• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Here I just wanted to see whether or not you wanted to play me in Sham's dissidia tournament sometime this week. Sham says you could just take the bye if you want though.

The catch though is that you would have to
    upload the video :D
    vesperarcade just uploaded the sf4 tutorial vids covering hitboxes and the like

really good stuff
    Alright, thanks. I've been getting some decent assist combos that are around 650k. Gotten near 800k with a level 3 hyper too. Didn't know if that was good or not, so I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track.

Also learned to time Wesker's wallbounce assist with C.Viper's S so that I get the damage from that but can continue it on the ground before actually launching into the air (which only works because her S doesn't launch until second hit).
    Out of curiosity, what's considered "decent damage" in mvc3? I'm trying to go buy vids, but idk if what I'm seeing is supposed to be high end, low end, or what :/
    Yeah, that's my problem as I'll be 17(birthday's tommorow so I hope you don't forget) this year when I graduate and people are going 'uhmmm pretty sure you have to be 18 bro"

Oh well, universities in Toronto are probably better for med than here
    In universities in Toronto, do you have to be 18 to register and attend the school?
    Yeah, I was mainly asking for when I start running into 1-frame links. Granted, I still have difficulty with 2-3 frame links, but I wasn't expecting to be all that good at it (especially during actual matches) after only 2 days :/
    One question: Can you plink on a pad? It seems like it'd be possible, but I don't know how well it works on pads.
    Eh, I only mash DP out of pure desperation since I'm still at a loss for what to do in most cases. Still have no clue about approaching properly and haven't used my characters (or played the game long enough) to really know when it's best to do what. The timing in general between sf and bb are pretty different by itself. Often times I'll think I timed something properly and then I'm like, "o wait this isn't bb, guess it's time to get punished by an ultra or thrown".
    Sorry, had to leave abruptly cuz there was a show coming on that my dad just HAD to watch. So, how absolutely terrible was I ;-;
    you're the closest thing to a mod online, I don't want to talk to site staff about this either

View Profile: Eric Wooten - KHInsider Forums
    View Profile: CharlesBrinson - KHInsider Forums

i'm sure you've noticed, but...fishy
    I saw that sig and had to laugh. I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE!!!! Didn't think there was really anyone on here that watched Ore no Imouto.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back