• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ken, if you really are the expert of asian things then surely you MUST know where this comes from.

BECAUSE IM LIKE 10 MINUTES LATE TO SCHOOL SOME DAYS @_@ ITS STUPID
    I DONT EVEN GET MARKED LATE BY MY TEACHER
    my stupid fam is so strict
    im so busy with the end of the year!!! IM SORRY!! ;-; ill be on more in..june...

w-well and i get grounded a lot...like today i was late for school so i cant be online at home i have to get on here at the school liberry <_<
    As sh!tty as this is going to sound. I feel as though all the old school artist who frequented the art section try and do something to bring it alive again.
    Now I know we tried this before with some kind of contest and it failed, but maybe we don't need to go the contest route.
    It just kinda sucks seeing that place die compared to how it used to be :(
    D
    thought of another im so clever
    gaynime
    D
    anime more like stupidnime
    :cool:
    D
    also
    >0 friends
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    get more khi friends losser
    D
    YOU ARE SO FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSS
    D
    HOW ARE YOU .jpgs MOVING WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT
    hey do you know that dissidia vid that Shamdeo did for yah? do you know if there's an MP3 link to that song?
    Ahahahaha, o wow, dude you've gotta read this post. You know how I'm doing those terrible 2 paragraph reviews about 1st episodes this anime season? Well I've basically been copy/pasting them on to another site's spring lineup thread for fun and found this post.

NOTE: Pretty sure he's talking about the season as a whole but that just makes it funnier :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back