! axel ice cream thing was hilarious haha, lol the many faces of xion hehe ^.^ Ships, as in gummi ships? i dont really pay attention to them much but i would have to say Highwind level 8, cuz it looks amazing ^.^ u??
    haha gd point! i never thought of it like that before ^.^ aww same i likes sora and ventus, least fav character is prob xion, she just does my head in lol, how bout u??
    hehe LMAO ^.^ yep thats the one, thats how amazing hereford is ;P It really does suck here :/ i've been to london quite a few times, nicer than hereford ^.^ and well i have a few but mostly Riku or Axel ^.^ how about u??
    Oh yeah , some PC game really worth to play though :D
    What's your name actually? xD I didn't ask when the first day we chat lol xD
    yeah songs are hard to chose but when you find one that relates, it gets easier after a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back